Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[SmartTV][Other] Add Lyrics to TV

Add the option to see lyrics in the Smart TV. This option in available on Smartphones, but not on TV, where you can make a better use of them.

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
kf8y58geqnsjmn4

Looking for this update on web os....

Team Spotify really waiting for this feature...

insawasd

I'm waiting for this feature.

Novy
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

cidmedeiros

So happy to see this on my TV! Karaoke nights are on the way! I hope the neighbours understand the excitement 😉

Thank y'all!

Mendelj3

Can this be added for Chromcast devices as well?

Peredepalau

Great idea!!👍👍👍

Carl38

Come on, team. We need this to work while chromecasting too. Why the discrimination? If it's already added on mobile and android TV, gear it a little to make it work while casting from phone to chromecast.

I need to see lyrics on screen and not a simple still with name song.