Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Show ALL song downloaded for Offline use

As I user, I want to find a playlist where I can see all my downloaded songs. 

Imagine I downloaded 10 albums and 5 playlists. To hear shuffled all these, I need to add one by one to the play queue. I would add another playlist similar to the one "Songs you like" but with downloaded songs. 

Updated on 2021-06-04

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments

Coming from apple music which handles all downloaded music separately then streaming music was a breeze and a very friendly user experience. I find it ridiculous there is no way to see your downloaded music all in one spot besides creating a giant playlist which seems like extra steps for no reason. To see your downloaded music you have to either create a giant play list or go individually by artist/albums where it is mixed in with all non downloaded music. This is feature that needs to be added. Thinking of going back to apple music after seeing all the other complaints and no actions taken about this issue.

ViRulent

Would love to be able to shuffle through all my downloaded songs. Or even just shuffle to an other album after one album is over.

Bcrumb

I think you should make a thing where all downloaded music is added to a playlist like all your liked songs because I don’t like a lot of songs but sometimes I just want to put my music on shuffle but I don’t want to have to put all of my music in a long playlist 

Jacob
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-20

Your suggestion has at least 180 votes! Keep gathering votes. If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

josephmcg16

Why is this not a feature? This has been a thing since iTunes in like 2005 **bleep**. Spotify is the biggest music service in the world and missing this simple feature? It must be so easy to add in to. Ridiculous that this is missing.

Mihail
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-04

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

MD092

Ich habe das Problem, dass ich nicht mal mehr weiß, was überhaupt alles herunter geladen ist. Ein Ordner mit allen herunter geladenen Liedern wäre da sehr hilfreich. Für Podcasts gibt es die Option ja bereits. Das finde ich sehr praktisch, um alte Folgen auch wieder löschen zu können, auch wenn man keine neue playlist erstellt. 

birdLullaby

Yes!!! I totally agree with you all, this feature was already working great and was removed! it makes me so angry! Spotify: you don't have to make me vote for this, just put it back!

Erotomawaste

an option for a playlist that has all my downloaded songs from different playlists 

I'm in the process of trying to find a new music service as I'm done with YouTube music - hasn't been the same since Google Play Music was discontinued. I just spent 4 hours re-creating my playlists and downloading my albums and songs again. At the end of this I went to test how it would be offline, since I primarily listen to music while I'm driving, and I find out in offline mode I can't just shuffle all of my downloaded songs, it won't let me add another playlist in a queue and I can't shuffle the songs that are within the queue, only the songs from the original album/playlist I selected? This is horrible! Thank the lord I got a free trial because after less than a day I will be switching to a different for the sole reason that I cannot simply "shuffle all downloaded". Shame about the 4 hours I wasted getting my playlists set.