Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 266 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 266 likes

The best house music of the week

Hi, Drop the best new house tracks down below to add them to my playlist. I got this playlist called big fat salmon to which I add new music a couple of days a week to improve the quality I am searching for more good music via the Spotify community. ...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   Drop the best new house tracks down below to add them to my playlist.   I got this playlist called big fat salmon to which I add new music a couple of days a week to improve the q...
  • Highhyena
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dance music compilation

We have created this playlist with numerous mainstream and under the radar artists. From techno to deep house and some synth wave. We hope you enjoy it.

• Music Fan
  • We have created this playlist with numerous mainstream and under the radar artists. From techno to deep house and some synth wave. We hope you enjoy it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #107

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #107 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by French artists from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs). November 17, 2019 - running time : 1 h 34 min ------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #107   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by French artists from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Portugal Top 20

Weekly chart archive Portugal Top 20. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6QSrOl1hxR1Fkv9qpunL46?si=XtIK0qGsQR2adCoo6Sm2XA

• Regular
  • Weekly chart archive Portugal Top 20.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6QSrOl1hxR1Fkv9qpunL46?si=XtIK0qGsQR2adCoo6Sm2XA
  • OMSS68
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

get around to it

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0rvwHf0yWdRzMMwQJEHG3u?si=fdiJvjSyRB6yL6kDA9fSdA

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0rvwHf0yWdRzMMwQJEHG3u?si=fdiJvjSyRB6yL6kDA9fSdA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases Only (LISTENING HEADS)

Hey everyone! I am making this thread for artist, playlist makers, and simply for people who are here to listen to new music!Rules for this thread: 1) Music Must Be New And Not To Old2) You Must Be Positive In Feedback To Others3) Don't Just Give Fee...

• Music Fan
  • Hey everyone!  I am making this thread for artist, playlist makers, and simply for people who are  here to listen to new music! Rules for this thread:   1) Music Must Be New And ...
  • FordeTough
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Headstart the Holidays with these playlists!

Here are my current christmas playlists! share yours as well or give a follow!spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:4HoWCtvKQK1X0w8OsRPO49 spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:0FKqcHtyyEtkOUPZEeM9iu spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:39ZwfA6360ZkCZ2...

• Composer
  • Here are my current christmas playlists! share yours as well or give a follow! spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:4HoWCtvKQK1X0w8OsRPO49  spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:0FKqcHtyyEtkOUP...
  • triowest
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out Krismix Live!

I have 77 playlists so far, i do the newest jams weekly! Enjoy! Here's the newest playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/404uxA3vlQ0VKJJjGcHxL0?si=QXE3DxB5TcGpjNGBTAcPDQ

• Visitor
  • I have 77 playlists so far, i do the newest jams weekly!  Enjoy!  Here's the newest playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/404uxA3vlQ0VKJJjGcHxL0?si=QXE3DxB5TcGpjNGBTAcPDQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #46

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Persian Jazz: A carefully curated mix of instrumental and vocal indie jazz from Iran.

A mix of the best instrumental and vocal alternative jazz, from blues & funk to gypsy & latin. Mahan Mirarab, Hamzeh Yeganeh, Saeid Shanbehzadeh and more talented artists.

• Roadie
  • A mix of the best instrumental and vocal alternative jazz, from blues & funk to gypsy & latin. Mahan Mirarab, Hamzeh Yeganeh, Saeid Shanbehzadeh and more talented artists. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed Metal list

Hello everyone I would love for you to listen to my mixed playlist, i will be adding songs on a regular basis. Here are my other playlistsAlan Walker Alice Cooper

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone  I would love for you to listen to my mixed playlist, i will be adding songs on a regular basis.   Here are my other playlists Alan Walker  Alice Cooper 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The best rock/metal playlist

Visit my profile and follow the biggest heavy metal playlist. I called it Headbanging alert.

• Casual Listener
  • Visit my profile and follow the biggest heavy metal playlist. I called it Headbanging alert.
  • tyuplot
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution José José 3

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we recommend picking the most relevant thread). The b...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution José José 2

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we recommend picking the most relevant thread). The b...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

José José 1

Los mejores éxitos del príncipe de la canción Vol. 1

• Roadie
  • Los mejores éxitos del príncipe de la canción Vol. 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alterlatino: Molotov, Plastilina M., Control M.

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Indies pensables

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes