[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2019-09-04

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange. 

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we reach Slovenia. 

We hope to see you soon!

Comments
mb3_3

+1 #stillWaiting :p :p

mihacerovsek

Any updates? I'd really appreciate if Spotify will be available in Slovenia after I return from my study exchange in Portugal

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm a student in Maribor, Slovenia, and I wish Spotify was available!

bandasplota

Agreed, obviously people would use it if it was available. Who wouldn't want this kind of convenience? Make it happen, guys.

andagent

+1 from me

user-removed
Not applicable

Is it really that hard to expand to Slovenia? It's an EU country, probably the only one besides Croatia NOT to have Spotify! Come on 

user-removed
Not applicable

Exactly! If the problem is translation I can help you with that without any money in return. Just please make it happen soon! Such an amazing app #SpotifySlovenia

mkv182010

We are small country, but please let us use Spotify!

andagent

Yes, we are small country. And maybe you will not get so much profit from it, but people are ready to pay! There are a lot of Spotify fans over there. If you have problems with translations, we are ready to help you!

amnesia

Come on guys, bring Spotify to Slovenia already. I'm tired of being a freeloader via VPN, I want to give you money and you won't let me. I can almost guarantee you that the app/service would be translated to our language in a week (crowdsourced translation). Almost everyone I know would love to have your service here, please hurry up.