Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Daily Mix on Desktop

I love love love the daily mixes on my phone, why can't it follow onto my computer?  That would make me so happy! 

Updated: 2016-12-16

We’re excited to announce that Daily Mix is now available on Desktop under Your Music. Be sure you're on the latest version of Spotify to get Your Daily Mix. Enjoy!

Comments
blake
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-08-23

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

NRT-55

Agreed!! I would LOVE to have this on my desktop, too!

bernardjaa

Any news about this issue ? I can't get daily mixes on my mac desktop !

liselise

I usually stream from my macbook and am I right that I can't access the Daily Mix from there?

LuDemasi

me too! ANY NEWS?

AnthonyRayShane

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the daily mix playlists! It's so much better than the discover weekly list...

I'd love to be able to access them on my desktop as well. They are so cool, thank you! I'm definitely a fan!

babyatr

Please please make the Daily Mix available on the desktop!  I listened all weekend, but now that I am at work, I listen on my computer.  Help!!!

SidGauVic

Its sad to see Daily Mixes are unavailable on Desktop, given how much feature parity there already is. Would love to have this because I want to listen to something fresh, but I'm not always on my phone!

SubzeroSC

This should have been pushed to mobile and desktop simulteniously, most of the people I know use Spotify on desktop 99% with a realy realy small >1% of the time on mobile.

Swan269

I agree.  I just discovered this and I really want this option on my desktop.  I listen to Spotify at work and this feature would really be awesome for me.