Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play my favorite song ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Can't play my favorite song ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why can't I play my favorite song again?

I have reinstall the app including cleaning the cache and I'm on premium with iOS 14 and Android 12 devices. I'm from Indonesia. Should I change the region? Kindly look into it. Thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/track/5RljyAscGjvTJbiMtePjrB?si=ZRmYi9ykTOm7egGNW9_IWg&utm_source=copy-link...

1 Reply

Hi @ricoaf,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

If a track is greyed out, it means that itโ€™s currently unavailable in your country. Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage, or by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field.

When I tried dragging the artwork from the Asaad Wahda - ุงุณุนุฏ ูˆุงุญุฏุฉ album by Elissa into this tool in my web browser, it showed that the album is currently unavailable these countries (including Indonesia):

AD AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI FR DE GR GT HN HK HU ID IS IE IT JP LV LI LT LU MY MT MX MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT ES SG SK SE CH TW TR GB US UY

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you canโ€™t find something youโ€™re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import a local file to your Spotify library if you have this song as a file on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts