Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Nothere123

Spotify support team you area a **bleep**ing joke

filipoz

Hoped they would realise this was a mistake but it didn't happen 😞
This was the best feature ever, and "Smart shuffle" is not nearly as good. Also it doesn't work for the "Liked songs" :(((

Cyclops30gr

I subscribed to YT music 6 months ago and ended my Spotify subscription,
Youtube offers YT music + youtube premium for almost the same price as the monthly spotify membership. and one can create playlists (start radio) on any of their playlist, even on the "liked music" category. its a no brainer, unlimited music, unlimited videos, youtube with no ads and playlist creation on any playlist !!! After 6 months on YT music I have no regrets I left spotify.  Consider this option as well. It might look difficult at first but  the more you stay, you encourage Spotify to ignore you as clients, like they did with this topic that we were begging them to reconsider for since March 2023. Be smart, Spotify is just a habit, you can find the same and better services out there in the competition. Send them the real message, show them who has the power, you are the consumer, you have the power!

Cptbagzy

why was this ever removed 

I don't like the smart shuffle options

praying this gets the traction it needs

cpeckens

Your AI Radio and smart shuffle features are not comparable to Playlist radio.  There is no clear reason on why this was removed other especially when you're still keeping song and artist radio.

Please reinstate this feature.

ryguyj101
YouTube music is so much better, I recommend checking it out as they have the radio feature