Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home page according to albums listened to ?

Home page according to albums listened to ?

Hey,

I came from Amazon Music for Spotify because there are too many bugs in the Mobile application.

On Amazon Music I liked the navigation system. We could see on the home page a large number of suggestions for albums and artists based on music you've listened to recently. On Spotify, at first glance, we are only recommended playlists. I would like to have more album/artist suggestions on the home page based on my recent listening. Is it possible to have this? Playlists are nice but I mostly listen to albums in full. Additionally, is it also possible to have similar album/artist suggestions directly on the music listening screen. Because there they offer us about the artist and live event and related playlist mix, it's very nice but the suggestion of a similar album is not displayed.

Hoping you can help me.

Thanks ;))

4 Replies

Hi, nice to meet you, good point, for all the people to prefer the experience of listening to the whole album this would be a great feature. 

Have a great rest of the week. 

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Cool JPG! 

And you that like to listen albums, did you find  solutions to have about albums suggested in Home Page?

Do you see in Amazon Music I had Home Page like this it was cool :)) 

(in screen shoot). 

Have a nice week as well! 

Screenshot_20221012_231129.jpg

Hey, sadly is out of my reach and I really don’t have idea how can Spotify solve this, but I listen to a lot of albums, new albums by unknown artists maybe I can suggest something that you might like if you give me a few examples, sounds good?

it’s only an option, let me know if I can assist you further.

Always onwards!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

JPG,

It's perfect finally, spotify recommends me albums to listening.

It's cool !

Thanks !

cool.png

Suggested posts