Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 269 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 269 likes

Rasputin Vol. 22 - City lights

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Scissor Sisters, King Crimson, The Housemartins, The Clash, Robbie Williams, David Sylvian, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https://commun...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Scissor Sisters, King Crimson, The Housemartins, The Clash, Robbie Williams, David Sylvian, etc....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #48

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Art of Electronic Music

Electronic Music, emerged as a disruptive movement in the modern musical movement, mutating, changing becoming one of the most versatile genres with the ability to generate new sounds and rhythms.Producers increasingly experiment with musical express...

• Visitor
  • Electronic Music, emerged as a disruptive movement in the modern musical movement, mutating, changing becoming one of the most versatile genres with the ability to generate new sounds and rhythms. P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Biggest Schranz/Hardtechno/Hardcore "LABEL" Collection on SPOTIFY

Hi Hier findet ihr alle Platten für die jeweiligen Labels (über 340!!!!) Zusätzlich gibt es die Komplette Sammlung geteilt auf 9 Playlists, und eine reine CD Collection von 1998-2013und als Schmankerl eine Playlist mit allen Minupren Tracks (Here you...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG
  • Regular
  • Hi Hier findet ihr alle Platten für die jeweiligen Labels (über 340!!!!) Zusätzlich gibt es die Komplette Sammlung geteilt auf 9 Playlists, und eine reine CD Collection von 1998-2013 und...
  • ZunamiDJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist for Smoke/Chill Vibes

I'm proud of this one. Hope you all will follow! Drop your playlists below as well https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5jjtPQcGB6GwMoWFDH3zSx?si=V8mi69aZRSCHiZp4m9BcfA

• Casual Listener
  • I'm proud of this one. Hope you all will follow! Drop your playlists below as well 🙂   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5jjtPQcGB6GwMoWFDH3zSx?si=V8mi69aZRSCHiZp4m9BcfA 
  • Andreafabani
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New Weekly Playlist to Discover New Music! Indie/Pop/Rock/Alt

FRIDAY JUICE is a *new* weekly spotlight playlist of recent indie, pop, rock, and alt faves. Updated every Friday. Would be honored if you guys wanna follow along!

• Regular
  • FRIDAY JUICE is a *new* weekly spotlight playlist of recent indie, pop, rock, and alt faves. Updated every Friday. Would be honored if you guys wanna follow along!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy Rotation Nov: 339 tracks of Metal/Hard Rock New Releases!!

Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Find selected from over 25 Metal & Hard Rock genres...

HeavyNov19Spot.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  • Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the   best, Metal-Hard...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Ultimate Rock Playlist- Took Years to Build

Some people like their playlist short, sweet and to a point. Not me. Over the years, I've built up a rock playlist based on simple notion: If I liked it, it got in. I didn't care how big it got. It would span many genres of rock from many different t...

• Some people like their playlist short, sweet and to a point. Not me. Over the years, I've built up a rock playlist based on simple notion: If I liked it, it got in. I didn't care how big it got. It w...
  • StompingLlama
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly Music Recap 47/19: Deep Melodic House & Techno

Sometimes you have to break rules. And today I have to do it. Actually there are two songs of the week. Happily both are on the same playlist. Both tracks are the result of excellent collaborations. A coincidence? I don’t think so.To take one thing l...

• Composer
  • Sometimes you have to break rules. And today I have to do it. Actually there are two songs of the week. Happily both are on the same playlist. Both tracks are the result of excellent collaborations. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #108

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #108 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, From Now to Yesterday. French artists (15 new releases) / Quebec artists (5 new releases) / yesterday (10 songs). November 24, 2019...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #108   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, From Now to Yesterday. French artists (15 new releases) / Quebec arti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 10 Music of OPM 2019

Songs who fall in-love with someone.Gives you inspiration to keep moving on.pls follow, like and share to your friendsmy playlist.thank you guys

• Regular
  • Songs who fall in-love with someone. Gives you inspiration to keep moving on. pls follow, like and share to your friends my playlist. thank you guys
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Keeps you Alive Best of Boyband

Boyband Playlist for chillinPls Follow and like my playlistthank you guys

• Regular
  • Boyband Playlist for chillin Pls Follow and like my playlist thank you guys
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Space themed songs

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3tbDlaJCYZRa7VXiyZDObp?si=zQCV_JFGSZet3oxFPaomZA Space themed songs spanning several genres, decades, and styles. Let these songs take you on an intergalactic journey. Enjoy!

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3tbDlaJCYZRa7VXiyZDObp?si=zQCV_JFGSZet3oxFPaomZA  Space themed songs spanning several genres, decades, and styles. Let these songs take you on an intergalactic...
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #47

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock Playlist

Welcome to my Rock playlist. And of course, share your playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Welcome to my Rock playlist. And of course, share your playlist.
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes