Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

songcatcher

I need this feature when I hear a song outside of Spotify and I don't know its name

• Casual Listener
  • I need this feature when I hear a song outside of Spotify and I don't know its name 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Normalize volume between albums only

Long read! tl;dr at bottom. Before Reading: Please be aware that I lack a full understanding of how volume normalization works and I have not done extensive testing to verify this to be an actual problem that needs a solution. But the ideas are there...

• Casual Listener
  • Long read! tl;dr at bottom.   Before Reading: Please be aware that I lack a full understanding of how volume normalization works and I have not done extensive testing to verify this to be...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Add Comment Section to Podcast Episodes

As opposed to other platforms, I feel disconnected as a listener from Spotify podcasts. Direct feedback to podcasters would be helpful & not just the general podcast page, but specific episodes. Since I’m not allowed direct feedback, I’ll just stop l...

• Casual Listener
  • As opposed to other platforms, I feel disconnected as a listener from Spotify podcasts. Direct feedback to podcasters would be helpful & not just the general podcast page, but specific episodes. ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 3 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 3 votes

Spotify+IA

Spotify+AIMy experience with the app has been great but I would like to take it to another level, for everyone.If we combine Artificial Intelligence with the Spotify application we could recreate the artists' songs, their tone of voice with the lyric...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify+AI My experience with the app has been great but I would like to take it to another level, for everyone. If we combine Artificial Intelligence with the Spotify application we could recreate...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to fast-forward a podcast more than 15 seconds at a time

Stitcher included the option to fast-forward podcasts at different increments. Spotify is limited to 15 seconds, which is ridiculously short. I know satisfying advertisers is paramount to a money hungry corporation, but come on. And don't get me star...

• Casual Listener
  • Stitcher included the option to fast-forward podcasts at different increments. Spotify is limited to 15 seconds, which is ridiculously short. I know satisfying advertisers is paramount to a money hun...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

APPLE TV GET RID OF TIMELINE AND CONTROLS

The controls remain on screen even after waiting over 5 seconds (indefinitely at the moment). I would like to have the background as a screensaver with maybe a small title in the corner or something. This is more of an error than a feature.

• Casual Listener
  • The controls remain on screen even after waiting over 5 seconds (indefinitely at the moment). I would like to have the background as a screensaver with maybe a small title in the corner or something....
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Keyboard Shortcut Fullscreen to "f"

Should be pretty easy to implement. It's a ubiquitous standard now days.

• Casual Listener
  • Should be pretty easy to implement.  It's a ubiquitous standard now days.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist with all of the songs that you have ever listened to

I want to make a playlist that has all of the songs I have ever listened to on Spotify. I tried to code one but the only way to get song history is through "Recently Played" which overlaps and does not go very far back in history. I also tried using ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to make a playlist that has all of the songs I have ever listened to on Spotify. I tried to code one but the only way to get song history is through "Recently Played" which overlaps and does n...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 2 votes

[Desktop] Update After Currently Playing

When an update is available for the Desktop version of the Spotify app, a green badge appears on the profile/account icon at the top of the window. When clicking the icon, a drop-down appears that says "Update Now" or something to that effect. In sit...

• Casual Listener
  • When an update is available for the Desktop version of the Spotify app, a green badge appears on the profile/account icon at the top of the window. When clicking the icon, a drop-down appears that sa...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Autoplay should ignore podcasts the user has rated poorly

I cannot stand The Daily Zeitgeist podcast. It's terrible on its own but also begins with an advertisement every episode. How do I know that if I hate the podcast? Well, Spotify knows I listened to an episode before I found out I hate it and now auto...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot stand The Daily Zeitgeist podcast. It's terrible on its own but also begins with an advertisement every episode. How do I know that if I hate the podcast? Well, Spotify knows I listened to a...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

Sync progress of podcasts you’ve listened to from Spotify to Apple podcast app

I wish that we could sync what podcasts episodes we have listened to on Spotify to the Apple podcast app, so we wouldn’t repeat the same episode accidentally

• Casual Listener
  • I wish that we could sync what podcasts episodes we have listened to on Spotify to the Apple podcast app, so we wouldn’t repeat the same episode accidentally 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Different tab for saved Singles vs Albums

In your library, it would be helpful if there was a separate tab for saved singles in addition to the tab for albums (which at the moment encompasses both albums and singles.)That way when I save singles to listen to later they are easy to find inste...

