Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Indie playlist to be the background music of your HOUSE/life

Here's a playlist of my favorites indie bands. This playlist is perfect for chilling and to be the background music of yr house. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you think could be added! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Here's a playlist of my favorites indie bands. This playlist is perfect for chilling and to be the background music of yr house. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you t...
  • tiajadeeee
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

If Duke Silver made some beats

After listening to my first EP quite a bit, ideas starting flowing through my head on how I could make each song better. So I took a detour from the Udemy courses and spent a little less than one week remixing 3 songs from my first EP, and I'm really...

• Roadie
  • After listening to my first EP quite a bit, ideas starting flowing through my head on how I could make each song better. So I took a detour from the Udemy courses and spent a little less than one wee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Halloween Vibes Playlist 👻 (And share yours down below!!)

I've put together a lil' Halloween playlist full of throwbacks and niche tracks you probs forgot about (as well as the classics!). This isn't meant for a full out party but just to set the mood for any sort of spooky gathering you might be having ove...

• Casual Listener
  • I've put together a lil' Halloween playlist full of throwbacks and niche tracks you probs forgot about (as well as the classics!). This isn't meant for a full out party but just to set the mood for a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deutschrap // Germanrap Playlist

Diese Playlist enthält die neusten sowie auch relativ alte Songs,Sie enthält Künstler wie zum Beispiel: GZUZ, SXTN, Money Boy, KC Rebell, LX, Haiyti, Ufo361, Nimo, RAF Camora, Bonet, Camora, RIN, Capital Bra usw.

• Diese Playlist enthält die neusten sowie auch relativ alte Songs, Sie enthält Künstler wie zum Beispiel: GZUZ, SXTN, Money Boy, KC Rebell, LX, Haiyti, Ufo361, Nimo, RAF Camora, Bonet, Camora, RIN, C...
  • Chapito
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Life is Free Playlist (RnB, Hip-Hop, Chill)

I will frequently update this playlist with new songs that I like. So if there is no songs added that means there is no new songs out

• Casual Listener
  • I will frequently update this playlist with new songs that I like. So if there is no songs added that means there is no new songs out 😄
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution fire rap playlist

16+ hours of pure fire, 300+ songs- play on shuffle

• Casual Listener
  • 16+ hours of pure fire, 300+ songs- play on shuffle
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The good, the bad and the drugly. (my first playlist promotion.)

indeed, my first promotion. I had established a mix of songs from a happier time, some shall relate to love, some may trigger dance, others may have individual interpretation.(the title may not connotate such strong drug use or glorification, rather,...

• indeed, my first promotion. I had established a mix of songs from a happier time, some shall relate to love, some may trigger dance, others may have individual interpretation. (the title may not con...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution dope tracks - RAP

Here's a playlist of the best RAP songs on thi mother*%#** world. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you think could be added! Tks!

• Casual Listener
  • Here's a playlist of the best RAP songs on thi mother*%#** world. Feel free to give it a listen and reply with any songs that you think could be added! Tks!
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #103

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #103 Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com of 30 songs in French including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases by French artists. October 20, 2019 - running time : 1 h 47 min Bertrand Belin, Bar...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #103   Handpicked selection compiled by soundofus.com of 30 songs in French including Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, new releases by French artists. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unrequited love playlist

songs i listen to when my love has gone unrequited. they make me feel sad, but somehow better at the same time. follow and send me songs you think would fit in this playlist

• Roadie
  • songs i listen to when my love has gone unrequited. they make me feel sad, but somehow better at the same time. follow and send me songs you think would fit in this playlist 🙂    
  • tiajadeeee
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

A Playlist Of Music I Like

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3TBKtqpurQ02Q2luKB88ID?si=zJHknZB-TJ2HSTT_N_a_RQ

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3TBKtqpurQ02Q2luKB88ID?si=zJHknZB-TJ2HSTT_N_a_RQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Love Hangover

SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! **** spotify:album:2Fin5oppCDiqiLfqb3j3QO

Croppedlogofinal.png 20191019_042558.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! * * * *     spotify:album:2Fin5oppCDiqiLfqb3j3QO  
  • thenameisMISY
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

chill out

calm songs to relax or do chill activities to. new songs added regularly, so please suggest any songs to add also!

• Visitor
  • calm songs to relax or do chill activities to. new songs added regularly, so please suggest any songs to add also!
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 025 Seasons and Weather

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Seasons and Weathers

weekly task 025.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Seasons and Weathers  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 42

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 14 to 20 2019

Mixtape42.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 14 to 20 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #42

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lovin' My New Playlist

Hey everyone, I have a nice playlist I’d like to share with you. Send me a message if you like it https://open.spotify.com/track/7KMiuYJX1Uc3grOb86XIWm Thank you!~Veillard

• Music Fan
  • Hey everyone,     I have a nice playlist I’d like to share with you. Send me a message if you like it   https://open.spotify.com/track/7KMiuYJX1Uc3grOb86XIWm     Thank ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rainy Day Road Trips

My wife and I made this playlist while we were driving around Vancouver Island - a rainy day while we were warm and cozy in our campervan. Hope you enjoy.

• Music Fan
  • My wife and I made this playlist while we were driving around Vancouver Island - a rainy day while we were warm and cozy in our campervan. Hope you enjoy. 
  • Spiritfruit
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes