Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

A 90s song, PLEASE HELP!

Hello Spotify Community! A while ago i was listening to Spotifys own 90s list. I got through the whole list and there's one song that i liked, but i cant find.. So I'm here to ask for your help to find that song again! The clues i can give you is that this song is like no other 90s song, In the intro there's a piano and after some seconds the female singer pops up and starts to singing in a very soothe way. Later in the song there's a beat, a very simple beat and in the end there's a bass guitar popping up. The female sings in a soothe way the whole song. I dont know what to explain more. I hope this explaination helps abit! I have checked through spotifys own 90s lists and i cant find it in them.

TY!

194 Replies

Sounds like a Beth Nielsen Chapman song. Maybe “When I Feel This Way”?

Is it "Stay" by Lisa Loeb? 

Sorry, no, but I absolutely love that song! Lol. Thanks so much, have an
awesome day!

Its "What I AM" by Edie Brickell and the New Bomhemians

https://open.spotify.com/track/6hHUiDe461VUoTHnsplRYs?si=DHdT-GCJQvid_N31YmzFqw

This is fun!!  I am a little late to the party…

Artist: Moby

Song: Rushing

Love Jewel

I haven't been through all the comments yet, but maybe "Texas, Say what you want" is what you are looking for.   Desoxyn10 is my Spotify, or if you think of anything else drop me a msg  via TikTok

h never ever by all saints? 

Maybe It's a Fine Day by Opus III ?

Is there a phrase in the song said in a whisper something along the line of San damwah? Or something like that? If so I was brought here trying to find THAT songs name and artist

I just found the song I was looking for. Was it by chance?

Sadeness Part I / Extended Trance Mix by Enya

Selena Gomez - Bad Liar? 

Jewel? Fiona Apple? 

Suggested posts