Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Finally Radiohead is Back

Finally Radiohead is Back

What do you think of the new single ?

Personally I love it. The strings progression is great.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
27 Replies

Love it. The contrast of the uplifting instrumentation and the harrowing lyrics reflects really well with the times.

Also, why is this on Spotify?
Follow me

The Goods.

@musicologynyc

"Also, Why is this on Spotify?"

I would say, because they changed their mind and it's good. I use to say : "only idiots never change their mind" 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

@ Soundofus

That would be awesome but I'm betting against it. The single may stay up but no way will the album go up.
Follow me

The Goods.

Good to see them releasing new material on here given Tom Yorke's previous comments. I think the track will grow on me after a few listens but not overly excited by it.

I fell for it instantly--loving it. Can't wait to hear the full album. I agree, the strings are brilliant @Soundofus

@meahtenoha, I agree. TKoL took awhile to grow on me but this song was love at first listen.
Follow me

The Goods.

The new Radiohead track is awesome! Everything Radiohead pushes out is always second to none. Definitely looking forward to the album! 

What do you think of it and why do you love it? lol

Im just wondering when their new album is coming out and if it will be like King of Limbs

https://open.spotify.com/album/1i0PpHKaS8cB02bliAGl6B

Fantastic as ever! Really hyped for the album! Happy listening! 

And another new one 😄

SoundofusSpotify Star

Were you a King of Limbs fan?

So lovely. The video for it is really interesting as well.

Yeah, I am! The track Codex is my favourite:) 

Love it. New album is out this Sunday at 7:00PM BST (2:00PM ET)
Follow me

The Goods.

New Radiohead album A Moon Shaped Pool was out today. It's not yet in Spotify but I had the chance to listen to it and personally I can tell it's a great album. The two singles, already on Spotify, are the starting tracks. Most of the rest of the album are brilliant tracks, my favorite being "Identikit".

The one I like the less is "True Love Waits". That's a song they are doing live since a long time. We can hear an acoustic version on Spotify on the 2001 live I Might Be Wrong.

All we can hope is to have the album soon on Spotify 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star

Doesn't look like we will be getting the full album anytime soon.....

http://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/radiohead-blackball-spotify-as-new-album-hits-apple-music-tida...

Yeah they are back and the new album isn't up on Spotify.  I'm swiitching to Apple music this week if it isn't up and I just found out you can listen to apple music on more than on device, spotify isn't the only game in town any more they better get their act together.

Suggested posts