Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Best Techno you can have - dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic

Dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic - that is the description of the unique techno playlist for real techno headz with some dark atmospheres, loud drums and groovy baslines.

• Dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic - that is the description of the unique techno playlist for real techno headz with some dark atmospheres, loud drums and groovy baslines.
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

100 New Techno Tracks to rock Halloween!

Today the Playlist is King as our Techno list gets a revamp from CUB (Regis & Simon_Shreeve), Concrete Fence (Russell Haswell& Karl O'Connor), Abayomi, Dany Rodriguez, Conforce, Len Faki, ORBE, Non Reversible and more...

• Composer
  • Today the Playlist is King as our Techno list gets a revamp from CUB (Regis & Simon_Shreeve), Concrete Fence (Russell Haswell & Karl O'Connor), Abayomi, Dany Rodriguez, Conforce, Len Faki, O...
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie NATION

Hey everyone!!!, I currently have a playlist focused on the indie genre with music of many talents who want to make themselves known. I need listeners for this list and I am looking for cool people who like indie rock and want to discover new wonderf...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone!!!, I currently have a playlist focused on the indie genre with music of many talents who want to make themselves known. I need listeners for this list and I am looking for cool people w...
  • Ghetto_of_Space
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Alt-Rap

So, I recently started attempting to create an alternative rap playlist. Mostly artists that are considered alternative that rap or other such. I’m not talking Xxxtentacion, I’m more of talking Twenty One Pilots and maybe some of Mike Shinoda. Defini...

• Regular
  • So, I recently started attempting to create an alternative rap playlist. Mostly artists that are considered alternative that rap or other such. I’m not talking Xxxtentacion, I’m more of talking Twent...
  • Goslopo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Digital Chamber - electric dub, dnb, jungle and ambient stuff

DIGITAL CHAMBER There's an 11 hours long or so playlist based in a diverse set compiled of electric dub, dark dnd, IDM, jazzy world music, illbient, ambient, drone, electro industrial, jungle etc. From Juno Reactor and Nitin Sawhney to Techno Animal,...

• Casual Listener
  • DIGITAL CHAMBER   There's an 11 hours long or so playlist based in a diverse set compiled of electric dub, dark dnd, IDM, jazzy world music, illbient, ambient, drone, electro industrial, jungl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists with 500+ songs

Share your mega playlist! Every song that I like, I just throw onto this playlist. I have it all alphabetized and I go through every once in awhile and delete any songs that I am just not feeling anymore. I joke that this playlist is my life's work a...

• Casual Listener
  • Share your mega playlist!     Every song that I like, I just throw onto this playlist.  I have it all alphabetized and I go through every once in awhile and delete any songs tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #44

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My favorite songs

A playlist of my favorite songs! 

• A playlist of my favorite songs! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

🎈 Pennywise's playlists 🎈

Hey guys, I'm a graphic designer and I've been making playlists for a little while as a fun way to build my portfolio up in my spare time. Haven't bothered actively trying to get Spotify followers though so I thought I'd share my latest here. With ar...

veryscary.jpg 1572223233284_notscaryatall4.jpg scary.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Hey guys, I'm a graphic designer and I've been making playlists for a little while as a fun way to build my portfolio up in my spare time. Haven't bothered actively trying to get Spotify followers th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

best bangerss

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1x7TZ8JgV485empsdSsBTH?si=NSzUHY_vQiqjRNFmXMKa3Q

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1x7TZ8JgV485empsdSsBTH?si=NSzUHY_vQiqjRNFmXMKa3Q    
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

El Mejor Pop Español 2019

El Mejor Pop Español 2019. Lo mejor con Rosalía, Dvicio, Amaral, India Martinez, Melendi, Malú, Rozalén, Macaco, Leiva, Dani Martín, David Otero, Amaia Montero, Maldita Nerea, Vetusta Morla y muchos más!

• Visitor
  • El Mejor Pop Español 2019. Lo mejor con Rosalía, Dvicio, Amaral, India Martinez, Melendi, Malú, Rozalén, Macaco, Leiva, Dani Martín, David Otero, Amaia Montero, Maldita Nerea, Vetusta Morla y muchos ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a summary of The Best 90s Playlist rock version

One of the best times that a person could have live are the 90s, the music in that season was so much lived and the concerts were amaizing and mtv was great...

• One of the best times that a person could have live are the 90s, the music in that season was so much lived and the concerts were amaizing and mtv was great... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Girls. - female voices __ CHILL POP.

super chill chill pop songs sung by girls. check it out. awesome songs.

• Casual Listener
  • super chill chill pop songs sung by girls. check it out. awesome songs.
  • stephsandor7
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Theremin in Rock Music

A compilation of rock songs that employ a theremin.Any further song suggestions very welcome, but please specifiy the exact time spans where you can hear the theremin, so I can distinguish serious posts from spammers.

• Composer
  • A compilation of rock songs that employ a theremin. Any further song suggestions very welcome, but please specifiy the exact time spans where you can hear the theremin, so I can distinguish serious ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Almost all the spanish Blues... Not bad!

Hi community! I'm sure most of you didn't know the huge number of bands that play Blues Music in Spain. Here you got most of the records edited through all these years. Enjoy it!

• Visitor
  • Hi community!   I'm sure most of you didn't know the huge number of bands that play Blues Music in Spain.   Here you got most of the records edited through all these years.   Enj...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music for Chill Vibes (An Assorted Bag of Music)

Hi, everyone! This is my first of four playlists sharing under the same name umbrella. The four playlists have been assigned to moods. I think this is my best playlist. Genres include Japanese city pop, 90s R&B/Rap, Trap, 70s/80s and more. Playlist i...

• Visitor
  • Hi, everyone!   This is my first of four playlists sharing under the same name umbrella. The four playlists have been assigned to moods. I think this is my best playlist. Genres include Japane...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Explicit Pop Playlist

Adding tracks to the playlist. #stream & #followhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2cWCTUN95fveFrHusrLWwy

• Casual Listener
  • Adding tracks to the playlist. #stream & #follow https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2cWCTUN95fveFrHusrLWwy
  • geraldine-t
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Refugees in sound::selected by Soul Developers and updated every two weeks

Migrations through sensations, colors, warm and cozy sounds where everyone can take refuge. Music selected by Soul Developers and updated every two weeks.

• Visitor
  • Migrations through sensations, colors, warm and cozy sounds where everyone can take refuge. Music selected by Soul Developers and updated every two weeks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes