Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 46 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 259 likes

My Top 100 Songs 2019

This are my TOP 100 Songs 2019, what about yours? 

Top100Songs2019.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This are my TOP 100 Songs 2019, what about yours?  
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite albums of 2019

my favorite albums of 2019 3 months to go, looking forward to the new releases of the last quarter. Regards,René

• Community Legend
  • my favorite albums of 2019   3 months to go, looking forward to the new releases of the last quarter.   Regards, René
  • Ittalivi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST UNIQUE EDM PLAYLIST [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥 ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • nickfever
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to grow a playlist is hard.

so lets keep it simple! lets create a pool of playlists, and we follow eachother, regardles of genres and preferences. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Fkid50bwUOyHYAiJKTKrm?si=bUt9IhXLTJWRxiNQDCI92A

• Music Fan
  • so lets keep it simple!   lets create a pool of playlists, and we follow eachother, regardles of genres and preferences.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Fkid50bwUOyHYAiJKTKrm...
  • xRoyalDDx
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #43

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thotumn Rap Playlist

Hey guys, I created a new emo rap-inspired fall playlist called "Thotumn Blues" featuring good vibes from artists like Juice WRLD, iann dior, Lil Skies, Yung Pinch, and more. We've all survived hot girl summer and now here's a new fire playlist to ge...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys,   I created a new emo rap-inspired fall playlist called "Thotumn Blues" featuring good vibes from artists like Juice WRLD, iann dior, Lil Skies, Yung Pinch, and more. We've all survi...
  • richslyfox14
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Tale of the streets

for anyone that can relate to the struggle 

• Casual Listener
  • for anyone that can relate to the struggle 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Colombian Style

Hey there! I introduce you guys, my playlist, of (in my opinion) the best and the most talented songs from my country, Colombia! There are songs you might have heard before since they were internationally released and were a hit outside Colombia but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there! I introduce you guys, my playlist, of (in my opinion) the best and the most talented songs from my country, Colombia! There are songs you might have heard before since they were internatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock and more rock

For the ones who like almost-all kinds of rock, this playlist is for you!

• Casual Listener
  • For the ones who like almost-all kinds of rock, this playlist is for you!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

🌟 Share YOUR Repeat Rewind!

Hello, Share your repeat rewind (by Spotify) and show us what you've been listening to...Maybe we'll discover some new music ☺️

• Community Legend
  • Hello,  Share your repeat rewind (by Spotify) and show us what you've been listening to... Maybe we'll discover some new music ☺️
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Share Your Playlists

So I like creating playlists and recently deleted all of my old ones to start fresh. I would love it if anyone feels like giving them a listen and even a cheeky follow haha.Also looking to follow new lists so share your own playlists in the comments ...

• Composer
  • So I like creating playlists and recently deleted all of my old ones to start fresh. I would love it if anyone feels like giving them a listen and even a cheeky follow haha. Also looking to follow n...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Please share your EDM playlists below!

I'll drop some of my EDM/Electronic playlists below to start off!

• Regular
  • I'll drop some of my EDM/Electronic playlists below to start off! 🙂
  • edmdroid
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Save My Soul Playlist (Chill, Moody, Sad, Hip-Hop)

This playlist is about depression and chill at the same time. I will update it with new artists and songs.

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist is about depression and chill at the same time. I will update it with new artists and songs.
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HardTrap ~~ TrapCore playlist

Featuring Lit lords, Milano the don , Riot ten and more

• Regular
  • Featuring Lit lords, Milano the don , Riot ten and more
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #43

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist exchange: Absolutely no vocals / instrumentals for work, programming, study

Alot of playlists say they have no vocals but I often find that not true and end up disppaointed. Would like to find more playlists like this one but in this and other genres as well!

• Casual Listener
  • Alot of playlists say they have no vocals but I often find that not true and end up disppaointed. Would like to find more playlists like this one but in this and other genres as well!
  • Tykerjay
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Joy of Sound - 443 New Release tracks Indie, Classical, Folk, Hip Hop, EDM, Jazz, Blues & more.

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JOYOCT19SPOT.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •   This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   As always...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Take it Easy!!

Music for when you're quiet, or want it to be, the music to take you to that place where no one can interrupt your thoughts , that place that only you can reach...Over 300 tracks and counting.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Music for when you're quiet, or want it to be, the music to take you to that place where no one can interrupt your thoughts , that place that only you can reach... Over 300 tracks and counting. 
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BEST NEW RAP/HIP HOP PLAYLIST (HIP HOP WORLD)

Always updated with ALL the hottest rap songs. Big playlist with many songs unlike the popular playlists like RapCaviar with only 50 songs. We keep all our songs but always add new ones so you never get tired of them. [snip - Community Moderator edit...

• Roadie
  • Always updated with ALL the hottest rap songs. Big playlist with many songs unlike the popular playlists like RapCaviar with only 50 songs. We keep all our songs but always add new ones so you never ...
  • GodBlessHipHop
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution october playlist

you know the drill- my picks for the month! feel free to comment some song/artist/album suggestions based on what you see and hear as well as promoting your own playlists for this month!

• Roadie
  • you know the drill- my picks for the month! feel free to comment some song/artist/album suggestions based on what you see and hear as well as promoting your own playlists for this month!
  • funky_fella
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes