Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Spotify "for working"

The home office model brought advantages, as workers could continue to produce and receive compensation even while working from home. However, this also brought new challenges for both managers and other team members. "Spotify for Working" was introd...

• Casual Listener
  • The home office model brought advantages, as workers could continue to produce and receive compensation even while working from home. However, this also brought new challenges for both managers and o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow us to talk to "DJ" (Premium feature.)

Allow us to "Chat" to DJ (Obviously have it pre-chosen to stop explicit wording.)Example: DJ: "Here is an artist you have been listening to in the past but not recently"Your options: "I have but on an outside platform", "I have Just this week." etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Allow us to "Chat" to DJ (Obviously have it pre-chosen to stop explicit wording.) Example:  DJ: "Here is an artist you have been listening to in the past but not recently" Your options: "I ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the liked playlist editable!! GAMECHANGER.

A huge change that spotify has never done before, to be able to edite the song orders after you liked them. Then they are set in stone and you have to scroll up and down to find the specific song you liked months ago. Not a good design as it is now

• Casual Listener
  • A huge change that spotify has never done before, to be able to edite the song orders after you liked them. Then they are set in stone and you have to scroll up and down to find the specific song you...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow Searching by Title (& Excluding Terms)

After struggling for several hours to search for a song title -- without getting hundreds of results that I'm NOT searching for -- I reached out to customer support. After another hour chatting, I finally got them to answer my question, and I quote: ...

• Casual Listener
  • After struggling for several hours to search for a song title -- without getting hundreds of results that I'm NOT searching for -- I reached out to customer support. After another hour chatting, I fi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Being able to listen to only the part of a song we like and skip it

For example, let's say a song is good only from the first minute to the second minute, and I don't want to deal with starting from that part and skipping the next part every time.I think it would be nice if there was something about this, a button wh...

• Casual Listener
  • For example, let's say a song is good only from the first minute to the second minute, and I don't want to deal with starting from that part and skipping the next part every time. I think it would b...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Visual Music Artists Mapping

Since it gets quite difficult to explore new music bands and styles, I suggest that Spotify offers a Visual map of style/artist.This map shows interconnection between music style (level1) and artists (level 2) in a visual manner so the the exploratio...

• Casual Listener
  • Since it gets quite difficult to explore new music bands and styles, I suggest that Spotify offers a Visual map of style/artist. This map shows interconnection between music style (level1) and art...
  • apurkar
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom screen layout

The application screen segregates the music."Prepared for..."; "Your favorite compilations" (I don't like compilations, I like listening to records); "Recently Played"; “Come back to us” (very annoying); E.t.c.I would like to have my own permanent la...

• Casual Listener
  • The application screen segregates the music. "Prepared for..."; "Your favorite compilations" (I don't like compilations, I like listening to records); "Recently Played"; “Come back to us” (ver...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filters in your episode section

The episodes start from recent saved to oldest- it should be a date added filter. This can help in filtering your episodes section under folders.

• Rising Star 2
  • Rising Star 2
  • The episodes start from recent saved to oldest- it should be a date added filter. This can help in filtering your episodes section under folders.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the iPad Spotify look like the desktop/web player version !!

Imagine if we could had the desktop experience on iPad.. It would look much better and suit the display size much better than the current version. Maybe then we would also be able to see what who we follow are listening to, be able to make new folder...

• Casual Listener
  • Imagine if we could had the desktop experience on iPad.. It would look much better and suit the display size much better than the current version. Maybe then we would also be able to see what who we ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Hide known songs from Spotify generated playlists.

Sometimes there will be fresh music on a playlist, but also a lot of "stale" —I say stale in a temporary sense where I'm done with those songs for the moment after hearing them too much. I wish that I could hide liked songs or songs that have been ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes there will be fresh music on a playlist, but also a lot of "stale" —I say stale in a temporary sense where I'm done with those songs for the moment after hearing them too much. I wish that ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song featured in....

I would love to see what movies a song has been in! 

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see what movies a song has been in! 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

No lives show

Hello Spotify Community,I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to share a suggestion for an enhancement that could significantly improve the user experience for individuals like myself who prefer a specific type of music consumption.I find l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community, I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to share a suggestion for an enhancement that could significantly improve the user experience for individuals like myself who...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Liked Songs by ARTIST - sort

When I click an artist's name then click on "You've like X songs" by that artist, I'd like the resulting "Liked Songs by ARTIST" list to be sortable. I can see columns for #, Title, Album, Time; but clicking on any of those columns currently does not...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click an artist's name then click on "You've like X songs" by that artist, I'd like the resulting "Liked Songs by ARTIST" list to be sortable.  I can see columns for #, Title, Album, Time...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Password reminder

Option to receive an email reminder of your current password instead of creating a new one every time.

• Casual Listener
  • Option to receive an email reminder of your current password instead of creating a new one every time.
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

liked playlist AND album playlist

When hearting a album should be put into its own album liked playlist. Wanting to shuffle all albums in a playlist or simply a button to shuffle albums and listen to any songs from all albums hearted. Instead of liking individual songs to which its t...

• Casual Listener
  • When hearting a album should be put into its own album liked playlist. Wanting to shuffle all albums in a playlist or simply a button to shuffle albums and listen to any songs from all albums hearted...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add font support for Pāḷi language

Pāḷi is the main language of Theravāda Buddhism and currently, the Spotify font isn't really good for showing these alphabets:ṭ ḍ ḷ ṇ ṅ ṁ Ṭ Ḍ Ḷ Ṇ Ṅ Ṁ I wish that Spotify font will be more inclusive so that the characters mentioned can be properly rea...

yodhjva_0-1704292097687.png yodhjva_0-1704291777738.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Pāḷi is the main language of Theravāda Buddhism and currently, the Spotify font isn't really good for showing these alphabets: ṭ ḍ ḷ ṇ ṅ ṁ Ṭ Ḍ Ḷ Ṇ Ṅ Ṁ   I wish that Spotify font will be more ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Give option to play original release instead of Deluxe or Expanded edition

Would it be possible to give the option of adding/playing only the original track listing for an album. I often want to listen to albums that I am very familiar with.Often when a remastered edition is released they are hugely extended with Outtakes, ...

• Regular
  • Would it be possible to give the option of adding/playing only the original track listing for an album. I often want to listen to albums that I am very familiar with. Often when a remastered edition...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mix tape feature

Back in the day, we'd make mix tapes for each other. Time was limited to 74 minutes, and once the CD was pressed, the "playlist" was set. You'd make CD's for friends/family, road trips, etc. Part of the charm was selecting the order of songs, and bei...

• Casual Listener
  • Back in the day, we'd make mix tapes for each other. Time was limited to 74 minutes, and once the CD was pressed, the "playlist" was set. You'd make CD's for friends/family, road trips, etc.  &...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Special FX for music

I think it could be wonderful if I can apply Special FX to the music, like old radio, or rain, or tropical forest or music playing in other room.It could improve the experiences a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it could be wonderful if I can apply Special FX to the music, like old radio, or rain, or tropical forest or music playing in other room. It could improve the experiences a lot.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Album shuffle

For those of us that had a multi disc CD player: Pick a number of whole albums and then play on shuffled.

• Casual Listener
  • For those of us that had a multi disc CD player: Pick a number of whole albums and then play on shuffled.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes