Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Music Videos

Idea: "[All Platforms] Music videos"

Artists record a video to go with their music / you could upload the music videos that already exist!
I really want to watch them on Spotify while listening.

At Apple Music I can choose between listening to the music, or watching their video. 

Updated on 2019-09-16

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-07-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Pyrestone

Since this is available for some music now, please also give us an option to disable videos to reduce data usage!

a

Bniaraoliveira

It would be awesome. I'm looking for a fair Plataform to watch Music Videos.

Idun1306

I would definitely use this. I think it's a great idea. It would be super convenient to be able to watch the music videos on the same platform/app you use to listen to music. It also makes more sense to have music service providers handle music video streams that count on charts etc. rather than video sharing platforms (which is where I need to go now if I want to watch a music video), because the criterias for music video streams should obviously be different from e.g. a how-to-do-it video or vlog. I think it would benefit artists too if I'm honest, because you'd not only have all the official music videos on hand in one app, but also their entire official and legally streamable discography.

-bp12_0a70av7

Would love to have this option on Spotify! It gives me other platforms to watch music videos I enjoy besides on YouTube~ plus I have my premium account here and not on YouTube (or Apple Music where it is available) so...cmon on Spotify ☺

MayoraPH

Hello. Upon reading some comments, hopefully IDOL title track from BTS can also added the video while playing the music. I've heard FAKE LOVE of BTS had video played lastime in some selected country. While here in PH it's not accessible to play the video on Spotify users. Hopefully,it can be possible for us to play and watch video. For the main time pls include video of IDOL on Spotify. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

@

@

ib24591

please add BTS music videos with english subtitles

-7f_jy3agxnxu

This is a great idea, and would be easier for Spotify users to stream everything in one place. Instead of signing out to go view music videos on a different platform, we can do everything through Spotify. And it would definitely bring more traction, and revenue to you. That’s a win-win situation. 

N4TNF_CW

If videos are available, let's see them.  If we have a choice between best sound on lossless and video, I'd go with better sound.  Any competitive edge will help in the States, though Spotify exceeds worldwide.