• Casual Listener
  • In your library, it would be helpful if there was a separate tab for saved singles in addition to the tab for albums (which at the moment encompasses both albums and singles.) That way when I save s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

"Enhancing Spotify with Albums"

Spotify has the potential to significantly enhance the user experience by adding comprehensive album information to every song in their vast music library. This feature would provide users with valuable insights into the music they're listening to, f...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has the potential to significantly enhance the user experience by adding comprehensive album information to every song in their vast music library. This feature would provide users with valua...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow users to record listening sessions and add in their own vocal comments

Allow users to record a listening session and add in vocal comments. This, essentially, allows users to use their Spotify library as a radio station- just not live radio. As someone who uses the app heavily, the addition of a personality to a playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Allow users to record a listening session and add in vocal comments. This, essentially, allows users to use their Spotify library as a radio station- just not live radio. As someone who uses the app ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Temporary Playlists

I will get on a kick of a 1-4 songs, especially when I’m focusing, and it’s all my brain wants to hear. I don’t want to make a playlist of those songs though because I already have a ton of playlists and I know I’m not going to want to hear those son...

• Casual Listener
  • I will get on a kick of a 1-4 songs, especially when I’m focusing, and it’s all my brain wants to hear. I don’t want to make a playlist of those songs though because I already have a ton of playlists...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 6 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 6 votes

Filter Podcasts By Length And Popularity

A lot of times I get in the car and want to find an episode of a Podcast that matches my drive time. For example Vox’s 99% Invisible has episodes ranging from 5-50 minutes and I prefer to not listen to half of a 50 minute episode or 5 minute episodes...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of times I get in the car and want to find an episode of a Podcast that matches my drive time. For example Vox’s 99% Invisible has episodes ranging from 5-50 minutes and I prefer to not listen ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 5 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 5 votes

Interactive Radios

Like the normal radios, that we can play for a specific artist or song. I think it would be an incredible advancement if these radios had some adjustability. Perhaps features within the radio where we can tailor it with influences, locations, genres,...

• Casual Listener
  • Like the normal radios, that we can play for a specific artist or song. I think it would be an incredible advancement if these radios had some adjustability. Perhaps features within the radio where w...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add or restore ability to view Liked tracks in a Playlist view

Previously, with the heart icon, you could view a playlist (at least on Android) and see which tracks you had Liked (heart icon). Since the heart has been replaced with the 'plus' icon on Android, I can no longer look at a playlist and see which trac...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously, with the heart icon, you could view a playlist (at least on Android) and see which tracks you had Liked (heart icon).    Since the heart has been replaced with the 'plus' icon...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Now Playing does not pop up on Apple TV when opening from iOS app

When I open Spotify on my phone, and Airplay to my Apple TV, opening the Apple TV app does not open "Now Playing." Now Playing on Apple TV should always populate, if it is playing there, no matter the method used to open the playlist.

• Regular
  • When I open Spotify on my phone, and Airplay to my Apple TV, opening the Apple TV app does not open "Now Playing." Now Playing on Apple TV should always populate, if it is playing there, no matter th...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 3 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 3 votes

Audio Indicator for Recommended Songs in Enhanced Playlists

The enhanced playlists is a welcomed addition and I like that the number of recommendations is scaled based on the size of the original playlist. This issue is I'm not always looking at Spotify and with some genres it is hard to decipher if a song is...

• Casual Listener
  • The enhanced playlists is a welcomed addition and I like that the number of recommendations is scaled based on the size of the original playlist. This issue is I'm not always looking at Spotify and w...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes