Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Superuser Contribution 80's Break Dance

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we recommend picking the most relevant thread). The b...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically: "If you’re an artist or creator, you can share each of your albums, songs or podcasts just once in our forums (we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Death Metal 2019 Independent Releases

I’ve got over 30 years’ experience listening to metal, and this playlist features the best independent death metal (with a bit of thrash) for 2019. To get added to the playlist, the metal must be good! I am only adding one track per band, and I will ...

• Gig Goer
  • I’ve got over 30 years’ experience listening to metal, and this playlist features the best independent death metal (with a bit of thrash) for 2019.   To get added to the playlist, th...
  • sobrien-260
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

THE BEST RAP MUSIC!!!!!!!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Dc4IatqNQw0VWFa8shMPE?si=xxbu7LuYRyuY1G7yrzh8hA

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Dc4IatqNQw0VWFa8shMPE?si=xxbu7LuYRyuY1G7yrzh8hA
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

The best electronic music

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0r0BEirnAt7Ilw5iVQkiaW?si=qxFAqUQcSTueREErN1QHcA

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0r0BEirnAt7Ilw5iVQkiaW?si=qxFAqUQcSTueREErN1QHcA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs that sound nostalgic

Hello people of spotify, So I'm trying to create a playlist that sounds nostalgic when you first listen to it, like https://open.spotify.com/track/0iI87VdRHdzSzX2OPKOUGg?si=0nJvxJ88TLOC-FVCIbzfrA or https://open.spotify.com/track/1TuopWDIuDi1553081zv...

• Hello people of spotify,   So I'm trying to create a playlist that sounds nostalgic when you first listen to it, like https://open.spotify.com/track/0iI87VdRHdzSzX2OPKOUGg?si=0nJvxJ88TLOC...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Metal and Djent Inspiration

Whatever might come to your minds to take you to the tunnel of the 7 and 8 strings guitars, to the limbo of uneven time signatures, to the Upside Down of metalheads.

• Visitor
  • Whatever might come to your minds to take you to the tunnel of the 7 and 8 strings guitars, to the limbo of uneven time signatures, to the Upside Down of metalheads.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultimate Drum & Bass Playlist

Mixture of Jump Up, Bassline, Jungle, Liquid, Neurofunk and a little bit of Tropical House The proper way to get a night started!

• Visitor
  • Mixture of Jump Up, Bassline, Jungle, Liquid, Neurofunk and a little bit of Tropical House 🙂 The proper way to get a night started!
  • AON-RCO
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad - Ambient Indie Songs

Just want to put together a few Sad/Ambient Indie songs. Get into the blue mood in a rainy Sunday eve. Bon Iver / The National / Talos would be an example, but looking for new stuff! https://open.spotify.com/track/1l5Z2Mz0oPyw1AliCFaWAA?si=SRu2DVkSTZ...

• Roadie
  • Just want to put together a few Sad/Ambient Indie songs. Get into the blue mood in a rainy Sunday eve.   Bon Iver / The National / Talos would be an example, but looking for new stuff!  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist for all moods

Playlist to get your heart pumping and your soul moving

• Visitor
  • Playlist to get your heart pumping and your soul moving👻
  • you55ef
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Night Drive Playlist

Here's a playlist I made to be played on late night drives alone. The sonic theme I am going for is etherial and drawing. The lyrics are meant to be contemplative and optimistic. I would love any suggestions.

• Here's a playlist I made to be played on late night drives alone. The sonic theme I am going for is etherial and drawing. The lyrics are meant to be contemplative and optimistic. I would love any sug...
  • you55ef
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GIGGS LIVE TOUR GET READY HERE

Giggs is on tour in the UK right now. Get ready for him and his supporting acts with their best hits right here

• Roadie
  • Giggs is on tour in the UK right now. Get ready for him and his supporting acts with their best hits right here
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #46

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content November 14, 2019 - Time : 1 h 33 min...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latin America party songs!

This playlist contains latin representative music like salsa, merengue, vallenato. Specially from Colombia, where in Christmas holidays, those songs are always in every street! If you like it, please share with your friends.

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist contains latin representative music like salsa, merengue, vallenato. Specially from Colombia, where in Christmas holidays, those songs are always in every street! If you like it, please...
  • dragonrojomusic
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution SAD VIBEZ for a rainy day

Updated weekly with fresh music and classics from genres including pop, rap, lo-fi, R&B, and more! Various artists with that cool, sad feel make this the perfect playlist for a rainy day.

• Visitor
  • Updated weekly with fresh music and classics from genres including pop, rap, lo-fi, R&B, and more! Various artists with that cool, sad feel make this the perfect playlist for a rainy day.
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Playlist

Hey folks, here's a playlist for you. It's full of remixes of the newest and old songs, furthermore some House and EDM tracks added for the ultimate party.Hope y'all enjoy If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad if you reach out to me! https://open....

• Visitor
  • Hey folks, here's a playlist for you. It's full of remixes of the newest and old songs, furthermore some House and EDM tracks added for the ultimate party. Hope y'all enjoy 🙂   If you have a...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique [No Generic] EDM Playlist [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Classic Reggae Riddims! Share your thoughts and Ideas and enjoy the vibe.

How Reggae is meant to be. Follow if you like the vibe. Also worth to check:The "slower" version of Rasta Reggae Riddims.

• Regular
  • How Reggae is meant to be.    Follow if you like the vibe.   Also worth to check: The "slower" version of Rasta Reggae Riddims.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlist Exchange] A few years worth of playlisting

Was looking for something specific when I found this place - and since I've been playlisting for myself and a few friends for the last few years, thought I'd share mine. My tastes run to rnb/pop/soul/hiphop/rock/EDM&electronica/singer-songwriter aka ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...av of mine and you're in the mood to kill time exploring, drop by the public playlists on my profile. You can find some 2k songs I'm fond of and some genre-specific playlists (including an inordinate a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ben Sims takeover!

Ben Sims' Machine night comes to Maastricht (Netherlands) with special guest Derrick May headlining. The innovator plays Muziekgieterij on 22 Nov alongside Ben and EPM's Oliver Way. This special playlist will give you a taste of what's to come and th...

• Composer
  • Ben Sims' Machine night comes to Maastricht (Netherlands) with special guest Derrick May headlining. The innovator plays Muziekgieterij on 22 Nov alongside Ben and EPM's Oliver Way. This special play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lo Fi House / Outsider House

Check out my lo-fi house playlist. Relatively new genre which is the alternative to typical house music. The vibes are Hazey and deep and sets you up for mood - Relax and listen

• Casual Listener
  • Check out my lo-fi house playlist. Relatively new genre which is the alternative to typical house music. The vibes are Hazey and deep and sets you up for mood - Relax and listen
  • Jayesh23
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes