Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Superuser Contribution The Alt & Indie Experience

The go to playlist for must know Alt & Indie music! Tweet Artist/Song recommendations @StrykerT93 #AltIndieExperience

• Visitor
  • The go to playlist for must know Alt & Indie music! Tweet Artist/Song recommendations @StrykerT93 #AltIndieExperience
  • zemps22
  • Songwriter
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution What's the first song you liked for the year/decade?

Hey! January is already going strong and with the new year and decade starting, it's time for a throwback to the first song you listened and "liked" for 2020 For example, I started the year listening to this great remix: spotify:track:7dyluIqv7QYVTXX...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey!   January is already going strong and with the new year and decade starting, it's time for a throwback to the first song you listened and "liked" for 2020 🙂    For exampl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

NAI DOBRATA BG Retro Chalga / The Best Retro Chalga from BULGARIA

Hi there, I made a playlist with some of the best songs from the Bulgarian retro Chalga style!To all my Bulgarian fellows living around the World, check it out and enjoy that compilation from the 90s and 2000s!NAI DOBRATA BG Retro Chalga / The Best R...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I made a playlist with some of the best songs from the Bulgarian retro Chalga style! To all my Bulgarian fellows living around the World, check it out and enjoy that compilation f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

a chill, sleepy, late night spotify playlist

artist like the weeknd, frank ocean, miguel and daniel ceaser with some lower-key artists too, check it out

• Regular
  • artist like the weeknd, frank ocean, miguel and daniel ceaser with some lower-key artists too, check it out 
  • ScrambleChicken
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #112 (from now to yesterday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Playlist to enjoy 2020!

from pop to kpop, everything is in there! enjoy  

• Casual Listener
  • from pop to kpop, everything is in there! enjoy    
  • ccharlottec4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I have created an Indie dreampop playlist! Not mainstream

I have created an Indie dreampop playlist! Not mainstream, very short and intense. Cover photo is mine, I’m an Italian artist. This music inspires my creative nights so I’d happy it could be useful for someone!https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2OeCQP...

• Visitor
  • I have created an Indie dreampop playlist! Not mainstream, very short and intense. Cover photo is mine, I’m an Italian artist. This music inspires my creative nights so I’d happy it could be useful f...
  • LuisMota79
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Party playlist that will keep everyone dancing!

Throwing a party? This playlist is guaranteed to keep the girls and guys moving Today's latest hits meet yesterdays party jam classics

• Casual Listener
  • Throwing a party? This playlist is guaranteed to keep the girls and guys moving 💃🕺 Today's latest hits meet yesterdays party jam classics 🔥🙌
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution What

Hi. This playlist exchange is for sharing playlists made by your fellow Spotifians. What playlists (not your own) have you had in constant rotation? Share those here. All genres welcome.

• Visitor
  • Hi. This playlist exchange is for sharing playlists made by your fellow Spotifians. What playlists (not your own) have you had in constant rotation? Share those here. All genres welcome. 
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Artists similar to Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli???

Looking for modern artists that have the same feel or are similar to Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli? Would love to find some more classical singers!spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:5Q2qm3OfcMkaIJAKqxvqki

• Composer
  • Looking for modern artists that have the same feel or are similar to Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli? Would love to find some more classical singers! spotify:user:ecorinnekramer:playlist:5Q2qm3O...
  • riesenjohn
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 031

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Evil Elimator 2

WEEKLYTASK31.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Evil Elimator 2  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 032 The Clash Of The Titans Charpet 3

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Clash Of The Titans Charpet 3

WEEKLYTASK32.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Clash Of The Titans Charpet 3  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 033 Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.

WEEKLYTASK33.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2020 : #02

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Than...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DAMAS ENAMORADAS VOL. 2

Voces femeninas latinas que enamoraron en los 80's Latin female voices that fell in love in the 80's

• Roadie
  • Voces femeninas latinas que enamoraron en los 80's   Latin female voices that fell in love in the 80's
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DAMAS ENAMORADAS VOL. 1

Voces femeninas latinas que enamoraron en los 80's Latin female voices that fell in love in the 80's

• Roadie
  • Voces femeninas latinas que enamoraron en los 80's   Latin female voices that fell in love in the 80's
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best indie of the decade - cach me ousside

Let me know what you think and who I forgot or gave too many room...   

• Gig Goer
  • Let me know what you think and who I forgot or gave too many room... 🤔    
  • VNol
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes