Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Artists Impossible to Search

I'm interested in making a playlist of artists that are impossible to search. For example, there's a group called "@peace" that does not come up when searched because the search feature does not acknowledge the at-sign. I have seen one or two other a...

• Regular
  • I'm interested in making a playlist of artists that are impossible to search. For example, there's a group called "@peace" that does not come up when searched because the search feature does not ackn...
  • watekellens
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 24 - Wake up

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Queen, Gloria Gaynor, Jethro Tull, Arcade Fire, Billie Holiday, Mott the Hoople, Alice Cooper, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https://com...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Queen, Gloria Gaynor, Jethro Tull, Arcade Fire, Billie Holiday, Mott the Hoople, Alice Cooper, e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Underground Techno Berlin 2019 Playlist

Underground Techno Berlin Spotify Playlist 2019: Ambient, Dark, Acid, Industrial, Rave, Big Room, Warehouse, Hard Techno Club Music | with sounds by Nthng, Boston 168, Marcell Dettman, Amotik, DVS1, Slam, Sterac, Surgeon, About Blank, Berghain, Treso...

• Regular
  •     Underground Techno Berlin Spotify Playlist 2019: Ambient, Dark, Acid, Industrial, Rave, Big Room, Warehouse, Hard Techno Club Music  | with sounds by Nthng, Boston 168, Marcell D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Playlist of (mostly) contemporary classical music

My weekly playlist of (mostly) contemporary classical music- Missy Mazzoli - Vespers for a New Dark Age (Victoire, Glenn Kotche & Lorna Dune / New Amsterdam Records)- Moondog - Bird’s Lament- Matthew Whiteside - Piece for Violin and Bass Clarient- Pé...

• Roadie
  • My weekly playlist of (mostly) contemporary classical music - Missy Mazzoli - Vespers for a New Dark Age (Victoire, Glenn Kotche & Lorna Dune / New Amsterdam Records) - Moondog - Bird’s Lament ...
  • TheKleyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

100 Techno Christmas Crackers!

Its time to fill up your Techno stockings with more new gems for the floor. Our Xmas Playlist features Binny, Alden Tyrell, DJ Rush, Peter van Hoesen, Kwartz, VC-118A, Seddig, His Master's Voice and more...

• Composer
  • Its time to fill up your Techno stockings with more new gems for the floor. Our Xmas Playlist features Binny, Alden Tyrell, DJ Rush, Peter van Hoesen, Kwartz, VC-118A, Seddig, His Master's Voice and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #52

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My OG Playlist for the Masses

I started listening to playlists being played at bars. I began collecting my favorite songs in my own playlist. Here's my first, which I think is still one of my better collections.

• Regular
  • I started listening to playlists being played at bars. I began collecting my favorite songs in my own playlist. Here's my first, which I think is still one of my better collections.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Rap Playlist

Hey guys, this playlist is for songs you listen to in your whip or just at home. It's a collaboration playlist with my best friend and is a collection of rap songs we've found over the years of high school and now college. It's exclusively rap but I ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, this playlist is for songs you listen to in your whip or just at home. It's a collaboration playlist with my best friend and is a collection of rap songs we've found over the years of high ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

test 2

test 2 test 

• Casual Listener
  • test 2   test 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pass The Aux 🎶

A playlist filled with the latest and hottest trap tunes specifically selected to knock your car speakers! Stream this playlist which features bangers from Lil Gotit, Yung Bans, Gunna, KEY!, D-Block Europe, Calboy and many more! *set your crossfade a...

• Casual Listener
  • A playlist filled with the latest and hottest trap tunes specifically selected to knock your car speakers! Stream this playlist which features bangers from Lil Gotit, Yung Bans, Gunna, KEY!, D-Block ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Let’s Reminisce Hits Pt. 3: 2010-2015

A half decade recap of the hits and bangers we’re all familiar with! Experience 100+ songs of early-mid 2010 throwbacks, with many overlooked hits and club bangers. Allow me to take you on a nostalgic trip on part 3 of my ‘Let’s Reminisce Hits’ serie...

• Casual Listener
  • A half decade recap of the hits and bangers we’re all familiar with! Experience 100+ songs of early-mid 2010 throwbacks, with many overlooked hits and club bangers. Allow me to take you on a nostalgi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for your suggestions for playlist description

I thought it would be cool to try crowdsourcing a description for our playlist. This is what we have so far. "In the pursuit of the sweet cohabitation of chill, r&b and electronica for the groove life."

• Casual Listener
  • I thought it would be cool to try crowdsourcing a description for our playlist. This is what we have so far. "In the pursuit of the sweet cohabitation of chill, r&b and electronica for the groove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Christmas Can't Be Far Away - Vintage and lost, odd versions and rarities (1940s-1970s)

Enjoy an old fashioned christmas with some unknown and lost classics & rarities that shouldn't be forgotten. From the 1940s till the 1970's. So travel back in time to the old days for a vintage holiday season. I want you to know, a stranger said hell...

• Roadie
  • Enjoy an old fashioned christmas with some unknown and lost classics & rarities that shouldn't be forgotten. From the 1940s till the 1970's. So travel back in time to the old days for a vintage h...
  • Marsie70
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #52

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90's ROCK & GRUNGE

Very good songs of Rock and Grunge of the 90's. 

Screenshot_20191212-010510~01.png
  • Roadie
  • Very good songs of Rock and Grunge of the 90's.  
  • jesusrendon
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound Dec- New releases from Indie, Classical, Folk, Hip Hop, EDM, Jazz, Blues & more

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoyDec19spotify.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •     This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

OLD SCHOOL WEST COAST HIP HOP GANGSTA F

A mix of bangin G Funk and Gangsta classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Make sure to check the other G Funk mixes on my channel, they're all bangin' and STRICTLY West Coast G Funk/Gangsta.Merry xmas follow

• Visitor
  • A mix of bangin G Funk and Gangsta classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Make sure to check the other G Funk mixes on my channel, they're all bangin' and STRICTLY West Coast G Funk/Gangsta.Merry xma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy my playlist!

Best Songs for every each band that makes you want to go back in past. i think you will like it

• Visitor
  • Best Songs for every each band that makes you want to go back in past. i think you will like it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes