Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Inability to turn off shuffle

Inability to turn off shuffle

As of yesterday I have been unable to turn off the shuffle option: hitting the shuffle button only alternates between "smart shuffle" and regular shuffle. This is incredibly annoying; paying $10/month, it isn't too much to ask to be able to play my music without any kind **bleep** intervention. Bring back the option to turn off shuffle; this is insane and incredibly unproductive: people want to be able to listen to whatever music they feel like in whatever order they feel like whenever they want, and nobody should play any intermediary role in the process!

3 Replies

My app has been nigh unusable since this stupid update and the only help I could get was "Uninstall and reinstall it" why are the users the guinea pigs for your new features that clearly need more work? 

Screenshot_20221209-112225_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20221209-112245_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20221209-110104_Spotify.jpg

Guys!

How come this issue is not fixed?

smart shuffle is regularly reactived by default when using playlist (especially) that quite annoying especially today as "smart shuffle" is suggesting "sponsored content", as per example i've got a song from Taylor Swift! and trust me that not's my "cup of tea".

It sounds like you're experiencing frustration with the shuffle feature in your music streaming service. It's important to provide feedback to the service provider about your experience and preferences. Here's a more polished version of your message:

Subject: Feedback on Shuffle Feature

Dear [Service Provider],

As a paying subscriber to your music streaming service, I've recently encountered an issue with the shuffle feature that has been quite frustrating.

As of yesterday, I've noticed that hitting the shuffle button only toggles between "smart shuffle" and regular shuffle options. While I appreciate the intention behind "smart shuffle," I find it incredibly disruptive to my listening experience. As a user who values control over my music selection, I prefer the ability to turn off shuffle entirely and listen to my music in the order I choose.

Paying $10/month for this service, I believe it's reasonable to expect the freedom to listen to my music without any unwanted intervention. Many users, like myself, want the flexibility to enjoy their music library in whatever order they desire, without any intermediary interference.

I kindly request that you reinstate the option to turn off shuffle, allowing users to have full control over their listening experience. This change would greatly enhance the usability and satisfaction of your service for many users, including myself.

Thank you for considering my feedback, and I look forward to seeing improvements in this area soon.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Suggested posts