Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently played / Onlangs afgespeeld list is laughable

0 Likes

The recently played (onlangs afgespeeld) list is not complete as it should function in my pov. Recently played now functions as a very short memory consisting of 10 items? This is laughable. In Shazam for exmple I can scroll back through tracks I Shazamed 4 years ago. A list of 850 items in total: Artist - track - album. This has an extremely important function, its the number one reason to use Shazam cause it works as a reminder tool (what tracks did I listen?). If a "recently played" function more in the form of a "history" is too difficult why not an option, as premium user, to create a kind of playlist where you can see an history of played songs or an option, other than a playlist, where you can see a history of artists only?. That would be enough. Just a history of artists (in order of recently played) so you can find that one (genre) artist/track you listened to months ago. To be honnest I substitute Youtube and planning to go just for Youtube cause there you can at least see your history and find that one track/artist you listened to a while ago.