@rossi1911 @crematedman @Jpgchief @BenitoKCM @tamtitam and everyone~
Happy September 2017~!
Fancy playing a counting game?
And have you built a playlist that looks something like this:
The rules of playing this game are as follow:
1. In each round, the player that begins the game will decide and state the direction of the game that is to build the playlist ascendingly or descendingly.
2. The next player will post a song by increasing or decreasing the characters/letters. Please note that a space /blank and also a symbol is counted as one character.
"Let" = 3 characters/letters
"Let's" = 5 characters/letters
"Let's Play" = 10 characters/letters
3. If the direction is to build ascendingly, the first player will post a song with a title that consists only one character/letter and the second player will post a song with a title that consists 2 characters/letters and the third player will post a song with a title that consists 3 characters/letters and this continues.
4. If the direction is to build descendingly, the first player will begin the game by posting a song with a very long title such as: "Do you know how long can a song title be?" (there are 41 characters including spaces and question mark) and the next player will post a song with a title that consists 40 characters and the following with 39 characters and this continues.
5. The games goes on until a player miscounts and connects the pattern wrongly.
6. The game will be restarted by the last player that connects the pattern correctly. If the player does not start the next round of the game within 24 hours, the player prior to him/her will be the one to start the next round.
7. The song chosen can be from any languages and genres as long as the title starts and ends with Roman characters/letters/symbols.
8. The songs that have been posted cannot be reused unless they are covers or different versions. (songs used in previous rounds cannot be reused too~)
9. Words attached to song titles such as "remastered, radio edit" where the songs are not modified are not considered as part of the song titles. However, words such as remix, live, acoustic and unplugged can be counted as part of the song titles as the songs have been modified or sound different.
Well, shall we begin? Let's get to know the names of songs that everyone likes to the last count. 🙂
Here goes Round 1 (ascendingly):
spotify:track:04MjaNej8XUHI8jbz2THez Happy Counting~!
The record for each round and the playlist for this game:
Round 1: Track 1(7) to 25 (Pretend that You're Alone) [ascending order, 25 tracks]
Round 2: Track 26 (Run) to 27(DNA.) [ascending order, 2 tracks]
Round 3: Track 28 (Two Wildly Different Perspectives) to 60 (2)
[descending order, 33 tracks] Completed successfully!
Round 4: Track 61 < I > to 98 <Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)>
[ascending order, 38 tracks] longest streak so far!
Round 5: Track 99 (When Our Love Passed Out On The Couch) to Track 135 (U)
[descending order, 37 tracks] another success!
Round 6: to begin soon ~ feel free to listen and join the game at anytime
this is so extra i cant even
@Jpgchief @rossi1911 @crematedman @kelseyxwebb @Sebasty @labelscollected
Aloha, everyone~ 🙂
Thank you for playing the first round of this game. I hope everyone had have some fun doing some counting. This round ended with a collection of 25 tracks in ascending order. The last track "Welcome to the Black Parade" posted by Jpgchief contained 27 characters instead of 26. (welcome  + to  + the  + black  + parade  +  spaces = 27 characters)
It's a good mix of songs and pattern created from Round 1. Congratulations and let's proceed with Round 2 with a song and game direction to be selected by "ross1911".
Last but not least, here is the playlist for this game and feel free to listen at anytime:
@labelscollected I had replaced the radio edit version of your chosen song with the original as the pattern would not be in ascending order with the words "radio edit" behind the title. I'm sorry for that and I hope you won't mind.
*"Radio edit" are not counted as they are not part of the song title.
@rossi1911 @crematedman @Jpgchief Thank you for your positive comments. 🙂
P.S. It seems that the pattern does not work out fully as how it was being imagined due to the width of some letters in some song titles and some captions that appear inconsistently across different platforms.
@user-removed Of course I did
@labelscollected @rossi1911 @crematedman @Jpgchief @Sebasty
In a breeze, Round 2 has ended.
Well, rossi1911 chose to start with 3 characters and in ascending order but labelscollected connected the pattern with 2 characters "86" after crematedman posted "DNA."
So, let's go for Round 3 now. Crematedman, could you please choose a song that you like as the first for Round 3 and also state the direction, ascending or descending order? Thank you.
Here's the updated playlist and records:
Round 1: Track 1 to 25 (25 tracks)
Round 2: Track 26 to 27 (2 tracks, because it's Round 2)
LOL too bad that I was the one to make the mistake
@crematedman yes, that seems to be the fate of Round 2 for twice already~ by the way, interesting song title!
@Jpgchief You're so quick to find a 32 and beat me to it!
Hey there you, Yeah, you! 😁 Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game…