Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

TOP EDM songs of the Decade

Here's a playlist I made to reflect on the biggest bangers of the decade.Let me know if I missed anything.

• Here's a playlist I made to reflect on the biggest bangers of the decade. Let me know if I missed anything.     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vibezelect Cafe

Come in and just chill. 

• Roadie
  • Come in and just chill. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OrgaSMica: Organica-like perfected playlist - Try it!

Made my Organica-like playlist named "OrgaSMica". I took some tracks from Organica and Organica 2.0 (to which I give credit <3), but mostly I added tracks based on my musical taste.Perfect playlist to: study, workout, walk, travel and think. Can be b...

• Visitor
  • Made my Organica-like playlist named "OrgaSMica". I took some tracks from Organica and Organica 2.0 (to which I give credit <3), but mostly I added tracks based on my musical taste. Perfect playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

That Dirty Bass

Let that bass shake your soul. Great for workouts if you're into head bangin!

• Casual Listener
  • Let that bass shake your soul. Great for workouts if you're into head bangin! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2019/2020 CHILL LOUNGE / DOWNTEMPO

Here is a mix of Downtempo, Lofi, Nu Soul, and ambient beats. I hope you will like it!

• Music Fan
  • Here is a mix of Downtempo, Lofi, Nu Soul, and ambient beats. I hope you will like it!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trap Kings

If you are looking for Latin Trap, this is your playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • If you are looking for Latin Trap, this is your playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Playlist

Made this playlist to play at fraternity parties next semester. Let me know what you think and any suggestions!

• Casual Listener
  • Made this playlist to play at fraternity parties next semester. Let me know what you think and any suggestions!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merry Christmas Message For Y’all

Well I curate this Playlist for the group The Top Tracks of the Past 25 Years but the message is for everyone else. To receive the message you only need to read the song titles and if you listen maybe you might enjoy it. Merry Christmas!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Well I curate this Playlist for the group The Top Tracks of the Past 25 Years but the message is for everyone else.   To receive the message you only need to read  the song titles and if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Funk'd up mix

Warning! Warning! This mix just might having you dancing around the house like soul train actin a fool. A lil bit of 70's soul and 80's synth funk. Enjoy.

• Roadie
  • Warning! Warning! This mix just might having you dancing around the house like soul train actin a fool. 😂 A lil bit of 70's soul and 80's synth funk. Enjoy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2019 EDM/Electronica

Freshly updated playlist, a mix of EDM, indie-electronic, synth heavy and retrowave music.

• Music Fan
  • Freshly updated playlist, a mix of EDM, indie-electronic, synth heavy and retrowave music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B / Neo-Soul

Fairly large but satisfying R&B/Soul mix, if you like that sorta thing. Just shuffle and enjoy.

• Roadie
  • Fairly large but satisfying R&B/Soul mix, if you like that sorta thing. 😉   Just shuffle and enjoy. ✌️
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soulful Lounge Vibes

I like this playlist. Some feel good songs. Kinda loungey but soulful. I update it often. Too good to keep to myself anymore. Just shuffle and enjoy.

• Roadie
  • I like this playlist. Some feel good songs. Kinda loungey but soulful. I update it often. Too good to keep to myself anymore. Just shuffle and enjoy. 😄
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DALE PA' ARRIBA | TOP LATINO

NOVEDADES QUE VAN SUBIENDO EN EL GUSTO LATINOTHE NEWEST THAT IS EMERGING IN LATIN TASTE

• Roadie
  • NOVEDADES QUE VAN SUBIENDO EN EL GUSTO LATINO THE NEWEST THAT IS EMERGING IN LATIN TASTE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

DE FRANCE AVEC AMOUR

Selection of excellent songs from the country of Voltaire Sélection d'excellentes chansons du pays de Voltaire

• Roadie
  • Selection of excellent songs from the country of Voltaire   Sélection d'excellentes chansons du pays de Voltaire
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard Bass Trap/Rap Bangers Playlist !

Hey guys, here a playlist with violent or dark or heavy bass or lit etc... bangers. (Far to be finished)A real test for your speakers. Feel free to share artists or playlists in the same type that could fit in :D.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, here a playlist with violent or dark or heavy bass or lit etc... bangers. (Far to be finished) A real test for your speakers.   Feel free to share artists or playlists in the same t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Math Rock Playlists?

Hey community, I am looking to find some playlists that involve genres like Math-Rock, or even stuff like Flying Lotus, Thundercat, and modern electronic Jazz Fusion.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey community,  I am looking to find some playlists that involve genres like Math-Rock, or even stuff like Flying Lotus, Thundercat, and modern electronic Jazz Fusion. 
  • PrismaticMantis
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

18 yr tradition! The Eitemiller Christmas Mix Vol. 18

For the past 18 years, I've released a new Christmas mix, never duplicating a song so each volume is unique. It also has some sweet cover art! You can read a blog I did on it here. This year's cover I wanted to have a surreal touch.

EitChristmasv18SPOT.png
  • Community Legend
  •   For the past 18 years, I've released a new Christmas mix, never duplicating a song so each volume is unique. It also has some sweet cover art! You can read a blog I did on it here.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes