Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 255 likes

Superuser Contribution UNSIGNED COLLECTIONS - A new Spotify playlist of unsigned artists

A collection of unsigned artist tracks featuring an array of genres from 'Death Metal' to 'Ska' through to 'Electro Pop' and 'Ambient Chillout' !

• Gig Goer
  • A collection of unsigned artist tracks featuring an array of genres from 'Death Metal' to 'Ska' through to 'Electro Pop' and 'Ambient Chillout' !
  • LawryPopson
  • Roadie
  • 95 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 95 replies
  • 11 likes

A Different November 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 44 : from October 27 to November 2, 2017 Selected and added : October 31 - 15 tracks October was a packed month with 500 selected tracks. We start November one day in advance. As always, be the first to Discov...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 44 : from October 27 to November 2, 2017   Selected and added : October 31 - 15 tracks     October was a packed m...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes

Space / Chill Music

I need your help in creating the The Best of Indie Space Music playlist. Artists should primarily be indie artists to help give the up and comers some exposure. Here are some of my favorites. Have a listen and send along your suggestions... Enjoy and...

• Roadie
  • I need your help in creating the The Best of Indie Space Music playlist.   Artists should primarily be indie artists to help give the up and comers some exposure.   Here are some of ...
  • dragonextinct
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

For Twin Peaks fans: music that fits the mood of the series

Hi all, this is a carefully chosen playlist of songs that fit the mood of the Twin Peaks series. Those of you who have watched the new season know that almost all episodes end with a musical performance at the Roadhose (The Bang Bang Bar). This playl...

• Hi all, this is a carefully chosen playlist of songs that fit the mood of the Twin Peaks series. Those of you who have watched the new season know that almost all episodes end with a musical per...
  • tvgyl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Get Lit Get Fit Workout Playlist

Here is some motivation for you to get in the gym and go beast mode!

• Music Fan
  • Here is some motivation for you to get in the gym and go beast mode!
  • lishapa
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution One For The Road - Roots, Rock and Folk

For winding country roads, endless highways and dusty tracks. These folk, roots and rock tunes fuel our life on the road, while we tour the UK. Love from Noble Jacks x

• Casual Listener
  • For winding country roads, endless highways and dusty tracks. These folk, roots and rock tunes fuel our life on the road, while we tour the UK.   Love from Noble Jacks x
  • JD1106
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Italian Rap

I noticed that there is a lack of italian rap playlists in the community and on spotify. I mean lets be serious, Rap Italia: Battle Royale is a good option, but as all spotify playlists, it has some not so wanted songs. I created a playlist with the ...

• Community Legend
  • I noticed that there is a lack of italian rap playlists in the community and on spotify. I mean lets be serious, Rap Italia: Battle Royale is a good option, but as all spotify playlists, it has some ...
  • Alyssa_rochelle
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's! SHARE YOURS!

https://open.spotify.com/user/squishyduckling/playlist/1fDuaFmVE1z00bKaBLHwhxhttps://open.spotify.com/user/squishyduckling/playlist/4oaewpWUS4o56K8rNriuryhttps://open.spotify.com/user/squishyduckling/playlist/7FTEErhJm3Ea9hIB94wMMHhttps://open.spotif...

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/squishyduckling/playlist/1fDuaFmVE1z00bKaBLHwhx https://open.spotify.com/user/squishyduckling/playlist/4oaewpWUS4o56K8rNriury https://open.spotify.com/user/squishy...
  • lishapa
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Country Music

EXCHANGE with me https://open.spotify.com/user/burningground/playlist/4cLg9aaosr48jBS2WPbOeh dd@burninggroundentertainment.com

• Music Fan
  • EXCHANGE with me    https://open.spotify.com/user/burningground/playlist/4cLg9aaosr48jBS2WPbOeh   dd@burninggroundentertainment.com
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Hip Hop

Ey, Listen to this ultra chill playlist. Enjoy it

• Casual Listener
  • Ey, Listen to this ultra chill playlist. Enjoy it
  • Richgt5000
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution canadian music lovers i need your help

i am looking for new canadian music to get into. i know most of the popular artists from the 90s to today, including various indie darlings of the 2000s until more recently. its new music i am not famliar with. i especially enjoy rock, or folk, or pu...

• Roadie
  • i am looking for new canadian music to get into. i know most of the popular artists from the 90s to today, including various indie darlings of the 2000s until more recently. its new music i am not fa...
  • jessematas
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Favourite 'Alternative/Indie' playlists?

At the moment, I'm really into Billie Eilish (which her music is 'Alternative/Indie'). Anyone got any other suggestions I should listen to? Sometimes, I do listen to Blackbear, Halsey & Olivia O'Brien if that helps. Thanks -Lauren https://open.spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment, I'm really into Billie Eilish (which her music is 'Alternative/Indie'). Anyone got any other suggestions I should listen to? Sometimes, I do listen to Blackbear, Halsey & Olivia O'...
  • Thevallaband
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trap & Cloud rap playlist

Me and my friend created this playlist just for fun, using it to listen during road trips and such. We added artists that we like such as Migos, A$AP Rocky, Gucci Mane, you know the "mainstream" trap, and uprising artists like Ski Mask the Slump God,...

• Me and my friend created this playlist just for fun, using it to listen during road trips and such. We added artists that we like such as Migos, A$AP Rocky, Gucci Mane, you know the "mainstream" trap...
  • musicatoronto
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there any playlists like Good Vibes and Young And Free?

I love these playlists but they're getting a little old. Does anyone know any playlists similar to them?

• Roadie
  • I love these playlists but they're getting a little old. Does anyone know any playlists similar to them?
  • Franck_Kash
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Workout Playlist Exchange (Hiphop, Trap, rnb)

Hi, This is what I'm working out to at the moment. The tracks will be exchanged every once in awhile. New, older, wellknown & forgotten hiphop, trap, rnb ~ 2 hours Would like to see your similar playlists Let's push beyond the limits!

• Community Legend
  • Hi,  This is what I'm working out to at the moment. The tracks will be exchanged every once in awhile.  New, older, wellknown & forgotten hiphop, trap, rnb ~ 2 hours &...
  • TooshapedDJ
  • Regular
  • 91 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 91 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Chill Instrumental Playlists

Hey guys! This is one of my favorite instrumental playlists for relaxing, studying, or working at the computer. Check it out and let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions that I might want to add! Thanks, and enjoy! Please post yours too...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! This is one of my favorite instrumental playlists for relaxing, studying, or working at the computer. Check it out and let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions that I might wa...
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes

New Funk Playlist

Hey Guys.I started a new Funk Playlist!! Interested if anyone likes this music!! If so, please post your Playlist or Bands and i will give them a listen!!Give me your comments! If you like: FOLLOW!

• Gig Goer
  • Hey Guys. I started a new Funk Playlist!!   Interested if anyone likes this music!! If so, please post your Playlist or Bands and i will give them a listen!! Give me your comments!   ...
  • Spellbound
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution <1,000 Plays Gems

I'll start with thishttps://open.spotify.com/track/23RiQXI8PiALGYeLhKL3tGFound whilst browing the EMI Production Music Catalogue

• Not applicable
  • I'll start with this https://open.spotify.com/track/23RiQXI8PiALGYeLhKL3tG Found whilst browing the EMI Production Music Catalogue
  • nomohmaya
  • Gig Goer
  • 444 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 444 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Vibes And Afrobeats Carribean Playlist

This is the Official Spotify playlist of Soundboination featuring Afrobeats Carribean And World Hit Songs . Join in with the Afrobeats Wave. This playlist features Top Afrobeats music from around the globe. Updated Constantly.

• Gig Goer
  • This is the Official Spotify playlist of Soundboination featuring Afrobeats Carribean And World Hit Songs .  Join in with the Afrobeats Wave.  This playlist features Top Afrobeats music fro...
  • Mario
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Less Than 1,000 Followers

Hi, y'all guys. This is one of my oldest threads and also one very successful, the whole idea here is to give all these artists an audience trying to help them out to reach more people and get on your Spotify stage, the keyword for me here is SUPPORT...

Award 2020.jpg LESSTHAN1000FOLLOWERS.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi, y'all guys.  This is one of my oldest threads and also one very successful, the whole idea here is to give all these artists an audience trying to help them out to reach more people and get ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 457 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 457 replies
  • 57 likes