Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
MissStreelight

I support this. This was a feature I used a lot with Grooveshark before it was shut down and I moved to Spotify. Please make this happen. Right now making/editing playlists is kind of inconvenient.

Foodgamestrong6
Yes please we need this
Jadarene-us
Please please please! I love the ease of use, except for creating Playlists and managing your library in general, by not having the ability to select multiple songs. It's just irritating enough to use another provider. If it were free to use premium, I'd not complain, but I can't keep paying for a service this tedious to use. Its great otherwise. But this is s big enough pain to be off putting. Please please? I've asked so nicely...
max123kara

Totally agree with the Checkbox idea SPOTIFY PLZ GET IT DONE QUICKLY we have ppl flying out to space and u guys are taking 2 years to add a checkbox come on I LOVE 💯💯💯😍😍😍 Spotify but if the checkboxes happened I would give u 4 😍😍😍(...) gonna have to wait for that one 

Please, do this Spotify!

DreadedRanga

Alrighty Spotify this is actually the greatest idea!

It's already been 2 years since this was posted - can we please please please have this multi-select function added in the next update? 🙏

It would really help for when browsing playlists/albums/artists and then creating your own playlist based on the selection. 

For example I'm loving the music suggested to me by the DiscoverWeekly algorith and this would so easily allow me to save the tracks I like! 🏆

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵

🎵
🎵

🎵
🎵

🎵
🎵

🎵
🎵

🎵
🎵

🎵

🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵
🎵

I'm sure you get the idea 😝

Ruben0418

YES PLEASE!! 

Evabba

Please!

AnthonyRayShane

**bleep**, this hasn't happened yet! lol...I love Spotify...I'm sure you all will update this feature eventually to remain competitive.

shabx

Has this function been added? Been requested since 2 years and no result. Shows how much the developers of the app care for the end user's experience.