Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments
Mattyc28

In agreement with everyone else here. The fact I'm also a premium customer, I would like the app to be fully functional, the ability to select all songs in one playlist and add them to another playlist of the same genre. Please sort it out, having to do it one by one is making me lose my patience and interest staying with spotify. It's the small things that matter greatly, maybe not to you with your millions..no thanks to us ey. We're just asking for that one simple thing..otherwise I'm sure deezer will be happy taking ex spotify users 

Moe1995

I have the same Problem, this would make things a lot easier! It's frustrating, time consuming and could be fixed pretty easily. Every phones music-player/walkman has this!!!

jillyjojo

Spotify, it's been nine months since you acknowledged that you think checkbox editing of playlists is a good idea. People have been complaining about it for two years. Why is this obvious, basic, useful feature still missing from a service that we pay for? 

Fabey

Wow its 2 years and it happened only on PC? please add this feature!

Jillian1031

Has this happened yet ??

Fabey

This post is 2 years old, there are plenty of (paying) Users complaining and Spotify is doing nothing and they just added it on pc! please do something! there are millions of phone users! 

Lbell52

AGREED! How can this not be a feature already? This is basic functionality...

jongminnie

Upvoting this one! Is this still not implemented? :'( It's so tedious to select songs one by one.

maestro3000

Dear developers, 

Please do this! It's such a big waste of time to start a new playlist when you have to add every single song. 

SpaniardUnited

How is this not a feature yet?