Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Song names standardization

Hey, I got quite a suggestion that may fall into a simple answer or carried forward. It would be incredibly beneficial for most statistic generating if the remastered songs/albums didn't had this writen as a part of the name. I mean, isn't kinda easy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I got quite a suggestion that may fall into a simple answer or carried forward. It would be incredibly beneficial for most statistic generating if the remastered songs/albums didn't had this wri...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Read playlists backwards

I listen to a lot of podcasts. And sometimes (often) you need to listen in chronological order, 1st episode 1st, and then second. Unfortunately Spotify plays the last first. It Would be great if we could choose to read lists backwards (without creati...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to a lot of podcasts. And sometimes (often) you need to listen in chronological order, 1st episode 1st, and then second. Unfortunately Spotify plays the last first. It Would be great if we c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Workout guide/podcast with liked songs mixed in.

It would be nice if there was a way to use someone’s podcast/workout guide and listen to some songs. For example, say you were at the gym, and you wanted to catchup on your favorite podcast but it’s only 25 mins long, or you want to follow a new work...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice if there was a way to use someone’s podcast/workout guide and listen to some songs. For example, say you were at the gym, and you wanted to catchup on your favorite podcast but it’s ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A Convenient Like Button

Spotify, I think you made a mistake letting the like button go. I think you could have entered the next generation of music suggestion. If you return the like button and collect all the songs a user likes, you could make playlists organising that mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify,   I think you made a mistake letting the like button go. I think you could have entered the next generation of music suggestion. If you return the like button and collect all the song...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Crop track to skip intros/outros

Some songs have intros/outros (e.g Many Men by 50 Cent) which I'd like to be able to pre-skip. For example, I'd want to crop that song to ~15 seconds so that every time it comes on, Spotify will begin playback at the specified time. In terms of UI, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Some songs have intros/outros (e.g Many Men by 50 Cent) which I'd like to be able to pre-skip. For example, I'd want to crop that song to ~15 seconds so that every time it comes on, Spotify will begi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

More than 30 days offline...

This issue has been already posted several times, but no solution up to now. Last answer was in 2020...Some people have the problem of not having an Internet connection for months. This can happen to military, fishermen or humanitarian aid workers. S...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been already posted several times, but no solution up to now. Last answer was in 2020... Some people have the problem of not having an Internet connection for months.  ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

View-Only Queue for Free Users

Introducing a “View-Only Queue” feature for Spotify’s free users allows them to see what songs are coming up next without being able to alter the lineup. This feature enhances user satisfaction by giving more transparency and control over their liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Introducing a “View-Only Queue” feature for Spotify’s free users allows them to see what songs are coming up next without being able to alter the lineup. This feature enhances user satisfaction by gi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A new way to share songs

I share new songs with my friends daily, but the normal way to share a song (using the link) is not the best choice. In my head it would make a lot more sense to have an option and a section specifically dedicated for that: to suggest new music for y...

• Regular
  • I share new songs with my friends daily, but the normal way to share a song (using the link) is not the best choice. In my head it would make a lot more sense to have an option and a section specific...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

"Surprise"/Secret Jam Queue Submissions

When I join a joint jam with another Spotify member, I don't always want them to know what song I put in the joint queue. Recently I was at a birthday party, and I knew the birthday boy has a favorite song that no one had put in the queue, and I adde...

• Casual Listener
  • When I join a joint jam with another Spotify member, I don't always want them to know what song I put in the joint queue.  Recently I was at a birthday party, and I knew the birthday boy has a f...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom Playlist Message: record a special message that plays once per user when you share a playlist

I got this idea when working on a campaign dashboard on Monday.com for my company's marketing team. There's a Playlist widget to share a link to a playlist so that everyone could play it while working on a campaign or whenever. This got me thinking i...

