Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

Hello Spotify Community! A while ago i was listening to Spotifys own 90s list. I got through the whole list and there's one song that i liked, but i cant find.. So I'm here to ask for your help to find that song again! The clues i can give you is that this song is like no other 90s song, In the intro there's a piano and after some seconds the female singer pops up and starts to singing in a very soothe way. Later in the song there's a beat, a very simple beat and in the end there's a bass guitar popping up. The female sings in a soothe way the whole song. I dont know what to explain more. I hope this explaination helps abit! I have checked through spotifys own 90s lists and i cant find it in them.

TY!

186 Replies

Thank God! This was driving me crazy even though I’m not the one who originally posted the question. I’ve never heard the song. 

I believe the song you're thinking of is by Alicia's Attic, it's called 'The Incidentals'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXlxADGie6w

I believe the song is 'The Incidentals' by Alishas Attic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXlxADGie6w

Down By The Water -

PJ Harvey, 1995

Do i win something?

Friend, i had dream this nigth with a music and wake up searching for this. I came to this topic and saw all the answers trying to find.

My music is "My Immortal - Evanescence".

Hope to help someone.

Kiss and love for all.

I owe you 20 bucks. Had a similar question to OP. and you hit the nail on the head for me. This song is such a banger, thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!! I’ve been trying to figure this song out for days and was hoping this thread had someone who suggested the song I was thinking of. And then my wish came true!!! That was bothering me so much. Thank you again!!!

@MeghannMoon wrote:

Thank you thank you thank you!! I’ve been trying to figure this song out for days and was hoping this thread had someone who suggested the song I was thinking of. And then my wish came true!!! That was bothering me so much. Thank you again!!!

What was the song?? I didn’t see an answer posted yet.

Thank you so much. This was exactly the song I was looking for!

Mazzy Star fade into you is what I was looking for. Thank you!

Hello, 

Still haven't find it yet ? I'm looking for it as well and went through the 14 pages but couldn't find the answer and I'm sure we're looking for the same song. 
Starts with just vocals "ouhouh ouhouh ouhou" then instruments (drums, guitar) join the ouhs, quite slow.
Somewhere in the song the lyrics are "i'm coming" and "the other side", not really helping I know...I'm not even sure... It could be Suzanne Vega, Texas, Alanis Morissette something like that. Doesn't ring a bell ?  

Mazzy Star Fade into You is the song someone happened to mention and what I was looking for. Not sure if you were looking for the same song?

Mouth by Merrill Bainbridge 

Don’t know if your still looking I am looking for a 90s song aswell with a girl talking at the start sort of about “things she wish she told” but I can’t put my finger on it it breaks into sort of a bad type song aswell very 90s a b it slow almost sadish at the start

Hello 

Yes I found the song, it was "not an addict" from K's Choice.

Is the song you're looking for "all the things she said" from tatu ? 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLP6QluMlrg 

i love this song so maybe it is this one by Suzanne Vega 🎉

I suggested Tom's Diner back in 2018. That's not it apparently. 

oh ok . lol well good luck to him

Suggested posts