Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Show ALL song downloaded for Offline use

As I user, I want to find a playlist where I can see all my downloaded songs. 

Imagine I downloaded 10 albums and 5 playlists. To hear shuffled all these, I need to add one by one to the play queue. I would add another playlist similar to the one "Songs you like" but with downloaded songs. 

Updated on 2021-06-04

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Gonzoslovechild

It makes absolutely no sense not to allow downloads of individual tracks into a library section headed "songs" rather than into one massive playlist. For all it's other faults, Amazon Music is way better in this regard. Another thing Amazon does better is giving access to all songs by an artist rather than just by album or single

Explor3rk1ng

What is the current status of this feature request? I have a lot of downloaded songs that are not assigned to a playlist so there is no chance to find them anymore! Please implement this asap! It's really annoying that all downloaded songs that are not assigned to a playlist are just LOST...

tamarastuchlak

I want an answer to a question from a staff. I am done searching. I have been a premium payer for 8 years. Get a staff fto message me. My first question. I had no internet Saturday 9 sep 2023. Spotify played great dance song in a sequence that is not the downloaed playlist (I only have 1 downloaed playlist called NURA) NURA sequence of song is not wgmhat Spotify played. I wantvto save what Spotify played. HELP. PLEASE.

How have you not returned this feature? Mental to get rid of it in like 2017? So weird to not show what’s downloaded. I guess you are fans of playlists, nice, good for you, but where are my downloads. 

helpmechoosespotfy

It blows my mind how Spotify has gone this many years without the most common and basic ability of all music apps to just shuffle all songs. This is why I rarely use Spotify. I don't want podcasts, AI, or any other nonsense. Just let me shuffle my library and quickly find manage my library without constantly changing buttons around and adding and removing features no one asked for.