Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify feature called barriers // put barriers in playlists to lock parts on playlists

Hi!

I'm a VERY active Spotify user I spent so much of my life on this app because I love music, but I thought of this idea for months now, almost a year.

Called 💥Barriers💥

Let's say you have a part of a playlist of few songs, you press the barrier icon (beside download button is best in my opinion) it will put barriers you can use in the front and bottom of the playlist to block everything not in-between of those. If you want to add a song or minimize or expand it you can slide them, you can put multiple to create sub playlists without to keep making and changing playlists, you can create pocket sized ones you can change the span of it and placement

Say goodbye too:

• Having to make multiple playlist
  • Changing songs
  • Keep changing que or replaying songs and when the next is qued you rewind.

Say hello to; 👀efficency👀

• Can use a single playlist without having to make tiny ones as well.
  • Don't have to keep rewinding when you finish the part of the playlist you currently want.
  • Easy to move and expand or minimize by sliding the barrier up or down.
  • Make multiple pockets in the playlist and barriered sections
  • Weather you want it or not, it's there at the tap of a icon in the blink of a eye.

Thank you and goodbye, take care <3-August

Comments
Joan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-22

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

wingee