Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Back/forward buttons are in the wrong place

Recently the back/forward buttons in the desktop app were moved to the far left. This places them much farther from the center panel, which is what those buttons control. Those buttons need to reside above the center panel.

This is what I'm talking about.This is what I'm talking about.

Comments
KingDoubt

Yes agree! This was a wth moment; it's been taken out of the primary work space, as if it's not a critical function!

<Back and >Forward are likely amongst some of the most used functions on the UI (telemetry will indicate as much), and moving them to the top left creates a massive amount of extra "mouse work". What was efficient previously, is now 10x less efficient. Sorry Spotify folks, but high frequency, high pixel count navigation is simply not efficient. No idea what could possibly have driven this change, it's awful. Maybe it's just muscle memory at this point, but I suspect not. You had it right, where it was! Stop messing with things you have got right.

This is what you have done:

KingDoubt_1-1711245106112.png

indiesounds

The position of the back button has changed in the Windows desktop app. It was more in the center, Now, it's in the left corner of the app window. To go to the previous window, we used to move the cursor a little above; after clicking on a song. Now we have to move it all the way to the top left corner. It's inconvenient. Can you please move it back to its old place?

back button position.jpg