Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

What's your favourite Reggae song?

Post your favourite reggae song below! Mine is Chronixx – Eternal Fire

• Visitor
  • Post your favourite reggae song below!   Mine is  Chronixx – Eternal Fire
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 31 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 31 replies
  • 3 likes

Try Reggae!

Submitting a reggae playlist I've made to some similar genre threads to possibly get some people to try the genre out. It's extremely unique and powerful music that I feel should get more recognition. There are amazing lyrics (even if you can't under...

• Casual Listener
  • Submitting a reggae playlist I've made to some similar genre threads to possibly get some people to try the genre out. It's extremely unique and powerful music that I feel should get more recognition...
  • Groncho
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ambient Release with Just One Take Guitar & Vocal!

https://open.spotify.com/track/5v5CpLOtmqBQTyuo9DGYKd?si=w1CdH4CfShuwviZXpthrrA It's my first attempt to create an ambient song as if I record a folk song. Electro guitar both serves as a ID and kind of acoustic (bleeding into vocal track) and vocals...

• Composer
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/5v5CpLOtmqBQTyuo9DGYKd?si=w1CdH4CfShuwviZXpthrrA   It's my first attempt to create an ambient song as if I record a folk song. Electro guitar both serves as a ID...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW PLAYLIST: Songs to listen to when you feel empty and lost!!!

I made a playlist to the theme of when you feel like you can't seem to understand yourself. Happy listening!

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist to the theme of when you feel like you can't seem to understand yourself. Happy listening!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

2020 vivs

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GTZnSH54AMEIK0CQiA6J7?si=NiAznuCOS16JxMd0IhXZtQ ooo, 2020 vvs. touchdown glow ||

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GTZnSH54AMEIK0CQiA6J7?si=NiAznuCOS16JxMd0IhXZtQ    ooo, 2020 vvs. touchdown glow  || 💫
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christian Rock by Women

Female-Fronted Christian Rock bands

• Casual Listener
  • Female-Fronted Christian Rock bands
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Vibes

A playlist with catchy vibes for study or chilling.

• Casual Listener
  • A playlist with catchy vibes for study or chilling.
  • obtheking
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nederlandse HipHop

Nederlands HipHop afspeellijst. 

• Casual Listener
  • Nederlands HipHop afspeellijst. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Massive Collection of Classic Hip Hop

My collection of various songs of hip hop spanning from some 80s to a whole lotta 90s and some 00s. Updated constantly and grown from years of searching.

• Casual Listener
  • My collection of various songs of hip hop spanning from some 80s to a whole lotta 90s and some 00s. Updated constantly and grown from years of searching.
  • obtheking
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My Own Music i Produce on Spotify! Playlist of Top Songs

hi my name is semyon gershenkop producer of project blusm tusm, lsdance, motordelic i put here my music i produced on spotify the playlist for you i would like listen you contsructive feedback about this and maybe critics i has more tracks than is on...

• Music Fan
  • hi my name is semyon gershenkop producer of project blusm tusm, lsdance, motordelic   i put here my music i produced on spotify the playlist for you i would like listen you contsructive feedba...
  • blusm1tusm
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Soul Lounge

A smooth & sexy lounge mix with some feel good songs from a blend of different genres that all help to set the overall vibe. Follow If you like this kind of music because this mix keeps getting better every day so stay tuned. Listen on shuffle.

• Roadie
  • A smooth & sexy lounge mix with some feel good songs from a blend of different genres that all help to set the overall vibe. Follow If you like this kind of music because this mix keeps getting b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UKG/Speed Garage

I made some playlists on spotify 

• Visitor
  • I made some playlists on spotify 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jungle/Drum&Bass

I made some playlists on spotify.

• Visitor
  • I made some playlists on spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jungle/Drum&bass

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5VygdAUmJcfGpQjoOIgtv2?si=zoOPY-OvRQi2_ncc8Ddscw

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5VygdAUmJcfGpQjoOIgtv2?si=zoOPY-OvRQi2_ncc8Ddscw 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New single by don runz

https://open.spotify.com/album/1RP8taFTCzmnMxtcc3AYtl?si=TgfIp-hoSSax7GMDC8kErg

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/1RP8taFTCzmnMxtcc3AYtl?si=TgfIp-hoSSax7GMDC8kErg 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Songs of 2020... So Far

Featuring the best new songs released in 2020 (so far). Playlist is updated daily.

• Casual Listener
  • Featuring the best new songs released in 2020 (so far).  Playlist is updated daily.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top picks 2019 onwards. METAL/ROCK/ALT. Big & Underground artists alike. Only killer tunes.

Top Rock/Metal/Alt picks for 2019. New releases from established, up and coming, and underground bands alike. Discover new music and keep an open mind! Hopefully you'll find something you like and discover something new. Playlist will be updated regu...

• Casual Listener
  • Top Rock/Metal/Alt picks for 2019. New releases from established, up and coming, and underground bands alike. Discover new music and keep an open mind! Hopefully you'll find something you like and di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop/Alt mix

A playlist that is a mixture of older and new pop/alt songs. 9 more like it on my profile

• Visitor
  • A playlist that is a mixture of older and new pop/alt songs. 9 more like it on my profile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes