Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change frequency of the music we listen to !

Dear Spotify, I’m contacting you as, perhaps another, faithful and loyal Spotify customer with a huge wish, allowing integration of the 432Player app with Spotify. There’s an app, called 432Player, that successfully integrated the Spotify SDK with their app in order to play the music in the 432hz tuning (a slight but significant difference for me), which is the way I enjoy consuming my music. Now I understand that this is a niche and not too many people around the world are in need of this feature and thus no need to add this to the original Spotify app. Therefore all we (the 432hz community) is kindly asking is please grant the developers of the app who succeeded in doing this the approval to go ahead and publish the app for us so we can all enjoy Spotify in our highest form. We know they were in contact with you but eventually they didn’t get an approval, but we are hoping that if you see enough of us who truly want this you might consider allowing one more time for an app of this nature to integrate with Spotify. You can contact the 432Player Team at *snip*, Much love and appreciation,

Comments
dsacs

Hi I'm getting VOX for my laptop so hopefully I'll be able to listen to spotify on 432hz,  I just don't understand the DAC and upsampling part you mentioned here 

joanriera99

Hey! Could you send me the PDF to **bleep** Thanks!

Marwan9797

Hi 8R34KFR33

Can you kindly send me the pdf at 

(personal info removed)

Danteshi

yo, can you send me as well?
**bleep**

joanriera99

Please send it to me too ❤️ here: Email 

MihailY
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-18

Hello @SeasonaInsomniac,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Sakushey

I recommend changing your idea to allow the user to play a song in any tuning he wants, as, A = 432hz instead of (normally) A = 440 hz changes nothing but everything being played even so slightly lower than normal which makes it just an arbitrary choice. But in general having the option to say in CENTS -/+ 100th of a semitone how much you´d like to adjust a song being played.

Goktug34

Hello friends, the year is almost 2024. Is there any progress or any solution on this issue? If not, I'm willing to give up using Spotify.

BillyJim

yes we N E E D this feature, 

bidden

wow 2024 almost we still dont get what we asked for we mean nothing to these people probably sent them a email literally every year since 2020 any news guys ?