Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WHAT IS SOUL ? ๐ŸŽง MULTI PLAYLIST THREAD ๐ŸŽง

WHAT IS SOUL ? ๐ŸŽง MULTI PLAYLIST THREAD ๐ŸŽง

image.png

WHAT IS SOUL IS A WEEKLY CAREFULLY CURATED 100 TRACK PLAYLIST DESIGNED TO BLEND TOGETHER SOUL, FUNK, JAZZ, DISCO HOUSE, HIP HOP, DUB, REGGAE, AOR, MOTOWN AFROBEAT AND MUCH MORE ALL WITH A

SOULFUL GROOVE, SO SET YOUR SPOTIFY CROSSFADE SETTINGS TO FULL AND ENJOY THE MUSIC.

ALL WEEKLY PLAYLIST'S WILL BE ADDED TO THIS THREAD AND POSTED EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE WHOLE OF 2016

THERE WILL BE SPECIAL'S THEMES FEATURING CHOSEN ARTISTS,  RECORD LABELS OR GENRE'S

THIS WEEK A CELEBRATION OF THE SADLY DEPARTED MINDFLUID RADIO SHOW 

67 Replies

This week's What is Soul is a Disco special, the sounds of 10'000 Discothequรจs across the USA in 1976.

image.jpeg

Week 23 is a Soulful and Deep 80-90's male vocal House special.

image.png 

image.png

image.jpeg

Cool playlist with some rare finds!

My Spotify Profile: Jazzwhatever

Thanks @Jazzwhatever can't take credit for this one as it's all new and old music from Kev Beadles radio show which has sadly ended, I did have to search for every track played in 2016 on Spotify, select in my opinion the best tracks and put them in order that as usual with my playlist with flow flow using the crossfade settings, so put a good few hours into it, so happy at least one person apperciates it.   

image.jpeg

image.jpeg 

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

Design.png 

Design.png

PART TWO OF THE BEATS AND PIECES SERIES, WITH SOME OF MY FAVOURITE TRACKS FROM 2016

Suggested posts