Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music only app

I dont want podcasts or audio books. I only want music, a plan or setting that removes all that other junk. 

Comments
npeep

This would be FANTASTIC for parents as well.  I want my kid to be able to use Spotify for music, not for watching video content or anything else.

arnoldsmyth
  • I have come to loathe the app. There is so much noise around artists and music. Please provide a way to simplify the layout so that I can just see music. A music only tab or section would be great.
ronpadz

Stop raising the subscription cost in order to pay Joe Rogan a quarter billion dollars while musical artists with real talent are earning a fraction of a cent per play. I want no part in this iniquity.

I don't use the app for podcasts or audio books -- just the music please. Let Rogan's sycophant fanboys pay him themselves.

DanielHeins

My long standing miff is I can't simply chose a song and play it. Not without sitting through 2 or 3 others first. Pretty soon you'll go to okay a song and first have to listen to a sampling of some true crime podcast. 

DanielHeins

Right! Pick a business and stick with it. Don't try to be the everything place. Being transparent about your deception is no substitute for being 

forthright and honest. 

FaintDeftone

Podcasts and audiobooks absolutely clutter the entire app. When you switch to the tab for music only, it gives you a crappier UI that's annoying to scroll through. I switched to Apple Music because of this and the lossless support. I only use the free tier now for the discovery playlist each week, then add the stuff I like to Apple Music. I would gladly switch back if they let us filter out podcasts and audiobooks and didn't make us pay more for HiFi (you know they will).