Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Lofi - Hip hop

I recommend my playlist to Study or relax But i also need help, to add more songs Recommends Songs (Google Translator)

• Regular
  • I recommend my playlist to Study or relax    But i also need help, to add more songs   Recommends Songs (Google Translator) 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I may give out but, I'll never give up! 🌸

They call it a CRUSH because that's how you end up feeling.But it's COOOOOOOOL.You've got a dope playlist to vibe to as you cry yourself to sleep after binge watching Demon Slayer.Don't give up & be consistent in your advances! Persistence is KEY KEE...

• Casual Listener
  • They call it a CRUSH because that's how you end up feeling. But it's COOOOOOOOL. You've got a dope playlist to vibe to as you cry yourself to sleep after binge watching Demon Slayer. Don't give up...
  • PreshFrince
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Promoting my Retro Playlist! Let's exchange Likes!

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HipHop music for gaming

Best music for gaming or doing work-HipHop and rap with some of the best artists like xxxtentacion, Lil nas x, Travis Scott and more

• Visitor
  • Best music for gaming or doing work-HipHop and rap with some of the best artists like xxxtentacion, Lil nas x, Travis Scott and more
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Bike Ride

I curated a playlist to go bike riding to. I’ve had so much fun riding this summer, and I can’t wait to ride in colder weather. This is a collection of some of my favorite songs to ride to. Go get some wind in your hair

• Regular
  • I curated a playlist to go bike riding to. I’ve had so much fun riding this summer, and I can’t wait to ride in colder weather. This is a collection of some of my favorite songs to ride to. Go get so...
  • SpotyThrowbacks
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Deep House 2019

The best deep house hits of 2019! Featuring: Sam Feldt, EDX, Lucas & Steve, Tchami, Afrojack, Elderbrook, Rudimental, Mike Williams and many more! Weekly updated! Let us know what you think!

• Casual Listener
  • The best deep house hits of 2019! Featuring: Sam Feldt, EDX, Lucas & Steve, Tchami, Afrojack, Elderbrook, Rudimental, Mike Williams and many more! Weekly updated!   Let us know what you th...
  • SpotyThrowbacks
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Not Too Bubblegum, Not Too Hardcore!

SpotifyThrowbacks.comNOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! ****

Croppedlogofinal.png NotTooBubblegum, Not Too Hardcore.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! * * * *      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #41

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WOW!!!!! Look What I've Found!!!

SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify!*** asdf https://open.spotify.com/album/1AlUOeduSVZarFYrLHaPqR?si=VxMoeJqbQNaMa-nmzbMLtg

Croppedlogofinal.png IMG_20191007_205804_352.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! Visit my blog for more rare classic gems on Spotify! * * * asdf   https:/...
  • SpotyThrowbacks
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Horror is the best medine

A handpicked collection of the best in discordant melodies and horror themes from movies, games, and T.V. Played normal or shuffled. Updated regularly.

• Casual Listener
  • A handpicked collection of the best in discordant melodies and horror themes from movies, games, and T.V. Played normal or shuffled. Updated regularly.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for the next amazing playlist

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autumn Playlist: Any recommendations?

Hey! Here's a new playlist I made. Let me know what you think and if you have any recommendations

• Gig Goer
  • Hey! Here's a new playlist I made. Let me know what you think and if you have any recommendations
  • diego93
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

G-Funk playlist

Hey folks, sharing a take at putting together the best of G-Funk tunes out there. Most of it is pretty mainstream but would love get your recommendations if you see anything missingAnd if you approve, follow, share, slapp like!Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks, sharing a take at putting together the best of G-Funk tunes out there. Most of it is pretty mainstream but would love get your recommendations if you see anything missing And if you appro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What bands/songs sound similar to Del Pelson's newest single?

Give me some recommendations for songs similar to Del Pelson's newest single "Colder." Spotify's radio isn't super helpful on this one... https://open.spotify.com/track/7MendRPOMyqb6C16i1vSVn

• Music Fan
  • Give me some recommendations for songs similar to Del Pelson's newest single "Colder." Spotify's radio isn't super helpful on this one...   https://open.spotify.com/track/7MendRPOMyqb6C16i1v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

KnoMusicRow Playlist- Discover and more importantly Promote up & coming Country Artists

Playlist created by GigRight solely dedicated to discover and promote up and coming country artists that are playing rounds and putting in the work to get the exposure needed to make it. I live here in Nashville, TN so I get to witness first hand how...

• Roadie
  • Playlist created by GigRight solely dedicated to discover and promote up and coming country artists that are playing rounds and putting in the work to get the exposure needed to make it.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weekly Indie Discovery Playlist

I update every Friday or Saturday with at least 5 new songs, typically from less discovered artists. Easy listening indie/alternative pop/rock/hip-hop. Check it out and toss it a follow if you enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • I update every Friday or Saturday with at least 5 new songs, typically from less discovered artists. Easy listening indie/alternative pop/rock/hip-hop. Check it out and toss it a follow if you enjoy!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

[New] : Caribou

It's new. Added today on Spotify First new track in 5 years by Canadian musician, composer, recording artist Dan Snaith, better known as Caribou : Home. spotify:track:2jmuznDHH1QEun6UZbIeie twitter.com/soundofus www.soundofus.com

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • It's new. Added today on Spotify   First new track in 5 years by Canadian musician, composer, recording artist Dan Snaith, better known as Caribou : Home.   spotify:track:2jmuznDHH1...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

hello guys, weekly update of the fresh hit playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7kPw6PhVbcVAePluAGWB9d?si=n_8ClCt9RJq2hnAqgM45rg

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7kPw6PhVbcVAePluAGWB9d?si=n_8ClCt9RJq2hnAqgM45rg
  • LONALONALONA
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New playlist of indie music of october

Discover all the news of this October with groups like Bon Iver, Broken Bells, Wilco... and others. Enjoy it!

• Casual Listener
  • Discover all the news of this October with groups like Bon Iver, Broken Bells, Wilco... and others. Enjoy it!
  • LONALONALONA
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chill Rap & Hip-Hop music / +3 years in the making

Hi there,This playlist is for everyone who wants to discover new as well as old rap and hip-hop tunes. I am always looking for a special vibe and I only add when the synergy and energy comes together.I've been growing this playlist for more than 3 ye...

• Hi there, This playlist is for everyone who wants to discover new as well as old rap and hip-hop tunes. I am always looking for a special vibe and I only add when the synergy and energy comes toge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes