Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

German Rap/Hip-Hop

A playlist that presents you all kind of rap/hip hop tracks from various artists associated with different sub-genres and centuries. You will find everything from the 00s to recent records. Enjoy exploring GERMAN RAP/HIP HOP!

• Gig Goer
  • A playlist that presents you all kind of rap/hip hop tracks from various artists associated with different sub-genres and centuries. You will find everything from the 00s to recent records. Enjoy exp...
  • PAPKE
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution New Songs!

I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are!Just post it down below Thanks and have a nice day! ~Levi

• Composer
  • I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are! Just post it down below πŸ™‚ Thanks and have a nice day!   ~Levi
  • BARAKADE
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

#ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019

The Italian brother of your Discover Weekly, #ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019 - including the latest, mostly not mainstream, Rap Hits, soft HipHop tracks + mellow HipHop releases (RNB 2019, Rap, New Soft H...

• Composer
  • The Italian brother of your Discover Weekly, #ItaWednesday with ZONA ON - RAP ITALIANO - TRAP ON - ITALIAN RAP HIPHOP 2019 - including the latest, mostly not mainstream, Rap Hits, soft HipHop tracks ...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Hard, Harder, this Playlist!

If you like butal Vocals, brutal Lyrics, brutal Trap Beats and Rap with the influence from Metal and Deathcore, this is the perfect Playlist for you. I have picked every brutal Song from Soundcloudrappers like Zillakami, Ghostemane, Scarlxrd and many...

• Music Fan
  • If you like butal Vocals, brutal Lyrics, brutal Trap Beats and Rap with the influence from Metal and Deathcore, this is the perfect Playlist for you.  I have picked every brutal Song from Sound...
  • snnywlf
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DEEP-LOUNGE-HOUSE

Deep house / tropical / disco hits for the best beach days and poolside parties!Many undiscovered tracks!

• Casual Listener
  • Deep house / tropical / disco hits for the best beach days and poolside parties! Many undiscovered tracks!
  • astropilot
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meet Me at Crossroads & Americana Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/97b9vfmiz69fxxa2gi6vp8sal/playlist/7HtzmCf7AkINFEo4sKvduI?si=a1LhiGNRRI2_qcNjI4zr8A

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/97b9vfmiz69fxxa2gi6vp8sal/playlist/7HtzmCf7AkINFEo4sKvduI?si=a1LhiGNRRI2_qcNjI4zr8A
  • EviMarian
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronica, EBM and Synthpop

https://open.spotify.com/user/jnso1266/playlist/7cBYBVn47uoN78D6wjetA0 https://open.spotify.com/user/jnso1266/playlist/5XzYFj3DoWAZ5DLMUJ5B5a

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/jnso1266/playlist/7cBYBVn47uoN78D6wjetA0   https://open.spotify.com/user/jnso1266/playlist/5XzYFj3DoWAZ5DLMUJ5B5a
  • Town_And_Towers
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Lost Alternative (alternative/nu/industrial metal/electronic rock/rap metal/post-grunge)

Forever lost period of alternative music in mainstream (alternative metal, nu metal, industrial metal, electronic rock, rap metal, post-grunge etc.)

• Roadie
  • Forever lost period of alternative music in mainstream (alternative metal, nu metal, industrial metal, electronic rock, rap metal, post-grunge etc.)
  • VonSpriggan11
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Roof House Nu Disco

Rooftop vibes, dance n chill nu disco

• Casual Listener
  • Rooftop vibes, dance n chill nu disco
  • dianabossmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Top Bollywood Hindi Desi songs

Here is a list of top Bollywood/Hindi/Indian music. I have created couple of playlists depending on the mood. Soothing music - https://open.spotify.com/user/21dmmmvrc6mzipahp3pcxfpvy/playlist/0tM1jwTM8oe0fuaLzXvQ78?si=6t2h84j2T-OeKQ55nivqlQ Peppy sin...

• Roadie
  • Here is a list of top Bollywood/Hindi/Indian music. I have created couple of playlists depending on the mood.   Soothing music -  https://open.spotify.com/user/21dmmmvrc6mzipahp3pcxfpvy/...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone into techno music with little to no lyrics? (Edited)

Here's a playlist I had made and it's been a huge work in progress already. I know there are other playlist with the same idea as this one but I am a little more strict on what can be added to my playlist especially when it comes trance with lyrics. ...

• Music Fan
  • Here's a playlist I had made and it's been a huge work in progress already. I know there are other playlist with the same idea as this one but I am a little more strict on what can be added to my pla...
  • TwilightLinkabl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Summer's coming;)

Hit me up with your fresch and dreamy summer playlists!Check my playlist with some nice vibes and give a follow if you like

• Music Fan
  • Hit me up with your fresch and dreamy summer playlists! Check my playlist with some nice vibes and give a follow if you like
  • miiiyuh
  • Gig Goer
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes

Dear Filipino Music Creators,

Filipino music makers! Drop your links down below if you are interested in adding your music in this playlist!

• Music Fan
  • Filipino music makers! Drop your links down below if you are interested in adding your music in this playlist!
  • James_Cacao
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PLAYLIST EXCHANGE

HI GUYS!WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST!HERE THE LINK!SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION.CONTACT ME FOR TRADE!BEST.

• Regular
  • HI GUYS! WECOME TO MY PLAYLIST! HERE THE LINK! SHARE, FOLLOW AND LISTEN WORK OUT GYM SELECTION. CONTACT ME FOR TRADE! BEST.
  • okapigiraffe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1994 25 Years Without Cobain

April 05 1994 was the year that Cobain left this world, here 25 handpicked tracks released that year.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • April 05 1994 was the year that Cobain left this world, here 25 handpicked tracks released that year.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

soft playlist for soft/alternative people πŸŒΉπŸ·πŸ–€ (indie, post-rock, instrumentals)

made a really soft playlist, thought it would be cool to share with you all...some indie, alternative, post-rock, instrumentals... whatever, give it a listen.

• Gig Goer
  • made a really soft playlist, thought it would be cool to share with you all... some indie, alternative, post-rock, instrumentals... whatever, give it a listen.
  • CrosbyElizabeth
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ German Underground Rap πŸ”₯

Hey guys,if you love german rap/hip-hop, you should def check out my underground rap playlist. It's getting updated from time to time. Check it out:https://open.spotify.com/user/1155717089/playlist/70VRMsrHI7docbKaouUXNN?si=HqmciP22RV2y2FtdSUQNGw

• Gig Goer
  • Hey guys, if you love german rap/hip-hop, you should def check out my underground rap playlist. It's getting updated from time to time.   Check it out: https://open.spotify.com/user/11557170...
  • sabbach
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Ambient Electronic/Shoegaze Playlist- all kinds of vibes from ambient techno to dream pop,etc

As the title says.... all kinds of atmospheric and rocking music.... Considering changing the title too but it's kind of tricky to come up with a good name. Cheers

• Roadie
  • As the title says.... all kinds of atmospheric and rocking music.... Considering changing the title too but it's kind of tricky to come up with a good name.  Cheers
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SAD RAP PLAYLIST

'sAD RAp' is a collection of hip hop and rnb songs that will put you in your feelings. From XXXtentacion to NF, the playlist explores heartbreak, depression and loss.

• 'sAD RAp' is a collection of hip hop and rnb songs that will put you in your feelings. From XXXtentacion to NF, the playlist explores heartbreak, depression and loss.
  • hedaswhxre
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes