Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Decisive Rock Roadtrip Playlist

Here's a playlist yr roadtrip. This playlist contains the best rock songs for you enjoy yr roadtrip and relax by the classic. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you think could be added! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Here's a playlist yr roadtrip. This playlist contains the best rock songs for you enjoy yr roadtrip and relax by the classic. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you thin...
  • samandjak
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wanna listen your ROCK BAND!

Hi Community, I'm Luca, i sing in a band called Charlie's Stripe and I'm looking for some good Upcoming Rock Band. I mean Rock, Indie Rock, Pop Rock, Alternative, Punk, Pop Punk, Rock 'n' Roll, Garage ecc. NOT metal, disco, modern pop (Beatles are OK...

• Roadie
  • Hi Community,   I'm Luca, i sing in a band called Charlie's Stripe and I'm looking for some good Upcoming Rock Band. I mean Rock, Indie Rock, Pop Rock, Alternative, Punk, Pop Punk, Ro...
  • DreamsDopamine
  • Music Fan
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes

New Dirty Blues/Folk playlist

Here is a playlist of the newest blues and folk acts that I am into. If you have a song you want on it let me know. Just give it a follow if you like what you hear. Thanks so much! https://open.spotify.com/user/1237940165/playlist/4xcmkiw0N08XVsTx0gi...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is a playlist of the newest blues and folk acts that I am into. If you have a song you want on it let me know. Just give it a follow if you like what you hear. Thanks so much!   https://o...
  • samandjak
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IRENIC | songs for studying

Instrumental music perfect to have playing in the background for chilling or studying.Feel free to share your favourite instrumental playlists or songs...

• Composer
  • Instrumental music perfect to have playing in the background for chilling or studying. Feel free to share your favourite instrumental playlists or songs...  
  • Suxeed
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exchange playlists

Send in playlists , any genre, doesnt matter how many songs. Would love to discover new songs and playlists x Also heres mine

• Visitor
  • Send in playlists , any genre, doesnt matter how many songs. Would love to discover new songs and playlists x Also heres mine         
  • fdeouartm-_3a
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

For Artists and Art makers alike

If you like doing art and you want a good mix of upbeat and soothing tunes - Please follow and listen!

• Gig Goer
  • If you like doing art and you want a good mix of upbeat and soothing tunes - Please follow and listen!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Modern Hip-Hop: The Collection

Travis Scott - DaBaby - Young Thug - Dreamville - Playboi Carti - Lil Tecca - Juice WRLD - Drake - ...and many more! Follow now for 40+ hours (more than 800 songs) of modern hip-hop.This playlist gets updated every week to keep it fresh and clean! Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Travis Scott - DaBaby - Young Thug - Dreamville - Playboi Carti - Lil Tecca - Juice WRLD - Drake - ...and many more!   Follow now for 40+ hours (more than 800 songs) of modern hip-hop. This p...
  • cuentaparte0000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sea of Love

Ballads with the cadence and style of the 50s and 60s romantic songs. Originals, Covers and new songs.

• Roadie
  • Ballads with the cadence and style of the 50s and 60s  romantic songs. Originals, Covers and new songs.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pure Psytrance Playlist [Full On\Full Power\Progressive]

Psytrance collection made from the top artists.Perfect made for shuffle.Enjoy.

• Regular
  • Psytrance collection made from the top artists. Perfect made for shuffle. Enjoy. 🙂    
  • Rashan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Groovy playlist feedback

Hey all!I´ve been spending some time and effort to put a nice list of funky/soul songs from new/old and famous/infamous artists to make a nice selection of this music. I'm struggeling with the order I should put them in to make these songs complement...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all! I´ve been spending some time and effort to put a nice list of funky/soul songs from new/old and famous/infamous artists to make a nice selection of this music.  I'm struggeling with t...
  • TomLi
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! EDM Playlist updated every friday with 20 tunes

Hi everyone, we are a italian music blog dedicated to EDM Music (and popdance) focused only to NEW MUSIC out on Friday. Our main playlist is called "Best of Today #Release" and will be updated EVERY Friday night at midnight. It contains a huge select...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, we are a italian music blog dedicated to EDM Music (and popdance) focused only to NEW MUSIC out on Friday.   Our main playlist is called "Best of Today #Release" and will be updat...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Release

Hi, there are new release on spotify called AceGB Theme Song by Ace Balangitan, and it's copyright free you can use it on YouTube with credits.

• Regular
  • Hi, there are new release on spotify called AceGB Theme Song by Ace Balangitan, and it's copyright free you can use it on YouTube with credits.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Metalcore/Postcore list!

Great variety of Postcore/Metalcore.Updated regularly.

• Casual Listener
  • Great variety of Postcore/Metalcore. Updated regularly.
  • Colelamb611
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Send Trap Rap Playlist

Comment Feedback & Instagram username If you want to join our Spotify Community to communicate and exchange ideas!

• Roadie
  • Comment Feedback & Instagram username If you want to join our Spotify Community to communicate and exchange ideas!
  • youngjoseph1996
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Indie Acoustic Playlist

This is a collection I created after years of listening to indie folk, singer songwriter, and acoustic music. It has established artists like Bon Iver, Iron & Wine, and Passenger but also lessor known artists. It will help you relax and unwind and ge...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a collection I created after years of listening to indie folk, singer songwriter, and acoustic music.  It has established artists like Bon Iver, Iron & Wine, and Passenger but also l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill vocals playlist

Songs with vocals that you can listen to on night drives alone or some chill time

• Visitor
  • Songs with vocals that you can listen to on night drives alone or some chill time
  • MusicInMN
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PanDance

The Best of Dance 

• Visitor
  • The Best of Dance 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Rock AM

Artistas de rock / pop en español haciendo clásicos melódicos de los 70s y 80s, que solian sonar en radio AM.Incluye covers de Nino Bravo, Roberto Carlos, Sandro, entre otros...

• Roadie
  • Artistas de rock / pop en español haciendo clásicos melódicos de los 70s y 80s, que solian sonar en radio AM. Incluye covers de Nino Bravo, Roberto Carlos, Sandro, entre otros...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Minnesota Artists of 2019 Playlist 🎸🎸🎸

I've compiled a healthy list of the best music made from Minnesotan musicians. Lizzo, of course, is #1, but I encourage you to check out the many other up-and-coming talent that is continuously releasing great music!

• Music Fan
  • I've compiled a healthy list of the best music made from Minnesotan musicians. Lizzo, of course, is #1, but I encourage you to check out the many other up-and-coming talent that is continuously relea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes