Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #44

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

50s playlist (328 songs)

This is a playlist of songs that I link to the fifties. To my sources they are too from the 50s. The playlist consists of American rock, mostly. With names such as; The Everly Brothers, Little Richard, Elvis Presley and Dean Martin, I think this play...

• Visitor
  • This is a playlist of songs that I link to the fifties. To my sources they are too from the 50s. The playlist consists of American rock, mostly. With names such as; The Everly Brothers, Little Richar...
  • adriarzarre
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist: With You at Dusk

a chill mix of hip-hop, alt-pop, and electronica consistently updated

• Visitor
  • a chill mix of hip-hop, alt-pop, and electronica consistently updated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heavy Rotation: 409 tracks of Metal/Hard Rock New Releases mainstream / underground

Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard Rock, New Releases and Fresh Find selected from over 25 Metal & Hard Rock genres...

HeavyOct19SPOT.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  • Heavy Rotation I'm a graphic designer who also has a passion for curating playlists & creating the cover art. Heavy Rotation is Updated Weekly, with the best, Metal-Hard R...
  • ETNrocks
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

NEW HALLOWEEN SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!

An all NEW spooktacular Spotify playlist to get you into your Halloween spirit. Happy Halloween!

• Regular
  • An all NEW spooktacular Spotify playlist to get you into your Halloween spirit.   Happy Halloween! 🎃  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Funk Playlist

Hey Guys.I started a new Funk Playlist!! Interested if anyone likes this music!! If so, please post your Playlist or Bands and i will give them a listen!!Give me your comments! If you like: FOLLOW!

• Gig Goer
  • Hey Guys. I started a new Funk Playlist!!   Interested if anyone likes this music!! If so, please post your Playlist or Bands and i will give them a listen!! Give me your comments!   ...
  • Spellbound
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Movies

Original songs from movies especially from the 80s and 90s.

• Roadie
  • Original songs from movies especially from the 80s and 90s.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bassy Grime/Drill/EDM - cars and hoes

UK Grime, Aussie Drill and Bassy EDM, perfect for listening in the car.

• UK Grime, Aussie Drill and Bassy EDM, perfect for listening in the car.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

• Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno, 100 new tracks

Strap your self in for the re-charged EPM Techno Playlist as we go deep with Peel Seamus, Steve Bicknell, Charles Green, VIL, TWR72, Los Hermanos, Gerald Mitchell, Sawf, Shifted, http://Frazi.er and more

• Composer
  • Strap your self in for the re-charged EPM Techno Playlist as we go deep with Peel Seamus, Steve Bicknell, Charles Green, VIL, TWR72, Los Hermanos, Gerald Mitchell, Sawf, Shifted, http://Frazi.er and ...
  • EPM-Music
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Relaxing classic DISNEY soundtracks

Nostalgic relaxing music to unwind. good at dawn, dusk, great at night, starry night.

• Visitor
  • Nostalgic relaxing music to unwind. good at dawn, dusk, great at night, starry night.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 20 - Tick Tock

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: George Michael, Prince, James Taylor Quartet, Alice Cooper, Howard Jones, Keith Jarrett, Roxy Music, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: George Michael, Prince, James Taylor Quartet, Alice Cooper, Howard Jones, Keith Jarrett, Roxy Mu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #44

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

• Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share your Party Playlist

If you have a mix of songs for parties and all the good times, Share them below, I'll try and follow yours if you check out mine!

• Gig Goer
  • If you have a mix of songs for parties and all the good times, Share them below, I'll try and follow yours if you check out mine!    
  • Lazymac2012
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Klangspot Playlist of the Week: Trending Techno ⚠️

The playlist of the week is Trending Techno. Yeah, I’m confident and say it’s the better techno bunker Current followers on Spotify: 2.975 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Apple Music, Deezer, YouTube, Qobuz and Soundcloud...

• Composer
  • The playlist of the week is Trending Techno. Yeah, I’m confident and say it’s the better techno bunker 😉 Current followers on Spotify: 2.975 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napst...
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collected works of John Zorn

Hello folks, Just to let you know about a playlist focused on material that John Zorn has been involved with in a way or another. It's called "Collected: John Zorn". As some of the Zorn geeks might know it, this NY jazz and avantgarde musician and ow...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello folks,   Just to let you know about a playlist focused on material that John Zorn has been involved with in a way or another. It's called "Collected: John Zorn".   As some of the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Piano for Dreamers ***NEW PLAYLIST !!! ***

'Beautiful piano melodies to take with you on your dreamful journeys. Perfect for sleeping, relaxing and unwinding. ' Please follow this new playlist, I am also looking for some suggestions to add to this playlist, please feel free to share your trac...

• Casual Listener
  • 'Beautiful piano melodies to take with you on your dreamful journeys. Perfect for sleeping, relaxing and unwinding. '   Please follow this new playlist, I am also looking for some suggestions ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[THEMATIC] [ELECTRO] [SYNTH POP] [GAMING?] Not quite Drive, not quite Hotline Miami

I started it a while ago, but I keep going back to it. Basically, I started a playlist of dark electro/synth pop stuff that sounds like it could've come from the Drive soundtrack, or one of the Hotline Miami games. (Works well when playing on PS4 as ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • I started it a while ago, but I keep going back to it.  Basically, I started a playlist of dark electro/synth pop stuff that sounds like it could've come from the Drive soundtrack, or one of t...
  • julian_lienhard
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes