Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Improve "Recommended based on this playlist"

0 Likes

I generally really like that Spotify has Weekly discover and its really nice once the algorithm has recognized your music taste. What i like even more about it is that you can say which songs you like (Adding them/liking) and which ones you disliked (a message of "Got it! We won't recommend songs like this anymore!" pops up. I've discovered my fair share of new songs through the recommended songs based on the playlist I listened to, however, whenever I shuffle for new recommended songs I keep getting the same ones, even though I may not like them, therefore making it very difficult to find new songs. 

I would really love it if you could add the same (add/dislike) feature to these recommended songs based on the playlist as well. This is especially the case when you remove old songs from your playlist and you keep getting your old songs recommended for your playlist again and it's impossible to find new music based on that playlist.

Simply adding the same feature for the recommended based on the playlist as for weekly discovery would be amazing. 

Comments
Joan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-10-15

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

lissimmo

I am having a second issue of relaxation songs going into my Discover weekly when I never listen to these pls help.

wingee