Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

Fresh Singles December 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles December, right now a few new tracks released today and almost a 100 from last week only until next Friday then will only be tracks released as singles during this month, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to k...

Another.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles December, right now a few new tracks released today and almost a 100 from last week only until next Friday then will only be  tracks released as singles during...
  • Xparadis
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Chillout Lounge House

Chillout Lounge House

• Roadie
  • Chillout Lounge House
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Psybient/Electronic

Share your psybient, psychill, or electronic playlists or tracks here. Here’s my playlist for these genres:

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Share your psybient, psychill, or electronic playlists or tracks here. Here’s my playlist for these genres:
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your psychedelic playlists here! [IDM,chillwave,psychill,synthpop,ambient etc.]

Haven't seen much of this kind of music around here. I'd love to find some new psychedelic content for my playlists so please share what you have! Here is my collection:wanderlust - the main archive; a whole host of psychedelic genres included电子空间 - ...

• Music Fan
  • Haven't seen much of this kind of music around here. I'd love to find some new psychedelic content for my playlists so please share what you have!   Here is my collection: wanderlust - ...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The latest Downtempo, Chillout, Electronic, Trip-hop releases (2017)

This playlist features the latest downtempo, chillout, electronic and trip-hop releases. Tracks in this playlist were all released in 2017. It includes artists such as ODESZA, Bonobo and Flume, but also lesser-known artists like Pavel Dovgal, Mindsey...

• Roadie
  • This playlist features the latest downtempo, chillout, electronic and trip-hop releases. Tracks in this playlist were all released in 2017. It includes artists such as ODESZA, Bonobo and Flume, but a...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

[PSYBIENT, PSYCHILL] 3AM: Night Flight (playlist)

Hey Guys!I hope You're all doing well. My newest playlist was created to commemorate a special experience of mine. I could discover at last year's Samsara Festival Europe for the first time in my life what does dancing on a starry summer night feels ...

• Roadie
  • Hey Guys! I hope You're all doing well. My newest playlist was created to commemorate a special experience of mine. I could discover at last year's Samsara Festival Europe for the first time ...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW YEAR’S EVE SURF & ROLL

Ready for New Year's Eve? Here is the right music with lots of Surf, Rockabilly and Rock 'n' Roll tunes. Let the party begin

• Casual Listener
  • Ready for New Year's Eve? Here is the right music with lots of Surf, Rockabilly and Rock 'n' Roll tunes. Let the party begin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CHRISTMAS SURF ROCK

Santa Claus is coming to you. Enjoy a surfy Christmas mood. Best of instrumental Surf Rock, guitar & reverb bands

• Casual Listener
  • Santa Claus is coming to you. Enjoy a surfy Christmas mood. Best of instrumental Surf Rock, guitar & reverb bands
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HABANA SENSATION 🏝️ EL RITMO DE CUBA

Cadencia latina desde la isla mágica. Latin cadence from the magical island. Bonus track

• Roadie
  • Cadencia latina desde la isla mágica.  Latin cadence from the magical island. Bonus track
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show me your best downtempo song/playlist

Hello guys, I'm looking for the most downtempo song. Share your stuff with me, if I like it I will probably follow you. Could be any genre. Here is an example of ambiance I am searching.

• Gig Goer
  • Hello guys, I'm looking for the most downtempo song.  Share your stuff with me, if I like it I will probably follow you. Could be any genre.   Here is an example of ambiance I am searchi...
  • lemonchillor
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 2 likes

Unusual relaxing music

As the name suggests : sometimes OSTs, sometimes little-known artists, sometimes classical but always for chill

• Casual Listener
  • As the name suggests : sometimes OSTs, sometimes little-known artists, sometimes classical but always for chill 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Japie's 21 century

songs of this century. foster the people, milky chance, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more

• Music Fan
  • songs of this century. foster the people, milky chance, gorillaz & snoop dogg, the avener, warpaint, the machete nightclub, the roots, & more
  • Ricky00924
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The BIGGEST EDM Playlist Ever!

#EDM #BigroomHouse #Hardstyle #Trance #Psytrance #BrazilianBass #ProgressiveHouse #FutureHouse And More!!! In this Playlist you will find aritsts like Dimitri vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell, Headhunterz, Da Tweekaz, Armin Van Buuren, W&W, Vini Vici, Alo...

• Casual Listener
  • #EDM #BigroomHouse #Hardstyle #Trance #Psytrance #BrazilianBass #ProgressiveHouse #FutureHouse And More!!!   In this Playlist you will find aritsts like Dimitri vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Minimal 80's Electronic Waves

A comprehensive selection of the best Minimal 80's Electronic tracks you may not have heard!

• Visitor
  • A comprehensive selection of the best Minimal 80's Electronic tracks you may not have heard!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Best EDM Playlist

The Playlist This is the best EDM Playlist EVER.Hope you enjoy it!!!

• Casual Listener
  • The Playlist  This is the best EDM Playlist EVER. Hope you enjoy it!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cinematic trip (Trip-hop & Movie lines/Dialogs and sound effects)

A selection of trip-hop sounds with a very cinematic atmosphere, scattered with dialogs and sound effects. Curated by @GillianDelvigne from @lesfouineursduson

• Composer
  • A selection of trip-hop sounds with a very cinematic atmosphere, scattered with dialogs and sound effects. Curated by @GillianDelvigne from @lesfouineursduson  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes
  • music exchange
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes

Future Noir / Cinematic 80s Vibes for Cyberpunks

People have responded to this playlist pretty well so I decided to share it here. I made a focused playlist that features retro synths, Vaporwave, ambient soundscapes and in general a strong cinematic 80s vibe - the result is something that transport...

• Regular
  • People have responded to this playlist pretty well so I decided to share it here. I made a focused playlist that features retro synths, Vaporwave, ambient soundscapes and in general a stron...
  • mavrokley
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

German Rap (Deutschrap) / American Rap

Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! ☺♥

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, got a Playlist with German Rap (Deutschrap) and American Rap, would be glad if you checked it out! ☺♥
  • Dyma
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno Mine

Weekly mining for new tracks. Expect the hardest, rawest and most industrial techno sounds.

• Casual Listener
  • Weekly mining for new tracks. Expect the hardest, rawest and most industrial techno sounds.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist for when you just wanna be sad

https://open.spotify.com/user/saksham_98/playlist/6bP8uOWgLSfbKLrCCMgrps?si=gD3z9NJBR0mVR2g16vvHmw Plenty of mainstream as well as some of my favorite indie artists expressing their feelings in the songs everyone relates to at some point in their lif...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/saksham_98/playlist/6bP8uOWgLSfbKLrCCMgrps?si=gD3z9NJBR0mVR2g16vvHmw   Plenty of mainstream as well as some of my favorite indie artists expressing their feelings...
  • Tassa
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes