Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

A Different June 2022 (daily new releases)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of thi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
    Indie
    June 2022
    new releases
    recommendations
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

If you like the Shameless soundtrack

Songs that you'd probably think belong on that one show

• Regular
  • Songs that you'd probably think belong on that one show
  • Nataliejacobo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promote/Share your favorite Playlists

dayge/darty playlist!I've run into the issue of not being able to find good new music lately, so I thought other people may run into the same issue and that's why I created this Thread. If you want to promote your own Playlist or you've found some gr...

• dayge/darty playlist! I've run into the issue of not being able to find good new music lately, so I thought other people may run into the same issue and that's why I created this Thread. If you wan...
  • hh200
  • Visitor
  • 56 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 56 replies
  • 4 likes

dirty dubstep sharing ! try it

Hey dirty dubstep fu*kers , We are introducing our playlist for the most dirty underground Dubstep. Make sure to follow to stay in the loop with the heaviest and freshest...

• Music Fan
  • Hey  dirty dubstep fu*kers ,  We are introducing our playlist for the most dirty underground Dubstep. Make sure to follow to stay in the loop with the heaviest and freshest...   &nbs...
  • GVeliz0216
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Metalcore/Metal/Rock Playlist

My all time favs and some songs i really like right now. Maybe you will enjoy it too

• Not applicable
  • My all time favs and some songs i really like right now. Maybe you will enjoy it too 🙂
  • VonSpriggan11
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Share your Reggae and dub playlist

Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy.Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs. I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to check my playlist, it would be awesome to have confirmation about...

• Regular
  • Reggae has a rich music history. A lot of songs, artists and joy. Please share your playlists, so I can update mine en discover new songs.   I am a big fan of reggae and dub. Make sure to che...
  • teamFreedom
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Country Music Playlists Here

Post your best country music playlists here! How would you improve the Dirt Road Doctor playlist? More classics or fresh new hits?

• Casual Listener
  • Post your best country music playlists here!   How would you improve the Dirt Road Doctor playlist? More classics or fresh new hits?
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your Christian playlists here!

Here you can exchange any Chrisitan playlists of any genre! Below I have a playlist based off the music heard on the K-LOVE radio station (the songs I like). 101.7 for some of my fellow Hoosiers. I've organized it by year and then alphabetically.

• Gig Goer
  • Here you can exchange any Chrisitan playlists of any genre!   Below I have a playlist based off the music heard on the K-LOVE radio station (the songs I like). 101.7 for some of my fellow Hoos...
  • joelynong
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sad/Depressing/Cozy music!

A Playlist with new songs added frequently, you will certainly find something catchy so go check it out!

• Music Fan
  • A Playlist with new songs added frequently, you will certainly find something catchy so go check it out!
  • blurrybodied
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes

High Playlist

The best for the perfect high.

• Gig Goer
  • The best for the perfect high.
  • racecollins
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Share your favourite underground rap artists

Here is mine: https://open.spotify.com/track/5dsCpJT8c5eaEldy9mMlQi?si=OBbdp2tURPmK4ZDkElc2tg

• Regular
  • Here is mine:  https://open.spotify.com/track/5dsCpJT8c5eaEldy9mMlQi?si=OBbdp2tURPmK4ZDkElc2tg
  • 8ighty6ixBones
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Future Bounce playlist

My favourite Future Bounce tracks!

• Casual Listener
  • My favourite Future Bounce tracks!
  • FAD3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Here’s to feeling good all the time

Hey everyone, if you guys are feeling really blue if the spring comes with the sadness try this playlist. I am sure you guys feel much more better! It includes some r&b, soul, nu jazz, dream pop. I am always open for recommandations too, ı am updatin...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey everyone, if you guys are feeling really blue if the spring comes with the sadness try this playlist. I am sure you guys feel much more better! It includes some r&b, soul, nu jazz, dream pop....
  • kwajen
  • Gig Goer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Sad **bleep** Hours :(

When you in yo feelings... 

• Gig Goer
  • When you in yo feelings...  
  • SouzanaThermou
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Share a song from an unpopular artist that you like!

If you know some unfamous band that are kicking butts and you think they deserve more attention, share your favorite song from them here! Here is my discovery for you today! Some Post-punk / noise-rock / Psychedelic & Shoegaze sounds right here: http...

• Roadie
  • If you know some unfamous band that are kicking butts and you think they deserve more attention, share your favorite song from them here!   Here is my discovery for you today! Some Post-punk /...
  • Flobi
  • Gig Goer
  • 99 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 99 replies
  • 8 likes

New Female Dark Pop/Hip Hop artist

Do you enjoy unique, New Wave music? Check out Karmen Roze’s new album, Soul Cell: https://open.spotify.com/album/1FGJIlyO7P6xf5uQkL45PQ?si=BRTojpdsRxitIFRYxaii9g

• Gig Goer
  • Do you enjoy unique, New Wave music? Check out Karmen Roze’s new album, Soul Cell: https://open.spotify.com/album/1FGJIlyO7P6xf5uQkL45PQ?si=BRTojpdsRxitIFRYxaii9g
  • SongBird2020
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

A Noisy Thing (grunge/noise rock/alternative rock/shoegaze/post-hardcore/psychedelic).

Work in progress: grunge, noise rock, alternative rock, shoegaze, post-hardcore, alternative metal, psychedelic rock.

• Roadie
  • Work in progress: grunge, noise rock, alternative rock, shoegaze, post-hardcore, alternative metal, psychedelic rock.
  • kitsuwu
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GOTHIC / Goth Rock / Symphonic

...enjoy some fantastic dark moments...i'm always happy for new suggestions of which songs to maybe worth adding to my playlist!

• Roadie
  • ...enjoy some fantastic dark moments... i'm always happy for new suggestions of which songs to maybe worth adding to my playlist!
  • omermarvels
  • Composer
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Let's Exchange Funk from around the World!

Hey everyone! I made this playlist of the amazing funk revival music coming out of Denver and the West! I plan to update regularly. I'd love to hear the funk music coming out of your part of the world - post in the replies! Thanks,-S

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone!    I made this playlist of the amazing funk revival music coming out of Denver and the West! I plan to update regularly. I'd love to hear the funk music coming out of your p...
  • Guitargod
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Girls. - female voices __ CHILL POP.

super chill chill pop songs sung by girls. check it out. awesome songs.

• Casual Listener
  • super chill chill pop songs sung by girls. check it out. awesome songs.
  • stephsandor7
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes