Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

In the Mood for Acoustic | Melancholic Cover Songs

This one is for the days you´d rather look outside than be outside.My personal favorites of acoustic (or close to it) cover songs that, more often than not, completely change the mood of the source material.Happy to hear your thoughts!

• Regular
  • This one is for the days you´d rather look outside than be outside. My personal favorites of acoustic (or close to it) cover songs that, more often than not, completely change the mood of the source...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

slow, emotional music

Hi, I created a playlist with some indie music, that brings you down - good to listen to when you're somehow emotional Would appreciate any feedback!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I created a playlist with some indie music, that brings you down - good to listen to when you're somehow emotional   Would appreciate any feedback! 🙂  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit.

I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit. Well over 1,800 of them. Whenever I run into a song that blows me away, I am sure to add it to a playlist! I'd love to share the music that I have found with everyone h...

• Regular
  • I have spent countless hours listening to music that is being promoted on Reddit. Well over 1,800 of them. Whenever I run into a song that blows me away, I am sure to add it to a playlist! I'd love t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Techno Tunes for 2020

It's the first Techno Playlist update of 2020 and we have some hot new tunes to get the year started feat. Alden Tyrell, TWR72, James Ruskin, Steve Bicknell, Function, Cristian Vogel, Adam Feingold, Tony Tyson, Brandon Vare and more...

• Composer
  • It's the first Techno Playlist update of 2020 and we have some hot new tunes to get the year started feat. Alden Tyrell, TWR72, James Ruskin, Steve Bicknell, Function, Cristian Vogel, Adam Feingold, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what I hear in my vivid dreams

70+ atmospheric pop/folk or such. some cute songs, half slow and half dancy-ish. maybe listen in shuffle or whatever.

• Visitor
  • 70+ atmospheric pop/folk or such. some cute songs, half slow and half dancy-ish. maybe listen in shuffle or whatever.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist for Contemplation and Studying

Hi! Here's my 'cogito' playlist. It's an essential part of my reading, studying or mere reflection sessions. It covers classical music, chill beats, eastern/oriental tunes and some other beautiful genres to inspire you. I'm open for suggestions, espe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    Here's my 'cogito' playlist. It's an essential part of my reading, studying or mere reflection sessions. It covers classical music, chill beats, eastern/oriental tunes and som...
  • Snefru
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

TOP 10 Instrumental Electric guitar

Hi Post your top instrumental electric guitar tunes. 

• Community Legend
  • Hi Post your top instrumental electric guitar tunes. 
  • prettyboybatti
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2020 : #03

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill vibes

Here's a chill vibes playlist I'm working on. Give it a listen and tell me any songs to add. Also drop a follow while you're there.

• Gig Goer
  • Here's a chill vibes playlist I'm working on. Give it a listen and tell me any songs to add. Also drop a follow while you're there.
  • aggravatingexit
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Beneath the Neon Sky

Made a Playlist I use for my daily commute, check it out and share your own.

• Music Fan
  • Made a Playlist I use for my daily commute, check it out and share your own. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Warmup for drinks - party time 😉

A little warmup for party. Remember to drink responsibly https://open.spotify.com/track/2RcDO1bJ8ILT3EE4x3Vhy4?si=tGsPdkPLTXWCflp76vTbsQ

• Roadie
  • A little warmup for party.   Remember to drink responsibly 😉🍹🥂🍸   https://open.spotify.com/track/2RcDO1bJ8ILT3EE4x3Vhy4?si=tGsPdkPLTXWCflp76vTbsQ
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Indie hits for dissonant kids

Extensive alternative playlist with a focus on a 'dissonant' mood. In short, central to it is the idea, common to our time, of not falling in line with life, modern society and your own thoughts; about reaching for something 'behind' all that. I hope...

• Gig Goer
  • Extensive alternative playlist with a focus on a 'dissonant' mood. In short, central to it is the idea, common to our time, of not falling in line with life, modern society and your own thoughts; abo...
  • ak23231
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mother Saturn playlist

This playlist is filled with the latest hits

• This playlist is filled with the latest hits
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Feminist Playlist (Updates Weekly)

This playlist is for every woman who needs to remember how awesome she is.

• Visitor
  • This playlist is for every woman who needs to remember how awesome she is. 
  • Mauriciocblzb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Underground Rap Playlist: Featuring the most underrated

Tired of mainstream rap? Then i recommend you to take some fresh breath of air to start off your 2020 Hip hop, Melodic Rap, Emo Rap & Alternative rock. almost 100 songs.I update weekly so if you got any suggestions then no prob! im happy to collab.Al...

• Music Fan
  •   Tired of mainstream rap? Then i recommend you to take some fresh breath of air to start off your 2020  Hip hop, Melodic Rap, Emo Rap & Alternative rock. almost 100 songs. I updat...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

New playlist - including new artists

New playlist for optimal study focus. Includes some newer artists who have some great talent.

• Casual Listener
  • New playlist for optimal study focus.  Includes some newer artists who have some great talent. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Post your Playlist Here...

A little bit of everything to help bring your mood UP...Updated frequently - Please post your playlist...

CRIMESTIME_0-1578510988686.jpeg
  • Regular
  • A little bit of everything to help bring your mood UP... Updated frequently - Please post your playlist...
  • HappyRewind
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Best Underground Deep House of 2019

To the end of the year we made this playlist with all the tracks we played, loved and supported in 2019. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to post your True Deep House Playlists here!

• Music Fan
  • To the end of the year we made this playlist with all the tracks we played, loved and supported in 2019. Hope you enjoy!   Feel free to post your True Deep House Playlists here!  
  • fcassa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEW HEAT FOR 2020🔥

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vast ALTERNATIVE/INDIE ROCK playlist

Hi everyone, I would like to share my alternative/indie rock playlist, which contains about 250 songs ish. Generally only one song per artist - perfect for finding new music! There's a mix between smaller artists with under 10 000 listeners/month and...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi everyone,   I would like to share my alternative/indie rock playlist, which contains about 250 songs ish. Generally only one song per artist - perfect for finding new music! There's a mix b...
  • zemps22
  • Songwriter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes