Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Use AI to crossfade between songs seemlessly

The idea revolves around enhancing the user experience by using AI to create smooth, DJ-like transitions between tracks, regardless of genre or tempo differences. The idea could involve the following points:

• AI BPM/key matching

• If data regarding BPM/key can be retrieved/exists, AI could use this information to get from previous to next song.

• Dynamic mixing

• Apply dynamic mixing techniques such as EQ fading and tempo adjustments to enhance the listening experience.

• Enhancing data available from existing Spotify algorithms

• Use your existing data to understand the context in which music is played (time of day, activity, mood) to dynamically adjust transitions and playlists to fit the listener's environment.

• Personalization

• Allow users to set preferences for AI crossfade (hard, soft, genre-mixing) to better cater to individual tastes and improve overall satisfaction with the listening experience.

• Feedback

• Integrate a feedback system where users can rate transitions, enabling the AI to learn and improve its mixing algorithms based on user responses and listening habits.

• Enhanced Discoverability:

• Use smooth transitions to introduce users to new genres and artists, subtly expanding their musical tastes without disrupting the listening experience.

I would like to end the idea with stating that I would absolutely love to have this in my app.