Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Notes feature

I would love to have a space within Spotify to be able to jot some notes down. How awesome would it be to be listening to Spotify, doing some work on your computer, and a musician/song comes on that reminds you "Hey! I want to listen to more of this later!" or "My friend recommended a whole list of songs/albums/musicians to me, and I don't want to forget them!"

How cool would it be if you were able to link to specific artists/songs/albums within the notes! ... like, if you wrote down 'The Beatles - Revolver,' and you could click on it to navigate to it!

I have fun sort of curating my Spotify library, so a way to take notes, record some thoughts, and make lists for myself would be nice.

Maybe this tab could go under 'Your Library' next to playlist. Maybe this is something that Spotify could make easy to hide for people who aren't interested in taking notes. The notes icon could even go somewhere less in the way, like the corner of the page near your account.

It would be nice if you could see your notes on both the computer and the phone.

Comments
MihailY
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-20

Hello @conjnerc,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

haileybee

I love this!

Mystic_Dreams

YESSSS I NEED THIS SO MUCH I keep forgetting songs that I find on YouTube that I wanna listen on Spotify :CC 

Musculargeekbuilds

Adding to his comment that it would be cool if you can share you opinion with other people/community. 

wingee