Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

Re: Do you love TRUE Gothic or Gothic Rock? WELCOME...

Enjoy another gothic metal sunday... https://open.spotify.com/user/palecry/playlist/7zc9vpKyamDCpJVOIG8k9J?si=EhePsFJxR_-F0OJkbOgCqQ

• Roadie
  • Enjoy another gothic metal sunday...   https://open.spotify.com/user/palecry/playlist/7zc9vpKyamDCpJVOIG8k9J?si=EhePsFJxR_-F0OJkbOgCqQ
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 23 hr Modern Rock, with lots of catchy earworm tunes and many independent finds. No Pop, No Hip/Hop

Modern Rock, only from the last decade. 2010-2019 was good for Rock and music in general! Here are the best independent songs in one list. Top Genres: Modern Rock, Indie Rock, Alternative, Indie FolkOther Genres: Psychedelia, Deep Americana, Neo-Soul...

• Roadie
  • Modern Rock, only from the last decade. 2010-2019 was good for Rock and music in general! Here are the best independent songs in one list.    Top Genres: Modern Rock, Indie Rock, Alternat...
  • MarkSBlack
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ad song

There is a new ad for spotify premium, the song is very catchy and I was wondering what it was? The clip shows a man or woman flapping their arms. I think some of the song goes "fly like an eagle". Please help!

• Visitor
  • There is a new ad for spotify premium, the song is very catchy and I was wondering what it was? The clip shows a man or woman flapping their arms. I think some of the song goes "fly like an eagle". P...
  • crowdiegal
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs That'll Cozy Up Your Day

Whether you love or hate the onset of cold rainy days, these playlists will make them better for you. Feel free to share your own playlists here Play It Cool

• Regular
  • Whether you love or hate the onset of cold rainy days, these playlists will make them better for you.   Feel free to share your own playlists here 😄     Play It Cool
  • karanga
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sigur Rós Liminal Sleep

Yesterday was released this album by the great Sigur Rós Bandcamp:“Welcome to Liminal. Liminal is an ‘endless’ Sigur Rós ambient playlist which is live today, brought to you by Jónsi, Alex Somers and Paul Corley. It will be built over linear time int...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Yesterday was released this album by the great Sigur Rós   Bandcamp: “Welcome to Liminal. Liminal is an ‘endless’ Sigur Rós ambient playlist which is live today, brought to you by Jónsi, Ale...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music To Add To Your Playlist!

Here is one of my favorite new songs, I think youll love it too! If you do, add it to your libraries & playlists!Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/4QkPRTeAlhWMIbddenp4Ef?si=DM3cCxxeRLCEpZchmrVcpw P.s. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & SHARE!!!

• Regular
  • Here is one of my favorite new songs, I think youll love it too! If you do, add it to your libraries & playlists! Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/4QkPRTeAlhWMIbddenp4Ef?si=...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello guys, I'm new to the community

Hello everyone, I'm Oji, here to check out the community. Like all of you I'm here for the music - bottomline. I'm also here to network with all of you, talk about music and promote my stuff. Speaking of which. I got here my current 80s playlist. Bei...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I'm Oji, here to check out the community. Like all of you I'm here for the music - bottomline. I'm also here to network with all of you, talk about music and promote my stuff...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #32

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song of the Week: Feeder – ‘Blue Sky Blue’

My song of the week comes from a completely different genre. Feeder is a well known rock band firmed in Newport, Wales. Today they released their latest album ‘Tallulah‘ (whatever that means). The album contains 12 tracks, which are very different wi...

• Composer
  • My song of the week comes from a completely different genre. Feeder is a well known rock band firmed in Newport, Wales. Today they released their latest album ‘Tallulah‘ (whatever that means). T...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The Sixties : 1964

Hi my name is Fred. I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year.Good or bad songs, it doesn’t matter. If it is in the charts of that year, it’s in de p...

• Roadie
  • Hi my name is   Fred.  I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year. Good or bad songs, i...
  • freddyaxe
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

The Sixties : 1966

Hi my name is Fred. I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year.Good or bad songs, it doesn’t matter. If it is in the charts of that year, it’s in de p...

• Roadie
  • Hi my name is   Fred.  I have a mission : that is to create a large music library on spotify with playlists per year based on what songs were in the charts that year. Good or bad songs, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The sixties : 1965

• Roadie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN ROCK

Modern Rock "You Left Me All Alone With My Guitar" Check out my profile: ogremania

• Roadie
  • Modern Rock   "You Left Me All Alone With My Guitar"   Check out my profile: ogremania
  • ananakaye
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN FOLK & COUNTRY

Modern Country  "Oh My Darling, Why?" Here is my profile: ogremania

• Roadie
  • Modern Country    "Oh My Darling, Why?"   Here is my profile: ogremania
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MODERN BLUES

Modern Blues  "Here Goes My Baby" Here is My profile: ogremania

• Roadie
  • Modern Blues    "Here Goes My Baby"   Here is My profile: ogremania
  • MarkSBlack
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 09 2019

#NewMusicFriday #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 09 2019 spotify:track:56riYlOJ1XQ0NSkLy0MCnt:smallspotify:track:17TpGQSXXmnggS6wuNkECo:smallspotify:track:5I4GgyibGhPJQPjZ2rVlzk:smallspotify:track:2DgNU6gNzAP68uElwQThVW:smallspotify:track:2kl9r68q42...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 09 2019   spotify:track:56riYlOJ1XQ0NSkLy0MCnt:small spotify:track:17TpGQSXXmnggS6wuNkECo:small spotify:track:5I4GgyibGhPJQPjZ2rVlzk:...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thank God its Friday - TGIF: Theme - Rockn' thru Time

This weeks edition is a mix of rock classics from the 60s thru today. Enjoy and follow weekly!

• Music Fan
  • This weeks edition is a mix of rock classics from the 60s thru today. Enjoy and follow weekly!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best of Max KL playlist what do you think of it?

Hi everybody, What do you think of this playlist please let me know in the comments. and follow my playlist of course https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3N2S3YXJdyMYWDtYM5p4l8

• Music Fan
  • Hi everybody,   What do you think of this playlist please let me know in the comments.   and follow my playlist of course 🙂   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3N2S3YXJdyMYWDt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blog] August 9, 2019 : new albums worth a listen (New Music Friday)

Light version of what was previously a blog-post New Music Friday : August 9, 2019 Selection of new albums worth a listen : TOP CHOICE Bon Iver / Marika Hackman / WHY? / Slipknot / Ra Ra Riot / Feeder / half-alive / Judah & the Lion / little hurrican...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Light version of what was previously a blog-post     New Music Friday : August 9, 2019   Selection of new albums worth a listen :   TOP CHOICE   Bon Iv...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes