Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Changing Ravel's Profile Picture

The current profile picture of Maurice Ravel is of horrible quality.Ravel is dead and can therefore not be contacted. There are plenty of copyright free portraits of Maurice Ravel to draw from.

• Casual Listener
  • The current profile picture of Maurice Ravel is of horrible quality. Ravel is dead and can therefore not be contacted.  There are plenty of copyright free portraits of Maurice Ravel to draw fr...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability To Hide Specific Songs

There should be a button next to the like button that lets you hide a song everywhere. There could be a dislike list in case you want to undo the dislike. It seems like this should be one of the most basic features. I recently came to spotify from a ...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a button next to the like button that lets you hide a song everywhere. There could be a dislike list in case you want to undo the dislike. It seems like this should be one of the most...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

More album suggestions instead of playlists and radios

I would love to see more suggestions of albums in my Spotify feed. Lately I’m only getting playlists and radios, which I almost never listen to. I love to listen to a whole album, I download them in advance and listen to them in the car, at work, at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see more suggestions of albums in my Spotify feed. Lately I’m only getting playlists and radios, which I almost never listen to.   I love to listen to a whole album, I download...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

On mobile, add the ability to navigate to all artists' profiles on songs with multiple artists.

Currently, on mobile, when a song features multiple artists, clicking on any artist name only directs users to the main artist's profile. It would be more intuitive if clicking on each individual artist name took users to that specific artist’s profi...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, on mobile, when a song features multiple artists, clicking on any artist name only directs users to the main artist's profile. It would be more intuitive if clicking on each individual art...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Welsh/Cymraeg as an app language

Add the language as an option for in app text, or possibly an AI voice for the DJ

• Casual Listener
  • Add the language as an option for in app text, or possibly an AI voice for the DJ
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to send music clips or shorts of the songs we are listening to

My idea is for the app to include an option to send music clips or shorts of the songs we are listening to, or songs we want others to hear, directly to WhatsApp. Specifically, I envision the ability to share these clips in audio format, not just as ...

• Casual Listener
  • My idea is for the app to include an option to send music clips or shorts of the songs we are listening to, or songs we want others to hear, directly to WhatsApp. Specifically, I envision the ability...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Freeze search bar in Your Library

HiCould you consider making the Search/Recents line in the Your Library pane static? Currently if you're half way down a long list of playlists, you have to manually scroll back all the way to the top if you decide to search instead.Thanks!Richard

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Could you consider making the Search/Recents line in the Your Library pane static? Currently if you're half way down a long list of playlists, you have to manually scroll back all the way to the ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A comfort vs exploration slider for radios.

Make it easier to explore new music. I would love it if there was a slider somewhere for song/artist radios, and smart shuffle where I could decide how much the recommendations are biased towards what I like, or towards what spotify thinks best works...

• Casual Listener
  • Make it easier to explore new music.   I would love it if there was a slider somewhere for song/artist radios, and smart shuffle where I could decide how much the recommendations are biased to...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

User Option for “Shows that you might like” List

I have been using Spotify for many years. Suddenly, I saw recommendations in the “Shows that you might like” list that I absolutely did not like. After contacting online help, I discovered I could not control this The recommendation list is apparentl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify for many years. Suddenly, I saw recommendations in the “Shows that you might like” list that I absolutely did not like. After contacting online help, I discovered I could no...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Miniplayer settings

I would like to have Miniplayer settings: I would like to be able to pin the Miniplayer (size and location saved for every time I open Spotify)

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to have Miniplayer settings: I would like to be able to pin the Miniplayer (size and location saved for every time I open Spotify)
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filtering playlists and recommendations

I think there are lots of playlists being made and forgotten over time and we just keep making several playlists with same vibes and purposes. If there were a recommendation for our old playlist like we are getting mixes every now and then this would...

• Casual Listener
  • I think there are lots of playlists being made and forgotten over time and we just keep making several playlists with same vibes and purposes. If there were a recommendation for our old playlist like...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

INVITE Another User to Share in a Song, Join a Blend, Collaborate, or Join in a Conversation

Dear Spotify Can we please have the ability to INVITE other users to engage with usI would appreciate being able to reach out to other curatorswho share a passion for music discoveries similar to mineThis could also help with another idea “Send songs...

• Roadie
  • Dear Spotify    Can we please have the ability to INVITE other users to engage with us I would appreciate being able to reach out to other curators who share a passion for music discove...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Better Home Screen Recommendations

Currently home screen recommendations are solely based on what was previously listened to on that account. If you last listened to a podcast, the home screen will be entirely podcast recommendations. If you last listened to music, the home screen wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently home screen recommendations are solely based on what was previously listened to on that account. If you last listened to a podcast, the home screen will be entirely podcast recommendations....
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A priority sub feature for spotify jams

so....I really enjoy the Jam feature, but I have a suggestion to improve it. As the person who starts a Jam, it would be great to have an option to prioritize my own song additions without manually dragging them to the top of the queue.Currently, whe...

• Visitor
  • so.... I really enjoy the Jam feature, but I have a suggestion to improve it. As the person who starts a Jam, it would be great to have an option to prioritize my own song additions without manually...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Please make an option so Spotify will stop recommending playlists with specific phrases

I am a trans man and Spotify often recommends me playlists with the phrases "sad girl" or "sapphic" and this makes me really dysphoric. My gender is set to male and this really bothers me. I don't know if this is something that has happened with othe...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a trans man and Spotify often recommends me playlists with the phrases "sad girl" or "sapphic" and this makes me really dysphoric. My gender is set to male and this really bothers me. I don't kn...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Feature Suggestion: Ability to Revisit Previous Weekly Discoveries

Dear Spotify Team, I hope this message finds you well. First of all, I would like to express my appreciation for the excellent Discover Weekly feature. It has introduced me to many new songs and artists that have greatly enriched my music library. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team,   I hope this message finds you well. First of all, I would like to express my appreciation for the excellent Discover Weekly feature. It has introduced me to many new songs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

See How Many People Are Listening to This Song Right Now

It would be great if Spotify displayed the number of people currently listening to the same song in real time as you're listening. It could create a more interactive and connected experience, letting users feel like they are part of a shared moment, ...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if Spotify displayed the number of people currently listening to the same song in real time as you're listening. It could create a more interactive and connected experience, letting...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Enhanced Recommendations as per the time in the day to improve UX

Enhanced Recommendations based on listening time. I tend to listen to refreshing energising songs in the mornings, relaxed musics at night. Mostly dreamy music when I have bath in the morning. Motivational music when I hit gym almost at the same time...

• Casual Listener
  • Enhanced Recommendations based on listening time. I tend to listen to refreshing energising songs in the mornings, relaxed musics at night. Mostly dreamy music when I have bath in the morning. Motiva...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes