Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

To be able to interact in jam with sounds

I am usually spending my time on my girlfriend on a jam when one of us can't text and still want to be together so it would be nice to be able to send like applouds or any kind of interactiong to the other person.

• Casual Listener
  • I am usually spending my time on my girlfriend on a jam when one of us can't text and still want to be together so it would be nice to be able to send like applouds or any kind of interactiong to the...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Please release Spotify DJ AI in Indonesia

I would like to try the AI feature that can personalize songs too well and the transition between tracks which are so good for me, as an EDM lover, I would like to listen my favorite songs with transition and DJ AI has this thing, so that would be go...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to try the AI feature that can personalize songs too well and the transition between tracks which are so good for me, as an EDM lover, I would like to listen my favorite songs with trans...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

getting notification when someone add a song to playlist

It would be better to get a notification when someone add a song to our playlist. I have someone special and whenever she add a song I don't want to wait long:)

• Casual Listener
  • It would be better to get a notification when someone add a song to our playlist. I have someone special and whenever she add a song I don't want to wait long:)
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist moving along with the number thats playing.

When you a listen to a playlist, the song that you are listing to is Green.But when the song is on the bottom of the list (screen) the list needs to move with it.What now happens is that a number is green out side the list you are seeing if it contai...

• Casual Listener
  • When you a listen to a playlist, the song that you are listing to is Green. But when the song is on the bottom of the list (screen) the list needs to move with it. What now happens is that a number...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

search function in settings

Please add a search bar in settings so it's easier to find specific settings.

• Music Fan
  • Please add a search bar in settings so it's easier to find specific settings.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Connect Join Speakers

Hi, Spotify is just an incredible app. The only thing is missing is that in Spotify connect, it would be amazing if we could play music from two or more speakers at the same time, as we can do with AirPlay. Hope this helps. thanks!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify is just an incredible app. The only thing is missing is that in Spotify connect, it would be amazing if we could play music from two or more speakers at the same time, as we can do with A...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Encasing Playlist Organization

One feature I'd love to see implemented is the ability to rearrange songs within a playlist effortlessly. A simple hold-and-drag method to reposition songs would make playlist curation much more intuitive. This would be a game-changer for users who w...

• Casual Listener
  • One feature I'd love to see implemented is the ability to rearrange songs within a playlist effortlessly. A simple hold-and-drag method to reposition songs would make playlist curation much more intu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Queue Playlist

I want to have the ability to change to a different playlist halfway through a song but have the song your listening to finish playing, so instead of having to wait till a song finishes or cutting the song off halfway through, it will finish the song...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to have the ability to change to a different playlist halfway through a song but have the song your listening to finish playing, so instead of having to wait till a song finishes or cutting th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add explicit icon to audiobooks

Audiobooks should be marked as explicit/adult, with the ability to be filtered out of child/family accounts based on account settings.

• Casual Listener
  • Audiobooks should be marked as explicit/adult, with the ability to be filtered out of child/family accounts based on account settings. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow changing the cover of fusion playlists

I can change the cover of my playlists but I can't do it in fusion playlists (playlists created by spotify algorithm for more than one account). I would like to have this option to customise even more the playlist!

• Casual Listener
  • I can change the cover of my playlists but I can't do it in fusion playlists (playlists created by spotify algorithm for more than one account). I would like to have this option to customise even mor...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Show the username on the account page

I have a family account.Some times I sign into my kids accounts or someone signs in on my PC.Google remembers the account. When i open spotify on the browser it is automatically signed into a profile, I assume it is mine the managers account. Now I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account. Some times I sign into my kids accounts or someone signs in on my PC. Google remembers the account. When i open spotify on the browser it is automatically signed into a p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

remove dj fade

I like DJ. But I want to hear the complete song. Beginning and end. Please, for the love of GOD, give us the whole song. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I like DJ. But I want to hear the complete song. Beginning and end. Please, for the love of GOD, give us the whole song. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Swipe left on library item to delete the playlist from the library

In the library we have the option to swipe right to "PIN" the album or playlist, then an opportunity would also be to swipe left and give the option to delete the playlist from my library, so you don't have to go in and click the button to take it ou...

• Casual Listener
  • In the library we have the option to swipe right to "PIN" the album or playlist, then an opportunity would also be to swipe left and give the option to delete the playlist from my library, so you don...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Please make it free to upload to Spotify

it would be get people to give that step and start making his own unique stuff, would also be and improvement for bands that want to divide their performance into a group of accounts, and it surely gonna be a rise up for artist, listeners and the com...

• Casual Listener
  • it would be get people to give that step and start making his own unique stuff, would also be and improvement for bands that want to divide their performance into a group of accounts, and it surely g...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Discover Weekly Purge Button

Sometimes it seems that discover weekly is stuck with one genre. In my case I listen a lot of Low-Fi at home, but rock music when I'm driving. For some reason I never get rock suggestions, it's like the playlist is stuck with Low-Fi. I can exclude pl...

• Roadie
  • Sometimes it seems that discover weekly is stuck with one genre. In my case I listen a lot of Low-Fi at home, but rock music when I'm driving. For some reason I never get rock suggestions, it's like ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Notify me when songs on my playlist leave Spotify

Can Spotify notify me or flag when songs on my playlists leave Spotify.I’m constantly finding that songs I thought were on my playlist are missing, mainly because the album they are from has changed versions

• Casual Listener
  • Can Spotify notify me or flag when songs on my playlists leave Spotify. I’m constantly finding that songs I thought were on my playlist are missing, mainly because the album they are from has change...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Level out the sound of you commercials

You guys advertise yourselves in making commercials, and then you burst our eardrums with them.How come you do not invest in hiring a person with a good hearing to level the loudness out?I am a professional musician who does not mind the commercials,...

• Casual Listener
  • You guys advertise yourselves in making commercials, and then you burst our eardrums with them. How come you do not invest in hiring a person with a good hearing to level the loudness out? I am a p...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Take out “about the artist” on console spotify

When having a song on pause and seeing the “about the artist” on the bottom is not feature we would want, we would prefer just having the ui above it like we had it before

• Casual Listener
  • When having a song on pause and seeing the “about the artist” on the bottom is not feature we would want, we would prefer just having the ui above it like we had it before 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

I love UR music!

Start the Spotify dating app that matches you with someone who shares your musical taste.

• Casual Listener
  • Start the Spotify dating app that matches you with someone who shares your musical taste.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Suggest songs on artist page

When going to an artists page, we see their most liked songs. It might be nice to also get personalized recommendations by spotify from this artists repertoire.I would assume this might also be advantageous to artists.

• Casual Listener
  • When going to an artists page, we see their most liked songs. It might be nice to also get personalized recommendations by spotify from this artists repertoire. I would assume this might also be adv...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes