Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 44 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 257 likes

A Different May 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 17 : from April 26 to May 2, 2019 Selected and added : May 1 - 20 tracks April was an incredible month for indie / alternative music with 620 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 17 : from April 26 to May 2, 2019   Selected and added : May 1 - 20 tracks     April was an incredible month for ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Create a playlist with artists with <1000 followers

Hi! I would like create a playlist with artists that have less of <1000 followers, I love music and I want to know new artists.We are artist too! we are Red Moonrise and these are our songs: follow us:https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:ar...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I would like create a playlist with artists that have less of <1000 followers, I love music and I want to know new artists. We are artist too! we are Red Moonrise and these are our songs: &n...
  • acsgold
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution CHILL PLAYLISTS HERE

Im not quite sure what genre to put it in.... But I made this playlist just to chill and listen to songs that arent overplayed on the radio etc... Post yours below and ill check them out! https://open.spotify.com/user/16wilni/playlist/4mwLywwlgwk8mlL...

• Gig Goer
  • Im not quite sure what genre to put it in.... But I made this playlist just to chill and listen to songs that arent overplayed on the radio etc...   Post yours below and ill check them out! &...
  • kylamrcd
  • Roadie
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes

Sad/Depressing/Cozy music!

A Playlist with new songs added frequently, you will certainly find something catchy so go check it out!

• Music Fan
  • A Playlist with new songs added frequently, you will certainly find something catchy so go check it out!
  • blurrybodied
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 6 likes

Fresh Singles April 2019

“Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles April, remember all this tracks were released as singles, almost 500, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Fresh Singles April.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles April, remember all this tracks were released as singles,  almost 5...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different April 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 13 : from March 29 to April 4, 2019 Selected and added : March 29 - 40 tracks March was a full and great month for indie / alternative music with 530 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this New Musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 13 : from March 29 to April 4, 2019   Selected and added : March 29 - 40 tracks     March was a full and great mo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 32 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 32 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution New Songs!

I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are!Just post it down below Thanks and have a nice day! ~Levi

• Composer
  • I would really love to hear what your favorite songs and playlists are! Just post it down below 🙂 Thanks and have a nice day!   ~Levi
  • BARAKADE
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Your fav electronic artists

What are your fav electronic artists and do you have recommendations? Michael mayer, the toxic avenger, cold colors, reinhard voigt & vitalic are my fav's. Here are my fav songs: https://open.spotify.com/user/jmadden1984/playlist/6HkspOXtE9GU3jvggBLw...

• Regular
  • What are your fav electronic artists and do you have recommendations? Michael mayer, the toxic avenger, cold colors, reinhard voigt & vitalic are my fav's. Here are my fav songs: https://ope...
  • LerioCrd08
  • Casual Listener
  • 47 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 47 replies
  • 5 likes

share your playlists!

a place to share your playlistshttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2WV37KXJUbKEfU1TluKQ20

• Regular
  • a place to share your playlists https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2WV37KXJUbKEfU1TluKQ20
  • lucadelbel
  • Casual Listener
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes

🔥 Rap/Trap Playlist

This is a playlist that I've been working on for more than two years. It's a lot of songs and I recommend you to listen to it from recently added or on shuffle. I try to diversify it with modern and older raps but it consist of mainly modern songs. I...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a playlist that I've been working on for more than two years. It's a lot of songs and I recommend you to listen to it from recently added or on shuffle. I try to diversify it with m...
  • Cmeehan910
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Christian Music/Playlists

Howdy everyone! I enjoy Christian music of all genres, and I want to build playlists of awesome music for like-minded fans! This thread is to post favorite Christian songs, albums, artists and playlists. Mainstream or indie, chill or bouncing, all Ch...

• Visitor
  • Howdy everyone! I enjoy Christian music of all genres, and I want to build playlists of awesome music for like-minded fans! This thread is to post favorite Christian songs, albums, artists and playli...
  • sonicalley
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

LOOKING FOR NEW MUSIC

My fav. artists are Vampire weekend, Mitski, Hayley Kiyoko, and Lorde so similar artsy**bleep** would be good. Also like Vance Joy, Troye Sivan, Hoizer, Alt-J, Arctic Monkeys and I do like old music and classical music / instrumentals (like studio gh...

• Music Fan
  • My fav. artists are Vampire weekend, Mitski, Hayley Kiyoko, and Lorde so similar artsy**bleep** would be good. Also like Vance Joy, Troye Sivan, Hoizer, Alt-J, Arctic Monkeys and I do like old musi...
  • LuizNegrini
  • Gig Goer
  • 62 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 62 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for new up and coming artist to tune into.

Please give our playlist a follow and take a listen if you have time. We will be listening to everything thats posted here. thank you https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5PTf3X0k1u8dD4xykK8Ru2

• Roadie
  • Please give our playlist a follow and take a listen if you have time. We will be listening to everything thats posted here. thank you ❤️   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5PTf3X0k1u8dD4xykK8...
  • -d1z5_jm75n2l
  • Roadie
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 8 likes

Fresh Singles March 2019

“Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles” Today additions Stephen Malkmus, Earth, Strand of Oaks, The Touht Shits, Matmos, Illuminati hotties, Lambchop, Clinic, Ohtis, Heavy Rapids, Andrew Bird and more than 7...

March Cover.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “Want to know which tunes will be tomorrow’s best hits? Listen to today’s singles”   Today additions Stephen Malkmus, Earth, Strand of Oaks, The Touht Shits, Matmos, Illuminati hotties, Lambch...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 32 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 32 replies
  • 5 likes

A Different March 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 09 : from March 1 to March 7, 2019 Selected and added : March 1 - 40 tracks February was a full month for indie / alternative music with 470 new releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this New Music Fri...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 09 : from March 1 to March 7, 2019   Selected and added : March 1 - 40 tracks     February was a full month for i...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Lo-Fi Indie Rock Playlists

Started a playlist that contains raw lo-fi joints, lots of 90's / early 2k vibes. If you have something similar, please share it here! Check it: https://open.spotify.com/user/12155920234/playlist/310mBKTSzYVrHPqCSDeQJw

• Regular
  • Started a playlist that contains raw lo-fi joints, lots of 90's / early 2k vibes. If you have something similar, please share it here! Check it:   https://open.spotify.com/user/12155920234/pla...
  • polokoli
  • Composer
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes

Looking for songs (any genre)

Just looking for some songs to add to my playlists.i'm pretty much into all kinds of genre . if you have any playlists or songs to share, please do. Thanks if you want to check out some of my playlists, here!

• Gig Goer
  • Just looking for some songs to add to my playlists. i'm pretty much into all kinds of genre . if you have any playlists or songs to share, please do.  Thanks 🙂 if you want to check out som...
  • joelbryant24
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Music and Artist for 2019! [ Please share new songs with me! ]

Hello Everyone!I am looking for new artists and songs to listen to in the new year!Really focusing on artists who grew in the last few months and expecially those with less than a few thousand listens! Here is my start for the new year let me know wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone! I am looking for new artists and songs to listen to in the new year! Really focusing on artists who grew in the last few months and expecially those with less than a few thousand ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes

sleeping pill (zzz)

It's been so long since I shared a playlist! So story time - I used to have chronic insomnia I invested in a bluetooth speaker and endeavoured to make a playlist that drowned out outside noise and helped me sleep. I now swear by it and take it with m...

• Community Legend
  • It's been so long since I shared a playlist!   So story time - I used to have chronic insomnia 😮 I invested in a bluetooth speaker and endeavoured to make a playlist that drowned out outs...
  • met895
  • Regular
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution MUSIC FOR FILM

spotify:user:brianboush:playlist:68TpQp5LhCDSeAR2aJC9Wq Looking for any good music that could be added to this playlist. Always finding inspiration and ideas for film projects from unique tracks. Music with or without vocals that evokes emotion

• Regular
  • spotify:user:brianboush:playlist:68TpQp5LhCDSeAR2aJC9Wq   Looking for any good music that could be added to this playlist. Always finding inspiration and ideas for film projects from unique ...
  • oktuncer
  • Gig Goer
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Env: prod