Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music in Spotify Ads

Music in Spotify Ads

Hey folks, Meredith from the Communitiy team here. 

Over the years we've had a lot of you asking about the music in Spotify ads. In short, we make the music in house (it's not a clip from another song). 

However these small clips aren't available on Spotify yet. The irony is indeed palpable. 

But, now that you're here in the Music Boards, we want to say welcome! If you're a music fan, we welcome you to jump into some of our other popular threads:

Happy discovering.

68 Replies

What's the song in the advert that goes something like "Where there's a chill, there's a way"?

I cannot find it as it does not have any lyrics. It's quite a catching, techno like song.

Found it, it's RJD2 - Ghostwriter

Hi,
Im searching for a song. I heared the song in spotify advert.. At start of song was sound of train and then the song was like dubstep, electro or hause music. This ad was two weeks ago and I can't find it! 🙂 (srry for my english). Thanks all.

yeah i have the same question, but I'm looking for the belkin one. where you win like 20,000 dollars or something. i really liked the background music in that. Does any one know whay song it is?

whats the song from the spotify premium ad, theres no one singing and it hears like yoga song or sth .

VINCENTT T. & SADE - SUNSET PIRATE (HOLD ON)

https://play.spotify.com/album/4hvfZFOT3HWdTSPr9xbJD9

I would like to know the name of the "weekly poker game" song.
It's lyricless... so cannot really help myself out.
Thanks 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

And from the same poker ad, maybe someone knows name of the song which is playing about "sunday" ?

Hello, what is the song played on "Follow your friends" ad its like electro song

I'm from Mexico and i dont know if the ads are different

I'm looking for a track from "Follow your friends ad".  (I'm from Poland anyway, I don't know if the music in ads depends on coutry where you live) During ad the main lector presents a couple songs for his friends. I'm looking for the first one, it's kind of chill and calm. Thanks for your help and time 🙂

What song is playing in the " say hello to the most entertaining Spotify ever" ad? 

Hello everyone!

If somebody knows witch song is the one under the "make a playlist" ad,at the part when the girl says "perfect sunday"?

It sounds like Creep from Radiohead but it is not like the studio version.

So as the title says

Its the electronic soft sounding one with a womans voice over it premoting spotify premium

ok

What song is played in the Black Mantis death/black metal ad?

What's the somewhat chillout music played in that ad where a girl talks "2015 is almost over.."?

Oh, I ask, I answer

That song is called FARREL EMR - Heaven's Paradise

https://soundcloud.com/pakhler/farrel-emr-daylight-preview

This is a very original and clever discussion. I'm impressed!

Sincerely,
Me

Does anyone know what the song is, for what I believe, is the "Make a Playlist" ad (I could totally be wrong here) where the girl says "whether you're getting cozy" and the song is soft and jazzy?? It's been bugging me for weeks and I can never get shazam out in time!!

Thanks in advance! 

Suggested posts