• Casual Listener
  • I got this idea when working on a campaign dashboard on Monday.com for my company's marketing team. There's a Playlist widget to share a link to a playlist so that everyone could play it while workin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Enhancing User Experience with AI-Driven Duplicate Song Removal

Subject: Enhancing User Experience with AI-Driven Duplicate Song Removal Dear Spotify Team,As a seasoned computer engineer and a dedicated Spotify user, I propose a significant enhancement to the platform: the implementation of AI-driven duplicate so...

• Roadie
  • Subject: Enhancing User Experience with AI-Driven Duplicate Song Removal   Dear Spotify Team, As a seasoned computer engineer and a dedicated Spotify user, I propose a significant enhanc...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

iOS live activities to control other devices

when you start listening on another device, like a tv, console, smart speaker and others, it will automatically create a live activity on iOS devices with a volume slider, device name, and a liked songs button.

• Casual Listener
  • when you start listening on another device, like a tv, console, smart speaker and others, it will automatically create a live activity on iOS devices with a volume slider, device name, and a liked so...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow to pin more than 4 playlists!

Dear Spotify Team,Can we please pin more than 4 playlists on the home screen?Some of us have more vibes to organize! Thanks a million,A Pin-Happy User

• Casual Listener
  •   Dear Spotify Team, Can we please pin more than 4 playlists on the home screen? Some of us have more vibes to organize! 🎵 Thanks a million, A Pin-Happy User 😊
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

2-Step verification

From My personal experience 2-Step verification helps when it comes to hackers getting into peoples accounts a lot. Recently a hacker got into my account and used my spotify account. I took precautions and changed my password, and the hacker got back...

• Casual Listener
  • From My personal experience 2-Step verification helps when it comes to hackers getting into peoples accounts a lot. Recently a hacker got into my account and used my spotify account. I took precautio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Weather-responsive daylist

I enjoy the DayList feature. I think it would be cool to have the option to get Daylists that change vibes based on the weather in my area. What I want to listen to on a sunny afternoon in April is way different from what I want on a rainy morning in...

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy the DayList feature. I think it would be cool to have the option to get Daylists that change vibes based on the weather in my area. What I want to listen to on a sunny afternoon in April is w...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mark all as Unplayed

The "Mark all as played" feature is great, and would love to have the same thing for unplayed. When you want to relisten to a podcast with hundreds of episodes its not feasible to click "mark as unplayed" on each one, but if you don't its insanely ha...

• Casual Listener
  • The "Mark all as played" feature is great, and would love to have the same thing for unplayed. When you want to relisten to a podcast with hundreds of episodes its not feasible to click "mark as unpl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Get some better user focus groups for new features/layouts

Spotify visual updates are usually garbage... today on the desktop app my back button moved to the top-left corner, which is completely removed from where I'm used to clicking around and exploring artist pages. It's a small change but it tracks with ...

• Regular
  • Spotify visual updates are usually garbage... today on the desktop app my back button moved to the top-left corner, which is completely removed from where I'm used to clicking around and exploring ar...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Blow up graphics of album covers

They released a new update weeks ago, and before this when you click on the three dots next to a song, it would have an enlarged image of the album cover art and then give you the clickable options below (add to playlist, queue, etc). But now when yo...

• Casual Listener
  • They released a new update weeks ago, and before this when you click on the three dots next to a song, it would have an enlarged image of the album cover art and then give you the clickable options b...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Liked songs

Many times we like a song. Then another. Then the album comes out and it can be very awesome to know that we already know which songs we likes before.

• Casual Listener
  • Many times we like a song. Then another. Then the album comes out and it can be very awesome to know that we already know which songs we likes before.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

LET ME ENTER MY CVC CODE SO I CAN UPDATE MY PAYMENT INFO

I need to update my payment method and the site lets me enter everything except my cvc code, which of course is a mandatory field.What a pathetic problem. I guess the real suggestion here is Spotify should offer actual customer support instead of a h...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to update my payment method and the site lets me enter everything except my cvc code, which of course is a mandatory field. What a pathetic problem.  I guess the real suggestion here i...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes