Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Interesting songs for this week

New songs you need to check:New Cheers,René

• Community Legend
  • New songs you need to check: New   Cheers, René
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for the song that has a sample clip of Mae West in it.

Song that has a sample of Mae West saying "When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad I'm better"

• Visitor
  • Song that has a sample of Mae West saying "When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm  bad I'm better"
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ Foreign

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3OBRCP1FcfNLUqHOon2xY1?si=k-k5_M3GQJejmvn70F8KKw

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/3OBRCP1FcfNLUqHOon2xY1?si=k-k5_M3GQJejmvn70F8KKw
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music

spotify:track:4b61IZpHhjRpIxCTY78u0x

• Music Fan
  • spotify:track:4b61IZpHhjRpIxCTY78u0x
  • djforeign
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Tracks September 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this month of September (source Last.fm ) spotify:track:59hTyVs...

TOP10trackssSeptember.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this m...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Time to get moving with some slamming ELECTRO!

...from the likes of Animistic Beliefs, Maelstrom, Darkmode, RAFF, Kosh, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor on Solar One Music, Mechatronica, Skint, 20/20 Vision, Octane, BAKK, C-KNOW-EVIL and more.

• Composer
  • ...from the likes of Animistic Beliefs, Maelstrom, Darkmode, RAFF, Kosh, Assembler Code & Jensen Interceptor on Solar One Music, Mechatronica, Skint, 20/20 Vision, Octane, BAKK, C-KNOW-EVIL and m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Next Gen EDM | a Playlist for Innovative EDM

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #40

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles September 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles September, remember all this tracks are released as singles during September already over 400 of them and counting, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from August you can find i...

September 2019.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles September, remember all this tracks are released as singles during September already over 400 of them and counting, enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that if yo...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Musica Latina: Playlists of the best!

Hola! Fiesta Pop Latina - This will be the playlist for your day!... Pop / Trap / Salsa / Reggaeton / Rock / Bachata... and more. Something for everyone! Bad BunnyMarc AnthonyManáMalumaGloria TreviCelia CruzNatti NatashaAlejandro SanzShakraAnd much m...

IMG_3725.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hola!   Fiesta Pop Latina - This will be the playlist for your day!... Pop / Trap / Salsa / Reggaeton / Rock / Bachata... and more. Something for everyone!     Bad Bunny...
  • Inspirandre
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, October 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 50 (October 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 50 (October 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UK new House music playlists?

Hi, i'm looking to get our new track Inhale Exhale on a 'UK House Music playlist' for new artists/recent releases. Can anyone recommend any please that we might stand a chance of getting on? It's a minefield out there!Thanks in advance. Monotor. If a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm looking to get our new track Inhale Exhale on a 'UK House Music playlist' for new artists/recent releases. Can anyone recommend any please that we might stand a chance of getting on? It's a m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NRC PACER's Playlists? - Nike+ Run Club Pacer's Tempo Mix♫ -

Any suggestion for running playlist?Here is mine's Nike+ Run Club Pacer's Tempo Mix♫ ---->https://open.spotify.com/user/11124966176/playlist/3VS1nlFbeKM6cGHJRYbWoB

• Composer
  • Any suggestion for running playlist? Here is mine's Nike+ Run Club Pacer's Tempo Mix♫  ---->https://open.spotify.com/user/11124966176/playlist/3VS1nlFbeKM6cGHJRYbWoB
  • winkegunst
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Joy of Sound - New Releases Indie, Classical, Folk, Hip Hop, EDM, Jazz, Blues & more.

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoySpot_Sept.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •   This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   As always t...
  • winkegunst
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Psybient and psychill lounge

I have collected a quite extensive playlist (58 hours of music) with a combination of related styles called Psybient and psychill lounge. The list consists of lower tempo tracks from the Psytrance and Goa community added with lounge, ambient, dubstep...

• Casual Listener
  • I have collected a quite extensive playlist (58 hours of music) with a combination of related styles called Psybient and psychill lounge. The list consists of lower tempo tracks from the Psytrance an...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The playlist that awakens your senses.

To catch the Dutch (Amsterdam) music vibes go check out the Snorlaxx playlist.Contains the hottest tracks of the moment, discover it for yourself. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jvvCmppc1qBfbObJ2KA52?si=PBDFhnlNTeKC7PUxtSvcmA

• Regular
  • To catch the Dutch (Amsterdam) music vibes go check out the Snorlaxx playlist. Contains the hottest tracks of the moment, discover it for yourself.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jvvCmp...
  • winkegunst
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Albums September 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this month of September (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:7acEciV...

TOP10AlbumsSeptember.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shroominator - trip playlist

Dreamy and melodic. Mostly electronic and without vocals. Recommended 12s crossover and without shuffling. Have fun

• Visitor
  • Dreamy and melodic. Mostly electronic and without vocals. Recommended 12s crossover and without shuffling. Have fun 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes