[All Platforms][Friend Feed] Show Podcasts on the Friend Activity feed

It would be great to have podcasts show up on the activity status/friend feed bar as they are a growing media form, and I use Spotify's podcast feature a lot now.

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
DakaSky
Casual Listener

I feel like this should only be a separate option - I listen to a lot of more personal podcasts that I dont want my friends knowing I'm listening to - whereas I dont care about my friends seeing what music I'm listening to. I dont want to have to go into a private session each time I want to listen to a podcast - there should be a separate tick box in settings for this option instead of it being default.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.