Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What are you listening to right this second?

What are you listening to right this second?

Hello!

What are you all listening to right now?

I'm currently listening to this lovely woman!

2014-06-28 22.58.30.png

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

57 Replies

I like her. Sort of cheating since I'm not listening right now, but I was checking out Boston's latest album earlier. Interesting how that one came together, but I won't get into the back story right now haha.
dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

She's good isn't she? And it's alright if your not listening to music right now when you answer this question 😛 

I've never heard of this group. Are they good? 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Yeah, I need to have another listen to Paloma Faith. It's been awhile. Is that album new? I can't seem to get to it.

And, yeah, Boston is a classic rock group from the seventies, yet this is only their sixth studio album. Takes them awhile lol. Actually, the lead singer died a few years ago, but they finished some of his tracks and used some other singers as well.
dinomightSpotify Star

Yes it is her newest album. What country are you in? Sometimes it takes a while for some countries to get the new releases, that is of course if the agreement with the artist/label and Spotify allows the new release to be available in your country.

That is sad that this singer died..:( I'm not really into that genre though 🙂

I'm in the US. Looks like it just hasn't been released here yet. It took a long time for Birdy's album to get here too.
dinomightSpotify Star

It should come to the USA momentarily. 🙂

I've been bumping Sonsick by San Fermin on repeat lately. Their self-titled debut is really good and you should give it a listen! Reminds me of The National mixed with Of Monsters and Men. 

2014-06-30 10.28.43.png

I'm giving it a quick listen now 🙂

Awesome! The Paloma Faith song you posted is awesome. You wouldn't happen to be a Janelle Monae fan? That track reminds me of her stuff

I've followed this artist which you suggested, I like their songs. I'm giving Janelle Monae a listen to now. I haven't heard of her. 🙂

Yea, the song Tightrope is really good, and so is Dance Apocalyptic.

Yeah, just listened to it and i like ti ! 🙂

I am listening to this right now.

"Wildflower" by The Cult 🙂

"I'm a wolf child girl, howlin for you..."

Sjalar svarta som sot vandrat for nattlig blot.

I am listening to this.

How do you insert a playlist like that?

Sjalar svarta som sot vandrat for nattlig blot.

When you right click on a release art work in the desktop app you are given several copy and paste options to choose from. Choose The Copy Embed Code option. Then when on the boards in a reply choose the HTML option on the right of Rich Text upper left on the posting window, paste the Embed code in the post box, when done choose the preview next to HTML to see if the post is correct, and hit post afterwards. Just make sure you stay in the HTML option when posting and not in Rich text or the post will just show the embed code instead of displaying the player. You can also choose the copy embed code for individual songs and also user created playlists the same copy options in the desktop app are there for each of those choices.

Suggested posts