Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 85 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 85 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 308 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 308 likes

Indie Synth - Playlist Exchange

this playlist mainly has indie synth songs. pls share your playlists, would love to hear what you listen to or if you have similar songs to the ones in this one

• Roadie
  • this playlist mainly has indie synth songs. pls share your playlists, would love to hear what you listen to or if you have similar songs to the ones in this one 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD INSPIRATION MUSIC

Sounds good feels good, motivational song, motivation, motivation fitness, motivational music for women & men, motivation and inspiration.

• Regular
  • Sounds good feels good, motivational song, motivation, motivation fitness, motivational music for women & men, motivation and inspiration.
  • thetylerjarvis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The PONDER playlist - anything missing?

any melancholic songs missing in our playlist? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4kKXzcHJ4zBPJg846TrBUS?si=oJpUMtlsQxezrSDVpof7fQ cheers

• Roadie
  •   any melancholic songs missing in our playlist?   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4kKXzcHJ4zBPJg846TrBUS?si=oJpUMtlsQxezrSDVpof7fQ    cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno Playlist [updated every week]

Our Techno Playlist has just had a new tunes boost Rocket with fresh tracks from Makaton, Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Benjamin Mull, fbk, Len Faki, Dadub, Clouds, Jump Source, Shawn Rudiman, Jordan GCZ, KGIV, Peder Mannerfelt and Swarm Intelligence

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist has just had a new tunes boost  Rocket with fresh tracks from Makaton, Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Benjamin Mull, fbk, Len Faki, Dadub, Clouds, Jump Source, Shawn Rudiman, Jor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Neo-Trad Metal' Primer

You could call it living in the past or keeping traditions alive. These bands listened carefully to metal bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Accept and Riot, to name a few. Taking some of us back to the 80s and the New Wave of British Wave of Heav...

Neo-Trad Metal.jpg
  • Roadie
  • You could call it living in the past or keeping traditions alive. These bands listened carefully to metal bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Accept and Riot, to name a few. Taking some of us back ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazzeadas

Harmony, compass, cadence: Synonyms of this Soft Rock playlist with a touch of Jazz. Armonía, compás, cadencia: Sinónimos de esta playlist de Soft Rock con un toque de Jazz.

• Roadie
  • Harmony, compass, cadence: Synonyms of this Soft Rock playlist with a touch of Jazz. 🎷🎺🎹   Armonía, compás, cadencia: Sinónimos de esta playlist de Soft Rock con un toque de Jazz.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution World Wide Undiscovered Music talents

Hi everyone, I love making Spotify playlists to promote talented artists. I get a lot of requests on Facebook and email from artists that share their music with me. So to honor those great music talents I created a new playlist called ' World Wide Un...

• Composer
  • Hi everyone,   I love making Spotify playlists to promote talented artists. I get a lot of requests on Facebook and email from artists that share their music with me. So to honor those great m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Rasputin Vol. 29 - Killer

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Tori Amos, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Funkadelic, Kevin Ayers, etc. Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlis...

• Composer
  •   A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Tori Amos, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Funkadelic, Kevin Ayers, etc.   Volumes from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Sounds Retool.

Maybe..... New weekly playlists, genre diversity, playlist sequels, etc.. We'll see..

• Composer
  • Maybe.....  New weekly playlists, genre diversity, playlist sequels, etc..   We'll see..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smooth Sounds: New Smooth Jazz & Various Instrumentals Playlist

The playlist focuses on the smooth jazz genre (instrumentals with minimal or no vocal input) as well as other melodic instrumentals. The playlist will be updated a minimum of once monthly, capping at 50 songs and will have a yearly collective playlis...

sMOOTH iNSTRUMETALS500.jpg
  • Composer
  • The playlist focuses on the smooth jazz genre (instrumentals with minimal or no vocal input) as well as other melodic instrumentals.  The playlist will be updated a minimum of once monthly, capp...
  • kfallsjr
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Music Chat Game: Antakshari

I found somethinghttps://open.spotify.com/album/1a1ZmB7NFiofvPysBZedAd?si=T0Cm6HfHTvK7dTFhNI6O5A

• Regular
  • I found something https://open.spotify.com/album/1a1ZmB7NFiofvPysBZedAd?si=T0Cm6HfHTvK7dTFhNI6O5A
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify editorial playlists - how can I get my very hot hip hop song on a editorial playlist?

I made a SH.T HOT hip hop/ rap song and I need some advice on how to get it on a Spotify Editorial Playlist? https://open.spotify.com/track/65f33rzSQGzpzvtMRxGDus?si=YxNKoIQMSKOJfCjQLT3Udg

• Regular
  • I made a SH.T HOT hip hop/ rap song and I need some advice on how to get it on a Spotify Editorial Playlist?   https://open.spotify.com/track/65f33rzSQGzpzvtMRxGDus?si=YxNKoIQMSKOJfCjQLT3Udg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know any good underground Rap / Hip Hop playlists that support unknown Rap artists?

I am looking for an underground Rap / Hip Hop playlist that will take time in reviewing my new song and hopefully placing it on their playlist. Can anyone send me links to the ones they know and how to contact them? PLEASE ADD MY NEW SONG 'BringingBa...

• Regular
  • I am looking for an underground Rap / Hip Hop playlist that will take time in reviewing my new song and hopefully placing it on their playlist. Can anyone send me links to the ones they know and how ...
  • michaeltrovato
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Korean Study Playlist

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my playlist with you guys The playlist features over 200 specially picked songs that are good for studying, hanging out and just overall good vibes! Check it out and let me know what you think! Cheers!

• Regular
  • Hey guys! Just wanted to share my playlist with you guys 🙂    The playlist features over 200 specially picked songs that are good for studying, hanging out and just overall good vibes! C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

80s LOVE ROOM

Great selection of romantic themes from the Eighties.

• Roadie
  • Great selection of romantic themes from the Eighties.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SHARE YOUR RAP/HIP HOP/TRAP PLAYLISTS

feel free to follow and check out my playlist. please share your playlists or songs and i will check them out. thank u guys. here's the playlist link since its not posting on here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0CB4qwu8ImEnjziF805Dsu?si=BiFnNCBUR...

• Roadie
  • feel free to follow and check out my playlist. please share your playlists or songs and i will check them out. thank u guys. here's the playlist link since its not posting on here: https://open....
  • yourinterlude
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Mexican Rap Culture

Tribute to Mexican rapper Gera Mx, Listen and feel the lyrics of Mexican culture. The best songs of the Cachorro 444. spotify:user:1285476388

• Visitor
  • Tribute to Mexican rapper Gera Mx, Listen and feel the lyrics of Mexican culture. The best songs of the Cachorro 444.   spotify:user:1285476388
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TERMINAL-X FESTIVAL🛰

Hey,I just made this playlist for the first edition of terminal-x festival. I´m happy about listeners that comment what they tink about the playlist and about followers. #hardstyle

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I just made this playlist for the first edition of terminal-x festival.  I´m happy about listeners that comment what they tink about the playlist and about followers. 😉   #hardsty...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Singles February 2020

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles February, right now more with 100 new tracks released last week (January) only for one more week, right now waiting for new releases from this month to add, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the re...

Febrero.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles February, right now more with 100 new tracks released last week (January) only for one more week, right now waiting for new releases from this month to add,  e...
  • rydersinclair
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes