Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

See my past searchings in my playlist searchbar

Hi Spotify Team!There is a function in your app that i would love to see.When im in my own playlist and i search for songs in it, i would like to seemy past searchings, same as in the main searchbar.its not big deal but i think many people would be h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Team! There is a function in your app that i would love to see. When im in my own playlist and i search for songs in it, i would like to see my past searchings, same as in the main sear...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Please add the ability to veto all of a specific regions music from recommendations

I personally dislike all south african music, even though I live here, I wouldn't like the DJ/Recommendations to constantly try to force the terrible music that I dislike down my throat just cause it's popular to a select percentage of the population...

• Casual Listener
  • I personally dislike all south african music, even though I live here, I wouldn't like the DJ/Recommendations to constantly try to force the terrible music that I dislike down my throat just cause it...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Bring back old “listening history” page

The new listening history page is less useful and helpful than the old version. For example if you listened to an entire album, it used to show every song in the order you listened, now it shows like 4 songs and says “view 5 more”. In my opinion ther...

• Casual Listener
  • The new listening history page is less useful and helpful than the old version. For example if you listened to an entire album, it used to show every song in the order you listened, now it shows like...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Remove child rhymes from recommendations

There should be a simple way to remove children rhymes from my recommendations. As my kid plays with my phones and listens to rhymes, there should be an easy to way to unselect genres i am not interested in. Its at a point, where I dont use recommend...

• Casual Listener
  • There should be a simple way to remove children rhymes from my recommendations. As my kid plays with my phones and listens to rhymes, there should be an easy to way to unselect genres i am not intere...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Let minutes listened count for Sotify Wrapped, instead of amount of streams.

As the titel suggests, I'd much more like to see the total listening time count for the top artists in wrapped than the amount of stream. I listen to a lot of artists with longer songs, but they barely make it in the top five because I binge listened...

• Casual Listener
  • As the titel suggests, I'd much more like to see the total listening time count for the top artists in wrapped than the amount of stream. I listen to a lot of artists with longer songs, but they bare...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Limited Time

I'm always trying to get somewhere in my daily life.To a meeting or anywhere I need to go.Today, 13 minutes before my meeting, I wanted to listen to a few songs. And I didn't want to leave these songs unfinished. I got an idea. If I told Spotify how ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm always trying to get somewhere in my daily life. To a meeting or anywhere I need to go. Today, 13 minutes before my meeting, I wanted to listen to a few songs. And I didn't want to leave these ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Add song list to Recently played section with search option by Artist/ Song name / Album

I'm would love to see on Web version of Spotify history of played tunes as a list with search option by Artist/ Song name / Album (this feature is also missing on Mobile Phone Version)This would allow millions of users to quickly search and find rece...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm would love to see on Web version of Spotify history of played tunes as a list with search option by Artist/ Song name / Album (this feature is also missing on Mobile Phone Version) This wou...
  • essentdw
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Full-Screen Cover Art Player on Desktop

As you can see in the above screenshot from Apple Music, a full-screen player—that shows the cover art in a big format—provides a very nice ambient listening experience. I know Spotify on AndroidTV plays music like this and I'd like a similar experie...

image.png_ex=6530be89&is=651e4989&hm=28c95ec5cc9e17f2f6c90d992f8bd7f4b33dfb95e89747ae04f61c30518f5580&
  • Music Fan
  •   As you can see in the above screenshot from Apple Music, a full-screen player—that shows the cover art in a big format—provides a very nice ambient listening experience. I know Spotify on And...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

[Desktop] Add a button to add a song to the queue

Insert a new button next to the heart to save your favorite song to add a song to the queue for playback for the Desktop version.I really appreciated the mobile function with the swipe to add a song to the queue, I would like there to be a counterpar...

• Casual Listener
  • Insert a new button next to the heart to save your favorite song to add a song to the queue for playback for the Desktop version. I really appreciated the mobile function with the swipe to add a son...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist Song Link

If a user wanted to listen to an entire album front to back all the time but still have that album in their playlist. We could have a thing called "Song Link" or something that allows users to link songs together inside their playlist, so on shuffle,...

• Casual Listener
  • If a user wanted to listen to an entire album front to back all the time but still have that album in their playlist. We could have a thing called "Song Link" or something that allows users to link s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Mashup feature for Spotify Wrapped

I suggest a new feature for Spotify Wrapped: a mashup of all the most played songs of each user.Spotify Wrapped is an incredibly popular feature, and I believe that a mashup feature would be a great addition. It would allow users to create a unique a...

• Casual Listener
  • I suggest a new feature for Spotify Wrapped: a mashup of all the most played songs of each user. Spotify Wrapped is an incredibly popular feature, and I believe that a mashup feature would be a grea...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Save to your library should not save changing playlist

The other day I was listening to a banger of a daily playlist, and clicked the "Save to your library" button I saw that daily mix 6 show up in my list of playlists and thought "great, I will listen to this again". Imagine my surprise when I got in th...

• Casual Listener
  • The other day I was listening to a banger of a daily playlist, and clicked the "Save to your library" button I saw that daily mix 6 show up in my list of playlists and thought "great, I will listen t...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Queue a song during a podcast is playing

I'd like to be able to pause the playing of a podcast, in order to fit a couple of songs in before the podcast then starts to play again.If I'm in the middle of a podcast, maybe I want to queue two songs in 5 minutes before I continue listening to th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to pause the playing of a podcast, in order to fit a couple of songs in before the podcast then starts to play again. If I'm in the middle of a podcast, maybe I want to queue two...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Reverse custom playlist or add a feature to let us move to the song to the very top

For a custom playlist, I think the ability to reverse the order of it and also keep the songs in order would be great.If not, there should be a button that lets users move tracks directly to the top of the playlist, I have a very large playlist and I...

• Casual Listener
  • For a custom playlist, I think the ability to reverse the order of it and also keep the songs in order would be great. If not, there should be a button that lets users move tracks directly to the to...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

How about not suggesting Hitler biographies in my Recommended Podcasts ?

How about not suggesting Hitler biographies in my Recommended Podcasts?There is no way to remove the recommended podcast on the desktop app. I'm not offering the idea of censorship to the community, just that perhaps pushing Hitler's Early Years into...

• Casual Listener
  • How about not suggesting Hitler biographies in my Recommended Podcasts? There is no way to remove the recommended podcast on the desktop app. I'm not offering the idea of censorship to the community...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

precise volume control

I stream Spotify to my stereo and often control the volume in the app and it would be nice to have precise volume control. The volume bar in the app is too small and sometime jumps when you click on it. Having something that resembles an analog volum...

• Casual Listener
  • I stream Spotify to my stereo and often control the volume in the app and it would be nice to have precise volume control. The volume bar in the app is too small and sometime jumps when you click on ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Bump Button

I want a button that will bump the current song you’re listening to too the top of the playlist or liked songs so I don’t have unlike and re like a song.

• Casual Listener
  • I want a button that will bump the current song you’re listening to too the top of the playlist or liked songs so I don’t have unlike and re like a song. 
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Song ties

People who make transitions between songs may want them put together on a playlist. But when you press shuffle, the idea is immediately lost. On playlists, you should be able to tie songs together, so that even when they're on shuffle, you can keep y...

• Casual Listener
  • People who make transitions between songs may want them put together on a playlist. But when you press shuffle, the idea is immediately lost. On playlists, you should be able to tie songs together, s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Personal explicit content filter

I think the possibility of marking songs with a personal explicit content filter would be interesting. I've come across several very explicit songs without the current marker and others with the marker, which were subjective at best. If users could d...

• Casual Listener
  • I think the possibility of marking songs with a personal explicit content filter would be interesting. I've come across several very explicit songs without the current marker and others with the mark...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Song Comments

The ability for every user to leave personalised comments on any given song to help remember things about a particular song.Or at the very least, a type of playlist that affords this option; for every song in this playlist you can leave a note that c...

• Casual Listener
  • The ability for every user to leave personalised comments on any given song to help remember things about a particular song. Or at the very least, a type of playlist that affords this option; for ev...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes